Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cursed Crown. 2.5

Postby Zomulgustar » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:35 am

Nice to hear from you. Hope you get a working computer soon. I know I'd lose my mind without one.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby warbrand4 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Ok, I think the universe hates mephisto cause once again he lost the computer he could use, and once again for reasons out of his control.

So I think, I might officially say this project is cursed.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:24 am

warbrand4 wrote:Ok, I think the universe hates mephisto cause once again he lost the computer he could use, and once again for reasons out of his control.

WHAT HAPPENED!

That sucks.

It's not like stolen or dead broken is it? That would be unbelieveably bad luck.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:03 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
warbrand4 wrote:Ok, I think the universe hates mephisto cause once again he lost the computer he could use, and once again for reasons out of his control.

WHAT HAPPENED!

That sucks.

It's not like stolen or dead broken is it? That would be unbelieveably bad luck.
Nope my sister computer I was going to use crashed with an error 0xc000021a and reseted it to default settings deleting a lot of her things including programs and files from her work. She got really mad and took the computer. Yup I agree with Wabrand4 the universe hates me... Wonder what I did to deserve it? Anyway if I am able to get it still this week I will try to work on the game... Or if the project is cursed as Wabrand4 says maybe the computer will burn... Who knows? Well for now that's it.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby evilogith » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:54 am

Sense this Game is NOT a Bust' Have you Seen this Error yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzaLFLlPZ8
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:56 am

uh... do you read other areas, the pyramid is buggy as all get out, and will likely be completely replaced in layout and design... thing is that is as long, long way off even if mephisto manages to become uncursed.

Hmm maybe naming the game cursed crown cursed it... lol joking.

Well with mephisto still out of the game for now, I will still be working on maps. For an update on that game wise maps and passage blocking events have been made for about 1/3rd the first continent, and this is a lot of maps, I will tell you this you will either be using the fast travel system or walking a lot. but there will be hidden things in more then a few "useless" areas.

only problem I seem be be at a roadblock when it comes to making fortified towns which means out of the 3 towns I have to have done for the first part of the story only 1 is done. And I still need to do 2 misc towns that will be there purely for side quests and side story events.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:37 am

mephistoVII wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

WHAT HAPPENED!

That sucks.

Nope my sister computer I was going to use crashed with an error 0xc000021a and reseted it to default settings deleting a lot of her things including programs and files from her work. She got really mad and took the computer. Yup I agree with Wabrand4 the universe hates me... Wonder what I did to deserve it? Anyway if I am able to get it still this week I will try to work on the game... Or if the project is cursed as Wabrand4 says maybe the computer will burn... Who knows? Well for now that's it.

Wow I feel bad for your sister. You too, but your sister seems to be getting the realy raw end of the deal.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:51 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
mephistoVII wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED!

That sucks.

Wow I feel bad for your sister. You too, but your sister seems to be getting the realy raw end of the deal.
Yeah at least it seems that there's a chance to restore it or so said the guy that deals with it at her work. Felt pretty bad to think that I probably destroyed most of her things. Hope it can indded be restored or I'm pretty much a dead man... seriously, you don't wanna see her angry.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby STritonE » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:28 pm

“We should say goodbye to everyone first”.
It's done but I'm stuck.
STritonE
Been posting for a bit

Cursed Crown [Remade]

Postby mephistoVII » Fri May 15, 2015 7:42 pm

It's time for the news!

First of all here are the news

(1) For those who might want to know I forgot to mention, but my sister computer was fixed and she recovered her things.
(2) This is probably the most important one.... I just got my new computer today [cheers] so from tomorrow onwards me and Warbrand4 will start working on the game again.
(3) I know this has been said before, but one more time won't hurt. The project is being remade from the beginning and not continued so you can all throw away old saves and so on. next is a list of changes to the games.

-------LIST-------

[1] Maps.
[2] Gameplay.
[3] Story Line.
[4] Vore Scenes. (Some old ones will be erased but there will be an increase in the number of scenes)
[5] Other things. (Too many to list)

Extra Notes: I don't want to repeat it all later so pay attention.

(1) The game will have seven chapters plus the prologue, the player will also have to choose between two different routes, each leading to different bosses, places and lastly different endings.
(2) The game will be released per chapters.
(3) From chapter three onwards there will only be twelve side quests per chapter, six per route, and every time I am done with one of the chapters I will leave six side quest slots, three per route, open for requests, so if you guys have a cool idea for side quests just send me or Warbrand4 a PM with the details of the quest and if it's good, can be made, somehow fits the lore and the vore scene(s) is/are according to what we work with we will accept it unless all slots are already taken, if you guys have doubts about what we work with or any other kind of doubt just send me a PM and I will answer it.

For now that's all.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Fri May 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Glad to have you back. Happy to hear your sister's computer, and all her data, survived as well.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Murderkarp » Fri May 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Great that you guys are able to work on this again. And a question, what of those quests from the contest?
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Yep We are back baby, and as I am no longer legally insane this will go a lot smoother. (no joke apparently I was actually insane).

