Temptation v0.32.1 (On hold)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Temptation v0.32.1 (On hold for an unknown amount of tim

Postby Niggle » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Sad to hear about your Rl problems, but yeah lack of motivation is pretty much the No.1 killer when it comes to games of any kind tbh

Out of curiosity how much of the maid area did you finish before you gave up though? seemed almost done at one point.
(yes i know asking this makes me a terrible human being)
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winny » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 pm

As long as your in good health thats all that matters.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Temptation v0.32.1 (On hold)

Postby Br2nd66 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:41 am

the links are broken can I have a download that works
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myna » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:50 am

the 2 link don't work with me , mega make too long time to charge the download and 4share , the link don't work .
Myna
New to the forum

Postby Br2nd66 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:32 pm

I can download mega but when I try to save it, it says unable to download
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Myna wrote:the 2 link don't work with me , mega make too long time to charge the download and 4share , the link don't work .
Br2nd66 wrote:the links are broken can I have a download that works
Br2nd66 wrote:I can download mega but when I try to save it, it says unable to download
Yeah, 4shared is indeed down.
A re-upload there would perhaps a good idea.
But the mega link works without a problem, if it does not, the problem lies on your side, but has nothing to do with the hoster itself.

JDownloader is here a good tip.
That little download-helper-program has a great amount of different hosting-services registered.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Saving problems

Postby christiawi9 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:36 am

Does anyone have the same problem saving? I try to save at the start of the game but I just get an error noise and it won't let me. Is there another way of saving in the game?
christiawi9
New to the forum

Postby nattarit » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:14 pm

What is the maximum level of each character? Could you please answer me? The game is temptation v0.32.1
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby vintious » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:43 pm

nattarit wrote:What is the maximum level of each character? Could you please answer me? The game is temptation v0.32.1

Why does it matter? 20 is the highest you would need for any fight in this rather short game. 14 being the lowest level I've ever needed.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Patit » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:02 am

Avant wrote:Don't get excited, this is not an update. Or at least not an update to the game but rather an update on me and general things! Thrilling stuff I know.

First things first, I'm not dead, kidnapped, abducted by aliens etc. Rather I took a voluntary leave of absence from Aryion in most all forms for various reasons. Mostly for personal and the ever dreaded "real life" reasons. I will be somewhat more active but don't expect me to be working on this again just because I'm back. For all intents and purposes it is "on hold" though you can also think of that as "dead" if you wish to. I'm not promising that it will be worked on in the future. Nothing is going to change my mind. Refer back to "dreaded real life reasons".

So for a little bit of background info. It will be close to a year since I started this and honestly I made a big mistake in choosing then to do work on it. Mostly it was the fault of curiosity and a total lack of experience in RPG Maker that got me into the mess. I thought it would be pretty easy AND if you simply work with the default tools that the software provides, it is easy. But it also leads to a crap game. So me and my ambition wanted something more than "crap" and I delved into the interesting worlds of scripts and codes and blablabla. But of course, this wasn't just a regular game but rather a "vore game" which required vore. To have a good vore scene in a vore game it's mandatory to have pictures and descriptive writing. While I'm no writer and had never written before (vore RP's and such came after I started the game), I could at least provide my own attempt at writing. Art, not so much. So the art itself needed to come from either contribution or from my own hunting. Understandably, no artist would really want to go through the trouble of making art for a game and the ones who did show interest soon went silent. So I had to hunt for pictures and create vore scenes around them. Sometimes it worked perfectly (AV lake witch), other times it didn't or I couldn't find anything at all. Actually putting the game itself together was very time consuming and while I quickly got to grips with it, my own weird sense of perfection and twiddling meant I spent way too much time on the littlest of things. Which again leads back to me picking a terrible time to get into this as I was already much too busy with other things, meaning my enthusiasm to work on this swiftly deteriorated.

It's already been mentioned why most vore games fail. Lack of time, lack of motivation, lack of understanding, lack of ability, too much ambition...
Often a combination but I think the two biggest are "Lack of time, lack of motivation". Temptation was way down on my list of priorities and by the time I could work on it, I just frankly couldn't be bothered.

So overall it's rather disappointing I know. In my mind I don't consider this to be a dead project but it's one I don't have the "time" or "motivation" to work on for the far foreseeable future. Will I ever work on it again? I still have ideas in mind since I started, I still have the resources saved and archived. Considering the amount of time I have put in I don't want to just bin it. So I'll answer with a solid maybe and leave it at that.

Oh and a little extra that won't matter to most. I won't be on the chat too often for the foreseeable future also.

Actually the death scenes in Temptation doesn't really matter because your really good at describing the atmosphere of how and the feeling of how you die and before you die(I don't know how to explain this). In short we have imagination to make our own death scenes with our heads/minds and you describing it is already good for most of us or all of us
I love Giantess games
Patit
Been posting for a bit

Postby XanderBlaze » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Disappointed to hear this game won't be continuing... This is, so far, one of my favorite vore games.
XanderBlaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miridium » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:00 am

Shame. I loved this gem.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NobleArrow » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:12 am

The mega download is messed up and someone needs to put a new link up for this because i'm getting a error that says i need more system volume disk space and i have more then enough space of 161GB on my drive so it is messed up.
NobleArrow
Been posting for a bit

Postby NobleArrow » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:24 am

Yea use Jdownloader it is the only way to get it from Mega without the error msg coming and was able to get the game.
NobleArrow
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZEROX321 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:57 pm

yeah the mediafire and 4shared links are down and mega keeps asking for a encryption key can someone post a new download link?
ZEROX321
New to the forum

Postby Krono » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:48 pm

I really enjoyed this game. I just have one question though

When you're shrunk and in your friends cleavage, you mention "sneaking into houses" and peeking into windows. Was that ever implemented? I couldn't find any house that would allow me to sneak inside.

:D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Avant » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:07 pm

I can re-upload again, I still have the files. Also I've gradually worked on it some more but no promises of an update anytime in the near future just yet.

Krono wrote:I really enjoyed this game. I just have one question though

When you're shrunk and in your friends cleavage, you mention "sneaking into houses" and peeking into windows. Was that ever implemented? I couldn't find any house that would allow me to sneak inside.

In the present version you can sneak into the inn window for a little mini-quest. All I'll say is, make sure you stock on potions near the river.
Avant
Participator

Postby Krono » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Avant wrote:I can re-upload again, I still have the files. Also I've gradually worked on it some more but no promises of an update anytime in the near future just yet.

Krono wrote:I really enjoyed this game. I just have one question though

In the present version you can sneak into the inn window for a little mini-quest. All I'll say is, make sure you stock on potions near the river.

Thank you!!
Those spiders are pretty tough! But I got through them... Then I filled a belly... :D lol
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby crazymortal » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:10 pm

what do i even get from this quest? because its so hard and i hope i get someting nice -.-
crazymortal
New to the forum

Postby blassimg1 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:17 pm

is there anymore shrinking parts?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game