Foxxy 2 by Ilied Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Official Foxxy 2 Topic

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Okay, just posting to say that I re-uploaded the 4Shared version of Foxxy 2. Apparently some jackass hacked the game file and did some sprite edits. I changed my password, so it shouldn't happen anymore.

I'm sorry for anyone who was disturbed by the version in question. :?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby vintious » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:14 am

That is rather vague of an incident description... more of a question of "Why?" in mind, as opposed to the "What?" of sprite edits.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:50 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:Okay, just posting to say that I re-uploaded the 4Shared version of Foxxy 2. Apparently some jackass hacked the game file and did some sprite edits. I changed my password, so it shouldn't happen anymore.

I'm sorry for anyone who was disturbed by the version in question. :?

And now I am direly curious as to what they did.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:14 am

what the heck happened? O.O? Someone hacked the game and changed the sprites? Oh gawd... Does anybody got a screeny of what happened?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:34 am

found a bug, think its been reported already though

just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RavenXeo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Apparently i was the only person who downloaded that version....if you guys wanna see it that badly add me on skype and i can send you the file....Its....disturbing...
One who knows Nothing can understand nothing.

Naga: Heaven doesn't come in less than 10 feet...unless its an Octo-girl <3
RavenXeo
Participator

Postby Bright » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Well, now I am very curious about what the sprites looked like.

Was it like penisquest?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby RavenXeo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Bright wrote:Well, now I am very curious about what the sprites looked like.

Was it like penisquest?

Note me...i'll tell you in private unless Our Leader doesn't mind me telling everyone.

RavenXeo
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:53 pm

RavenXeo wrote:Note me...i'll tell you in private unless Our Leader doesn't mind me telling everyone.

Go ahead. I already posted like everywhere anyways. >.>
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:41 am

Data acquired so far:

The Hacked game has pretty much gone "Creepypasta" mode on world 2-2.
This is what I learned from RavenXeo (thanks for tellin me.)

From what he told me, the intro occurs as usual but you can't skip it... Lightning strikes nearby once... twice... and on the 3rd time you see the picture of a man, a woman and a black figure between them.
Otherwise the game goes normally. You push the box off as required... but you hear a strange sound, like... how did he put it... Tomatoes on leaves being crushed. Ya jump down...

and you see brittany under the box, half crushed. The game then crashed.

That's what I gathered so far. I might've missed something.

Oh. Yes. And the music for that level is played Backwards.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:19 am

Okay, so... I kind of had some time on my hands, so I thought I'd find a decompiler to peek into the version of Foxxy 2 that Raven sent me.

Umm... This guy... Whoever he was, is kind of...

Well ahm...

Just look at it.

Weird Shit.png

I... Honestly don't know what to think of this... This guy really went over-the-top.

There are a lot of "//" codes like that in the code saying other things, too. For those that don't know, in Game Maker, a double backslash is basically like a <!--> tag in HTML. It doesn't really do anything, it's just... There.

They all seem to have a basic theme, saying stuff like "//HELP US" and "//I HATE YOU."

The other coding isn't really all that suspicious. It's built pretty nicely and organized, which is an interesting contrast, considering I can't even read my own code half the time. Makes it pretty easy to point out what this guy messed with.

So... Does anyone else know what to think of this?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Nibor » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 am

I think it's either a very violent-minded non-voraphile, or a really, really, really, really, really mad hater; one who seems to have a terrible grudge against you. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to remove the password for the .zip file?
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby justaname333 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:56 am

People aren't "out to get us", and even then if it was a simple hater, he/she would have just simply deleted the file altogether instead of going through all that effort. Unless someone fesses up, I'm assuming that it's just a joke, lighten up.
justaname333
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:43 am

Or it could be one of those random people who hacks into 'popularly downloaded' games and "Mutates" it into a creepy-pasta of fear and death. >.<;

That's just creepy to think about... giving me shivers- oh wait, roomy left the window open again. IN THE WINTER NIGHT.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby warbrand4 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:48 am

funny thing this type of file is how at least 4 game based creepy pastas started, think the hacker who did this has been doing this for a while.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RavenXeo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:59 am

I just hate how I was the first one to find it..
Makes me seem suspicious >.<

Honestly if i was gonna hack a game it would be to add MORE vore... >.>

RavenXeo
Participator

Postby vintious » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:32 am

The best way to handle this would've been to ignore it actually... creating too much drama will actually make this some sort of creepypasta.

And no, it's a joke. If someone wanted to shock people enough to inspire a creepypasta they would've done something with a wider audience than the limited audience of lurkers who visit this thread to see it's development. Going further, this entire site is more potential creepy than a game-edit.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:07 am

I find it quite fascinating really.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby RavenXeo » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:45 pm

vintious wrote:The best way to handle this would've been to ignore it actually... creating too much drama will actually make this some sort of creepypasta.

Drama..? i dont remember anyone screaming and bitching about it...we are all just confused and interested.

RavenXeo
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:52 pm

vintious wrote:The best way to handle this would've been to ignore it actually... creating too much drama will actually make this some sort of creepypasta.

And no, it's a joke. If someone wanted to shock people enough to inspire a creepypasta they would've done something with a wider audience than the limited audience of lurkers who visit this thread to see it's development. Going further, this entire site is more potential creepy than a game-edit.

I'm with Raven on this one. I don't see why the guy wouldn't come forward if it was just a joke, especially when we've all paid so much attention to it already. (cont.)

And I think it's because it's such a niche fetish forum that we can just sit back and discuss it without anyone actually coming forth and admitting that, hey, they like this kind of thing in the form of writing a creepypasta.

By the way, you seem to have contradicted yourself. It seems to me like you said (in paraphrase): 'Creating this much drama will make this into a creepypasta, but if someone wanted to make it into some sort of creepypasta, they wouldn't have done it here.'

Which... Actually, yeah, that's another fairly good reason why the hacker would come forward and receive credit. Which adds more contradictions into your statement which I'm... actually not going to go into further, because this is getting quite silly.

justaname333 wrote:People aren't "out to get us", and even then if it was a simple hater, he/she would have just simply deleted the file altogether instead of going through all that effort. Unless someone fesses up, I'm assuming that it's just a joke, lighten up.

(*cont.) Well the thing is, I'd think that if it were a joke, the person who made it would take credit for it, you know? A lot of work went into this thing looking at the coding.

I told you, all my coding is ridiculously fucked-up under the surface. Boxes pushing themselves, walls that pull Jenna to them. Whoever did this put a lot of time and love into it, and I just don't see them wanting to be discredited.

Nibor wrote:I think it's either a very violent-minded non-voraphile, or a really, really, really, really, really mad hater; one who seems to have a terrible grudge against you. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to remove the password for the .zip file?

Well the thing is, I would think that if it was someone out to get me personally, it would have had more messages to the author. A lot of these seem generic and just...

"YOUR LOSS, OUR DEATH" <-- like that.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game