Foxxy 2 by Ilied Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Official Foxxy 2 Topic

Postby no_one_you_know » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Hey PS. I'm sorry I disappeared on you like that, I was swamped but a few other projects related to my RL job. I see you got the save code to work, good job on that! I'm available if you need any more coding help.

I have to ask though, what decompiler did you use to get those screencaps? :?
no_one_you_know
Somewhat familiar

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:21 pm

no_one_you_know wrote:Hey PS. I'm sorry I disappeared on you like that, I was swamped but a few other projects related to my RL job. I see you got the save code to work, good job on that! I'm available if you need any more coding help.

I have to ask though, what decompiler did you use to get those screencaps? :?

I'll PM you. >.>
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Well the biggest problem with the whole creepypasta deal...

you're all overlooking one important fact.

SOMEBODY HACKED THE CREATOR'S ACCOUNT!!
How else would it be UPLOADED in his account? Somebody hacked him.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:48 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Well the biggest problem with the whole creepypasta deal...

you're all overlooking one important fact.

SOMEBODY HACKED THE CREATOR'S ACCOUNT!!
How else would it be UPLOADED in his account? Somebody hacked him.

Still can't find a keylogger, though... Ran a full scan on both computers and came up with nil.

Which means either the keylogger isn't there or I just can't find it.

So how did the guy even find my password? I don't remember visiting any phishing sites... Or, Hell, relogging my account within the past 6 months, now that I think about it.

Anyone heard of the 4Shared site database being compromised or anything?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Edward_T_Hyena » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:01 am

I'm liking this game, small bugs here and there aside. Finding the frog is great as that was my favorite animation.
I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it looked like there was a 2-3, but as soon as it started it said "You won!" and then kicked me back to the main menu. When I tried to use my save after this point, it asks "Save 1", "Save 2", or "Save 3" and using any choice makes the menu box go blank and nothing happens.
Edward_T_Hyena
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:39 am

Edward_T_Hyena wrote:I'm liking this game, small bugs here and there aside. Finding the frog is great as that was my favorite animation.
I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it looked like there was a 2-3, but as soon as it started it said "You won!" and then kicked me back to the main menu. When I tried to use my save after this point, it asks "Save 1", "Save 2", or "Save 3" and using any choice makes the menu box go blank and nothing happens.

I apologize for not seeing this earlier. :? The game is not programmed in such a way that you're supposed to see the Save 1 - Save 3 module. In fact, it only accesses that particular module when someone attempts to open a corrupted or tampered-with Save file. However, it's highly possible that I missed something in the programming, causing the error.

My suggestion would be to start a New Game. Every time you start one, the Save file is reset, causing the corrupted file to be overwritten. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I'll look into what could have caused the problem when I have the time.

Until then, I will say that there's a hidden item on stage 1-1 that may help you solve this problem. :-D Have fun!

Edit: I had time, but I was unable to reproduce the issue. :? Can you give more information?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby lapraslunch » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:41 am

Hello, I have been watching this game for a long time and I have to say that I am quite impressed with what you have created here. :D I was just wondering: are you still working on adding more content to it? I don't mean to pressure you or anything, I was just kinda curious... ^^;
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:29 am

lapraslunch wrote:Hello, I have been watching this game for a long time and I have to say that I am quite impressed with what you have created here. :D I was just wondering: are you still working on adding more content to it? I don't mean to pressure you or anything, I was just kinda curious... ^^;

Yup. But I was going to release it after I finished it and then take care of all the bugs en masse. I'm currently working on the Swamp Boss level and the Winter level.

That said, I have decided that Foxxy will always be a free franchise. Once the game is completed, the entire game will be released for free, compliments of Ilied Games (formerly known as 天ART). This has been a public announcement, and I thus cannot take it back in the future. No more juggling, Foxxy's jugs will always be free. *nod nod*

Thus, I've since given up on posting to Eka's Portal until the game is completely finished. That said, you may still discuss the game to your leisure in this topic. Things you'd like to see, things that don't work, secrets you've found, questions, comments, rants, anything is welcome.

That having been said, thank you for your continued interest in Foxxy2. It makes me happy to see that people are still checking the topic for updates every-so-often. :-D

... But I moved everything to FC2.

*Gone!*
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby lapraslunch » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:01 am

Its great to hear that you intend to keep this game free to play. :D I eagerly await the completion of the full game and wish you success in your endeavors. :)
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sohip » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:07 am

Release the game at %50?

mmm, Yes Please :-D
Sohip
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Month later... =w=
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby RavenXeo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Shush you, he is working as hard as he is able to on making the best possible experiance<3
One who knows Nothing can understand nothing.

Naga: Heaven doesn't come in less than 10 feet...unless its an Octo-girl <3
RavenXeo
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:24 pm

I know, I know, I was just being goofy. =3=;
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:47 am

dunno if this bug has been addressed but, on the second area after the giant snake, just before the dinos Kazeken sometimes glitches out and spawns two of himself and i cant save foxy from the dinos cause of it
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Wonder if he's still alive. o3o

Haven't seen him anywhere. Probably focusing on RL.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby RavenXeo » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:44 pm

He is on my Skype.
Can confirm he is on at least once a day and hard at work. Though he should probably stop by to drop an update.
Though a new version of the game wont be avaliable untill its 50% done or there abouts. Apparently its close though <3

RavenXeo
Participator

Postby Rowan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Wait, hold up a second, this thing is still alive?
I thought this was sitting 6 feet under.
Oh my gosh, I have changed this sig in almost five years... wow...
Rowan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:26 am

Rowan wrote:Wait, hold up a second, this thing is still alive?
I thought this was sitting 6 feet under.
He has his blog posted and specifically said he will post updates there way more often than here. http://iligames.blog.fc2.com/
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RavenXeo » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:52 am

The project was never dead. He got tired of constantly making demos so decided to knuckle down and get a huge chunk done by himself. His website gives more details.

RavenXeo
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Good to hear he's still around. ^.^
Though nobody said he can't hop on now and then and converse with his fans. o3o
Oh well~
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game