Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Postby mephistoVII » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:47 pm

Time for the news!

Answering comments!

eleventh wrote:
mephistoVII wrote:Scenes will be hidden everywhere, so be sure to look at everything, even at that unsuspecting tree...

I always suspect those trees. Especially if they look even slightly different from the others.
I'm on to you, trees... >.>

In all seriousness this is an incredible game, and I'm honestly amazed that it's a reboot of Cursed Crown.
To be blunt, that was just another game that I sort of glanced over and then moved on. This is up there with the very top games on this forum.
The only complaints I have (other than bugs, but those don't really count) are related to nuances of the scripts used, although it would be helpful to give some mention of the skill learning menu, since I struggled through with potions only, and only found it after no skill gains made me wonder.
Yes, don't trust those trees...

Now seriously, it's good to know you liked the game after the re-make. Yeah we need to add some info about the learn skill system...

Krieg wrote:Hey! Just thought I'd pop out to say I think I've pretty much finished the demo from what I've seen going on around here.

I have to say, it really is a great one! Sadly it's a bit annoying that there wasn't much of a 'This is the end of the demo so far!' thing but rather just the game over music and 'prolouge end'.

Also, the vore scenes really have good potential for soft digestion to be included considering the way how you write and all. So it feels somewhat anticlimatic that they die of asphyxiation prior to anything else really happening which could allow for some fun on the pred's end (the witch scene especially o3o!)

So far, still a solid 7/10 especially with the added animations too!
Good to know you finished "the Prologue".

Yeah, we were in a hurry to finish the last part so we didn't polished it much, will add it in the next release.

My dear friend, I can't just play all the cards I have on my hand in the first round can I? Don't worry, "The Prologue" was just the beginning, I'm already planning many different new scenes.

Considering this was just the first part of the game, I'm happy with a 7/10.

Actual News!

The 1 of the 2 towns in "Chapter 1" has been completed.

8 scenes have already been planned for this first area and 4 are already complete.

A new mini-game has been added, but is it really just a mini-game?

Well not much else to say for now.

Just PM me if you have doubts, suggestions or ideas.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:48 am

Time for the news!

Just here to inform that added a map of the game world on he front page, give it a look.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby kenny316 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:44 am

It seems like this is going to be a pretty long game when all is said and done.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirov » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:27 pm

Nice map. But I am interested where does the prologue take place ?
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:18 pm

prologue chapter 1 and 2 are on tharian

NEWS... ish

Ok quick question, we are doing some minor and I mean minor touch ups to the prologue is there any changes you guys would like to see or things you would like to have explained better?

So far all we have to change is a minor event in the pump station and adding info on skills some where.

Also a note: you can PM ideas to me as well as mephisto, as I am the mapper any ideas involving complex maps or concepts in the location sense should be sent to me.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Abuelo » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Small suggestion and I also noticed this wasn't in the poll per-say, but will there be exploration stuff? You know, full tour endo.
Abuelo
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:52 am

Looks promising. I'm curious to see how this "world tour" will play out. Hope it's not too ambitious though! If the world is this big, I actually recommend not to complicate things too much in the earlier chapters.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 am

Time for the news!

Answering comments!

kenny316 wrote:It seems like this is going to be a pretty long game when all is said and done.

The game will have a total of 7 chapters plus the prologue, but things are faster from chapter 3 onwards as you will only have one main objective every chapter.

Azirov wrote:Nice map. But I am interested where does the prologue take place ?

As Warbrand4 answered "The Prologue", "Chapter 1" and "Chapter 2" take place in Tharian.

Abuelo wrote:Small suggestion and I also noticed this wasn't in the poll per-say, but will there be exploration stuff? You know, full tour endo.

Not really sure if it will be put in the game, maybe.

forumlurker wrote:Looks promising. I'm curious to see how this "world tour" will play out. Hope it's not too ambitious though! If the world is this big, I actually recommend not to complicate things too much in the earlier chapters.

No nothing to ambitious... it would take too much time and patience and believe me most of the times I have neither. Can't really say how it will work for the games story, but the tour part is quite simple, after "Chapter 3" you'll be able to visit the capital and sometimes surroundings of each country, why do you think I wrote all those lore books in the library?
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:30 am

Yeah I figured you'd use all countries. Just figured each chapter would be one country or something, which could make it rather complicated. Looking forward to see more.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:07 pm

The message is deleted
Last edited by acrylic on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
acrylic
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:58 pm

acrylic wrote:Will there be any regression or entrapment(endo) UB in further scene?

Those are considered "Full tour" types in terms of RPG Maker, their answer was Not really sure if it will be put in the game, maybe.

