Foxxy 2 by Ilied Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Official Foxxy 2 Topic

Postby Marcasus » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:53 pm

I didn't mean to be sarcastic (I should really have read my comment before adding that last bit ^^; ) and I apologize, I really like the game and meant it honestly.
As for the bug, I tested a bit more after reading your reply and as far as I can tell it only happens when Kazeken get caught by one of those blue things, but I only tested in area 1-1.
I hope my input helps and, really, keep up the good work!
Marcasus
Been posting for a bit

Postby vintious » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:52 pm

May as well mention, that movement bug that prevented me from sprinting while jumping left is gone now.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ford6 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:42 am

I still can't get K up to the raptors on 2-2.

I can confirm that the sperm monsters glitch K-man with a twin and a camera that won't follow.
ford6
New to the forum

Postby vintious » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:21 pm

I managed to get up there actually, but then the game crashed when I tried going to the next level.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:23 pm

vintious wrote:I managed to get up there actually, but then the game crashed when I tried going to the next level.

More info required.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby vintious » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Ah sorry, I end up instinctively closing out windows when crashes happen. Played too many games and have short patience for errors.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:39 pm

vintious wrote:Ah sorry, I end up instinctively closing out windows when crashes happen. Played too many games and have short patience for errors.

Even so, I need to know the version and the error before I can fix it (if possible).
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby vintious » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:04 am

It was latest version as of this/previous post.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:18 pm

All right, I don't think you guys need to be told to realize it, but there's no update this week. If I release a bug patch version, it'll probably be tomorrow if anything.

Sorry, guys. :?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:28 am

I guess it's tomorrow. Bugfix version is up. If there are any more bugs, remember, I'd love you to report 'em. :-D
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby ford6 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Bug report:

K-man no longer helps Jenna move the box on 1-1. you do however get the speed boost when he's there, just not the animation.

Continuing play . . .

2-2 K-man falls through the last log and gets stuck under water (doesn't drown either) when hes following Jenna up into the trees. Did this three times, he only falls through if he misses the first branch.

five lives lost trying to get k-man up to the raptors to save jenna. he keeps getting stuck on Jennas second to last climbing edge.
ford6
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm

At a cumulative 20-15 vote count, I guess I'm updating whenever there's a new enemy implemented. But unless anyone's got any better ideas, I think I'll still list what I got done this week, if it's all the same to everyone else... ^^;

So without further ado:

RR Project
-Started RR Project
-Designed 1/8 of overworld
-Started sprite base
-Mechanics implemented and tested
1. Slopes started, finished
2. Gears started, finished
3. Conveyor Belts started, finished
-Listed concepts for later reference
-Learned a few tricks of the trade to make coding less intensive, thereby lowering overall load time.

Foxxy 2
-Implemented new running theme (Thanks to the usual guy)
-Started new enemy "Worm"
-Privately contemplated how to solve the picture-in-picture HUD problem

Thanks to everyone who voted and everyone who's supporting the project. Without you guys, there'd be no Foxxy. :-D
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:29 pm

All right, so... the game's been updated! You know what that means!

Spoiler: show

What, you don't?

We went over this for about three weeks, you know. Are you sure you don't know what that means?

It means there's a new enemy to fool around with! :D

Now, I didn't have much time to work (been busy all week), so I'm not sure it's polished enough, but Hell, I thought you guys had been waiting long enough. :-D

So without further ado, here are the updates:

RR Project:
    -Overworld has been finished... A little bit more... >.>
    -Some sprites have been re-colored, edited, and overall generally increased
    -More concept added
    Foxxy 2:
    -New enemy added! :-D
    -Fall-stun added for the new enemy to work with.
    -Some bugs fixed.
    -All updates previous to this one have been applied.

I wasn't able to get to all the bugs, guys. Some of them I just wasn't able to find. :? Kazeken's pushing animation will probably be fixed next update, so until then, have fun with this one! :-D

Ciao!
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Nibor » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Bug squashing time!
First off, If you hit "load game" from the beginning, you can't advance the text (or even skip it) And your computer will give you error sounds, as if the button you pressed isn't gonna do anything. So, you can't continue. (it ruins the scrolling of the help text, as well.) Also, when I started a new game, I couldn't get the keys at level 1-1. When starting to crawl through the bush, I couldn't make it all the way through, and after I let go of down and hit it again, I end up jumping down and I end up at the exit.

In 1-2, If you let Kazeken get stuck in a place where he can't get back to Jenna, he'll jump a couple times, and then you get this error message:

Code: Select all
for object KazeP2:

Cannot compare arguments.

Which you can't ignore, It'll just keep printing, forcing you to shut off the game!
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Nibor wrote:In 1-2, If you let Kazeken get stuck in a place where he can't get back to Jenna, he'll jump a couple times, and then you get this error message:

Code: Select all
for object KazeP2:

Cannot compare arguments.

Which you can't ignore, It'll just keep printing, forcing you to shut off the game!

Like this?

Stuck.png

I'm not getting the error message, though. Been letting it run for about 5 minutes like this now...

I'd also like a little more description on the loading bug. It sounds like your file got deleted.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Nibor » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:10 pm

That's level 1-1. I THINK it only happens in 1-2.

Also, my file was just fine, it loaded up perfectly, but 2-1 is stuck with the first text box where Kazeken is complaining about the fact that the cave doesn't go all the way through..... and whenever I press any button, my computer basically complains to me....
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Nibor wrote:That's level 1-1. I THINK it only happens in 1-2.

Also, my file was just fine, it loaded up perfectly, but 2-1 is stuck with the first text box where Kazeken is complaining about the fact that the cave doesn't go all the way through..... and whenever I press any button, my computer basically complains to me....

It seems like a hardware error or a faulty download. Try re-downloading. If that doesn't work, run a search for Save1 in the FoxxyData folder and delete it. I'm not entirely convinced that the save file wasn't corrupted in some way...
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Nibor » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:05 pm

All right, I'll try it as soon as I can.
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby aethirshero » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:36 am

Hmm, I might have found something? When playing the first level, after the crate is pushed off the ledge, it disappears, so I can't continue because it's not there at the ground level. It almost looks like the crate is transforming into Kazeken when I drop down after it, since I've yet to get him to follow me through the trees.
aethirshero
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:49 pm

aethirshero wrote:Hmm, I might have found something? When playing the first level, after the crate is pushed off the ledge, it disappears, so I can't continue because it's not there at the ground level. It almost looks like the crate is transforming into Kazeken when I drop down after it, since I've yet to get him to follow me through the trees.

Yeah, I don't know why that happens. It's more of a 1/1,000,000 glitch since I've played the level at least that many times and it's only happened once. I can't really re-create it otherwise.

Just use the crawling glitch that was pointed out earlier if it keeps happening and you want to advance. :?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game