Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Postby mephistoVII » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Time for the news!

Answering comments!

mclaindog wrote:minor bug yet annoying bug for everyone who wants to see that type of vore. The slime girl is glitched when she eats you. She gets full status like usual and u lose everything and gain digestion debuff but then it dissapears so u arent getting digested and she is full. Also from what i saw with the mummy a character inside a monster shouldnt be able to attack but if the slime eats u their turn still comes to attack. I dont think you should be able to slash at her when she is absorbing u and after u attack u get back the edible warning. Long story short the slime girl cannot absorb you.

Not really sure why this is happening with the slimes since the battle is evented in the same way as the mummies, but will take a look at it.

Actual news!
Well everyone, its been a while since the release of "The Prologue" and it seemes that you all liked the game. Starting this week me and Warbrand4 will start working on "Chapter 1", we were supposed to start working on it last week, but because of a few problems it was postponed.

Later on I will try to put up a poll, I say try because every time I try to put one up it doesn't work, asking if I should continue using the current V-battle system or not. In the case it's dropped a more simple system will be used in it's place.

Since I can't put up two different polls at the same time here on the forum, I will make a second poll here in a while asking what type of vore you all want to see appearing more in the game.

Well that's it. Just PM me if you all have other doubts, suggestions or ideas for the game.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:17 am

POLL TIME!

Well I wasnt abe to put a normal pool on the front page so will put it here.

Vote here for the V-battle system poll:
*Poll is closed.

Vote here for the type of vore you want to see appearing more in the game (Try to vote in only 3 options max please ^_^):
*Poll is closed.
Last edited by mephistoVII on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby evilogith » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Well i Just Finished the Castle & Went to the INN'
& i get a Message that says'
Prologue:
Lost Century
END
& Then it said'
GAME OVER ????
does That mean the Games OVER for Now & it was Just a Demo ????
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Is there away to block someone from posting in a topic at this point can't even handle the empty mindedness and I have evilogith blocked. Only view posts here cause rarely they are an actual bug though most the time others have pointed it out with less annoying and well empty headed posts.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:44 pm

Well look at it this way Warbrand, everything Evilgoth says pretty much anywhere can be replied to with a cut and paste

"Evilgoth, what you've just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:04 pm

and that is going to the list of things ready for copy paste next to a face palm text I have.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:01 am

I will look into this
Eka
Administrator

Postby kenny316 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:09 am

warbrand4 wrote:Is there away to block someone from posting in a topic at this point can't even handle the empty mindedness and I have evilogith blocked. Only view posts here cause rarely they are an actual bug though most the time others have pointed it out with less annoying and well empty headed posts.

I've seen other post with more or less the same from evil.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Time for the news!

Well everyone, as I said before me and Warbrand4 started working of "Chapter 1" this week and things are going without problems.

Important!
Well, the polls I made two days ago are going great! It's good to see that everyone is participating. The polls will be closed this Saturday at night, so for everyone who didn't voted yet this is your last chance!

Well that's it. Just PM me if you all have other doubts, suggestions or ideas for the game.

mephistoVII
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:06 am

Time for the news!

Well everyone the polls are closed and these are the results:
V-Battle System Poll:
Total Votes: 64
Continue using the current system: 83% [53 votes]
Use a simpler system: 13% [8 votes]
Drop it: 5% [3 votes]

Vore type Poll:
Total Votes: 280
Unbirth: 17% [48 votes]
Soft vore: 16% [45 votes]
Same size: 16% [45 votes]
Anal vore: 10% [27 votes]
Shrink / Giant: 8% [23 votes]
Breast vore: 8% [22 votes]
Cockvore: 8% [22 votes]
Willing prey: 8% [21 votes]
Tail vore: 5% [15 votes]
Absorption: 4% [12 votes]

The Conclusion:
[1] Will keep using the current V-battle system. [It was a complete victory]

[2]On vore type only the TOP five most voted for were:
1: Unbirth
2: Soft vore
3: Anal vore
4: Breast vore
5: Cockvore

[2.5] On vore type size the most voted for was: Same size

Next Release Info:

The scenes in the game next release "Chapter 1" will be made based on the vore type poll results.