Anyway. We may or may not need an artest for this, I haven't quite cleared this with mephisto but we may need art for the scenes. Problem Is I have no money and I have no clue on mephisto's end, so we would not be able to pay for it, Though I know At least one person that I can get some drawling out of do to mapping work I have done.

Also Do to the rework, we are restructering the party, you will only have 3 members. This is for balancing fights and scenes in the future all old party members will either be changed to support NPC's which the player will run into a lot, or temp party members which will leave after a point in the story.

I do have a question though.

How do you guys feel about event puzzles, like having lets say bombs which can blow open some doors, bridges which requires specific materials and so on. We already have some of these in, but do to the fact we are dropping the hookshot and many other rarely used one off items, We need ideas for these.

here is what we have so far

1. wooden and metal bridges that require wood and scrap metal respectively to rebuild.
2. bomb doors, which take one or two bombs to blow, allowing access to special caches, nothing story related but some scenes and good items will be hidden behind these doors. (not telling what they look like or where they are)
3. mining TNT, blows both heavily reinforced doors, and some rubble is story related so can't say where or when.
4. a flamethrower that melts ice blocks (unlikely to be used but the weapon is useful)

What ells would you like to see for puzzles that require items?
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat May 16, 2015 7:24 am

what about a secret room near the beginning of the game that requires a multitude of puzzle like pieces scattered all across the world, maybe even a rare drop on some enemies for some pieces, with which when you finally have all those pieces you can rebuild the puzzle lock on the entrance to the secret room which then requires you to solve the puzzle you just rebuilt?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby sommion » Mon May 18, 2015 2:26 am

I played al the prologe chapter and a little more, is there is any vore/unbirth scene like you being trapped on a stomach/vagina? or all the game is only the vore scenes being only readed and use your imagination?
sommion
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Mon May 18, 2015 7:20 am

Murderkarp wrote:Great that you guys are able to work on this again. And a question, what of those quests from the contest?

Right now we aren't sure where to put them as the whole game lore, maps and other aspects changed because of the remake, and right now we are still fixing old problems as fast as possible to release the new Prologue as soon as possible. But I really want to put the winner quests on the game, even more so because it has been delayed for quite some time... However right now I can't give a clear answer about it, but I will try to keep you guys updated on the game progress. If you have any doubts about it just send me a PM.

UBFanDrake wrote:what about a secret room near the beginning of the game that requires a multitude of puzzle like pieces scattered all across the world, maybe even a rare drop on some enemies for some pieces, with which when you finally have all those pieces you can rebuild the puzzle lock on the entrance to the secret room which then requires you to solve the puzzle you just rebuilt?

It seems just like "Assassins Creed 2" where you have to find and put together all the codex pages. Seems a interesting idea, maybe we could use it a little later in the game. Send me a PM if you have further ideas for it.

sommion wrote:I played all the prologue chapter and a little more, is there is any vore/unbirth scene like you being trapped on a stomach/vagina? or all the game is only the vore scenes being only readed and use your imagination?

As far as I remember the old version didn't had any kind of "trapped" kind of scene, but I may add some on the remake, and yeah right now the game vore scenes are read-only I don't have anyone who can draw them for me and can't commission an artist right now, and due to the fact that I'm somewhat of a perfectionist I really dislike the idea of using random images to make the scenes. If you have other doubts send me a PM.
mephistoVII
Participator

Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium [Old Cursed Crown]

Postby mephistoVII » Sat May 23, 2015 6:33 am

Time for the weekly news!

[1] First of all, to keep you all updated and the topic going I'll be doing these "Weekly News" almost all Saturdays.

[2] The game is progressing just fine, most of the Prologue is done which means that soon the first part will be released.

[3] New scenes have been added, new system to learn skills, New main menu.

[4] New V-Battle system (Vore Battle System) [Not fully tested yet.]

[5] New name for the game.

That's it for now.
mephistoVII
Participator

Re: Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium [Old Cursed Crown]

Postby Murderkarp » Sat May 23, 2015 9:23 am

Nice. Looking forward to everything.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby mephistoVII » Mon May 25, 2015 8:50 am

Time for the gifts!

Well everyone just like the big red letters say here is a small gift to all of you who want to know how the game is progressing.
It's scene that most of you who played the game since the beginning might have already seen, but it has been remastered and turned into an Scene_Animation!

It's Darya Scene!
Darya-Scene(B).gif
Darya-Scene(B).gif (14.81 KiB) Viewed 1553 times

This is just one of the scenes that will appear in the game first release: "Prologue: Lost Century"
Do you like it? Dislike it? Want a pizza!? Then just post a comment about it here on the forum or on my gallery.

That's all for now!
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby Murderkarp » Mon May 25, 2015 11:05 am

Oh nice! So the vore scenes will have visible bellies now?
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game