The next release is already being worked on and is going without problems.

That's it for now!
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:17 am

I'm not a big fan of same size, but good luck making it.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Evilpancake » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:49 am

Sounds promising, loved the prologue, and glad you're going to be sticking to multiple types, i never understood why people just want oral vore over and over and over and over and over and over...and over and over and over... and over and over........ Cockvore is my fav (i think mostly because its more rare) but i would grow tired of a game very fast if that's all it had. God knows there are plenty of games here with just soft oral vore as the entirety of the game. Glad to see you continuing to stand out from the crowd so to speak hehe.

You know my opinion what i'm hoping for as well from PM's ;)

Looking forward to Chapter 1
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:52 am

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... aNonHosted

Going to regret this link, but Let me explain. Resently I have lost my job and am sort of in a bind. As such I am requesting donations just to get me out of hot water.... this link will be taken down in one week as by then I should know if I am on disability or not and can get on with my life.

IF some of you do decide to donate keep in mind I am the lesser half of the team as I only do lore concepting, ideas, and mapping wiht minor eventing thrown into the mix. This donate link is only for making sure I can pay of the last of a few debts I had while I was working, if thoughs get payed then I will pull the link before a week is up.

Sorry to request this stuff.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Yay!
acrylic
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Time for the News!

Well everyone, work on the game is going without much problems, just a small error here and there.

Also fixed the bug that kept happening in the battle against the Slime Girl.

Improved the V-Battle system a little more, that annoying part where the edible status didn't disappear even after recovering HP was fixed too.

Health Potions were nerfed, instead of recovering 500 HP it now recovers 25% HP. Yuki First Aid skill has also been nerfed from 20% HP recovery to 25% HP recovery.

"Chapter 1" will now have grinding areas. But because of extreme grinding problems, grinding areas will have level restrictions, so you will only gain EXP until you reach a certain level, after it battles in that area wont give EXP.

New Vore skills will also be added for Liz and the enemies, including Special Vore Skills.

Shops will also have discounts or overpriced items so pay attention to it so you can buy cheap.

Scenes will be hidden everywhere, so be sure to look at everything, even at that unsuspecting tree...

Well that's it for now.

Just PM me if you have doubts, suggestions or ideas
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby eleventh » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:49 pm

mephistoVII wrote:Scenes will be hidden everywhere, so be sure to look at everything, even at that unsuspecting tree...

I always suspect those trees. Especially if they look even slightly different from the others.
I'm on to you, trees... >.>

In all seriousness this is an incredible game, and I'm honestly amazed that it's a reboot of Cursed Crown.
To be blunt, that was just another game that I sort of glanced over and then moved on. This is up there with the very top games on this forum.
The only complaints I have (other than bugs, but those don't really count) are related to nuances of the scripts used, although it would be helpful to give some mention of the skill learning menu, since I struggled through with potions only, and only found it after no skill gains made me wonder.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:25 am

yeah we need to put a tutorial for it in somewhere but can't really think of a good way to 'hide" it in the lore, as I don't want to be blunt and have an NPC say something like "remember to check your supplies and see what skills you cna learn."
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Murderkarp » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Maybe have a small event early on where Kross gets hurt, and Yuki mentioning something about knowing first aid? Also having Kross actually take damage to encourage checking of skills.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:43 pm

will likely have one of the adventures off hand mention it in there dialog in the intro. Something like the warrior reminding the mage to check up on her skills as she hasn't been keeping up or something.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:24 pm

Hey! Just thought I'd pop out to say I think I've pretty much finished the demo from what I've seen going on around here.

I have to say, it really is a great one! Sadly it's a bit annoying that there wasn't much of a 'This is the end of the demo so far!' thing but rather just the game over music and 'prolouge end'.

Also, the vore scenes really have good potential for soft digestion to be included considering the way how you write and all. So it feels somewhat anticlimatic that they die of asphyxiation prior to anything else really happening which could allow for some fun on the pred's end (the witch scene especially o3o!)

So far, still a solid 7/10 especially with the added animations too!
Krieg
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game