I personally would love to be shrunken down and explore a womanhood / womb... or even the inside of a breast.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby warbrand4 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:12 pm

I can say this there will be a few "endo" scenes hell there already is one with Aoi. They will not be the common though.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Time for the news!

Well everyone the game is going a little slow this week, because of a few problems around here, but soon we will start working on the first "Grinding Area" of the game, of course you can expect to find various scenes there.

Currently there are 8 scenes already being done, keep in mind we are using the results of the poll to make the scenes, so you can have an idea of what you'll find.

The "Grinding Area" mentioned above has been planned to have at least 3~5 different enemies, all with scenes. Other scenes will also be present in the "Grinding Area" other than the ones you get by fighting the enemies.

About the question of "Endo" scenes, which to me are scenes were one or more party members stay inside a predator without getting killed, yeah there'll be a few, like Warbrand4 mentioned the scene in Aoi room is considered "Endo" in my opinion. Sorry but don't have plans for "Regression" scenes so far.

Well that's it, will try to keep you all updated about the game.

mephistoVII
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:31 am

I'm REALLY looking forward to this update, my comment about how the old version blew me away should still be in this thread.

I just finished the prologue, a little disappointed that Nero's longer joining us, but the massive vore capabilities of Liz more than makes up for it.(I wish Kross's counter didn't kill the monsters I'm trying to eat so much. XD )

Nevertheless, this feels really profressional, and I'm looking forward to more updates. ^^
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby warbrand4 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:04 pm

NEWS ish

Ok well I realized I haven't posted anything relevant in a week or two, lol and am wanting to post something. For thoughs that do not know I am the mapper for FoE formally CC, as well as the idea man for coming up with minor plot lines and concepts for the lore. Right now I am sort of out of a job both here and in RL, so I am going to ask a few things.

first, if any one has quest or location concepts no mater what please PM them to me, while yes mephisto is ultimately the one that decides on them I am the guy who has to actually map them out on the world and decide where they fit. Aka I can give pointers for ideas that you want to send to mephisto or in the case of good ideas directly go over them.

As mephisto has posted we are working on the grinding area, and after that will be the first MAJOR town in the game you all know it as that last town that has the annoying find axel story quest in the original, well sadly it is getting a story down grade but the town its self is being expanded in detail and quests. this is where the second request comes in, if Any one has a minor nondescript event concept that would fit in a fort town please give ideas, we will likely use one or two of them (not many but don't want to clutter the town)

spoiler on the town for anyone wanting help with ideas
Spoiler: show
To help get things flowing, the town is called willow hill, it is a small fortified town which has its economy driven by a mine to the east(Has 2 quests related to it). The town its self is split into 4 seconds, the northern district which contains the rich human elite of the town, the business district which is the entry of the town, the port, and the south district which holds the middle class and poor of the town.

for the final request, I sadly lost my job IRL, and am having a huge problem maintaining income (aka have none), though all my living expenses are covered, as I live with my family I am really wanting to work my way out of this, and to do that I need gas money. I am not asking for much hell I hate asking but any money that can be given I will be thankful for, also if any one wants to contract me for RPG maker mapping I am open to almost anything.
http://www.paypal.me/warbrand2
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:35 am

NEWS

Ok, I am bored and it is late at night so here have an image of one of the towns, first to guess which one it is a remake of gets a cookie.

On a side note, the path between the palace and first town is mostly done, just got events to work on, then we are moving on to the first grind area.

Also I have a request a sort of lore build thing. As you have seen with Arys there are ways for preds to keep prey alive after digesting them, should this be a rare trait that only a few preds have or something all preds can in theory learn to do.

The reason I ask is this, if in theory all preds can do it it will likely lead to some events in the future with liz and yuki though I can't spoil anything cause nothing past the first island is set in stone yet. if only preds of high power can do it, there will be story elements involving it. (well if you join the monster lord).

simplefied questions.

should all monster girls have potential to keep their preys souls or should it be limited to demons and high magic creatures?
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby addonexus369 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:15 am

is it willow hill?

also those maps look amazing wish I had those skills
Predator or Prey, Which are you?
addonexus369
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:58 pm

warbrand4 wrote:NEWS
simplefied questions.

should all monster girls have potential to keep their preys souls or should it be limited to demons and high magic creatures?

I personally think all monster girls, since it's something i like in vore, and why limit yourself needlessly?
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:04 am

Time for the news!

Well everyone soon the work on the "Grinding Area" will start, just two scenes left to do before it, sadly I had a small case of writer's block, so a few scenes and dialogues took quite sometime to write. (The fact that I was playing "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt" and "Mad Max" have nothing to do with the delay ~_~)

On another note, as Warbrand4 said, we had been discussing if all monster-girls should be able to "keep" their prey once it has been digested, but never really came to a conclusion, so we decided to see what your opinion about it would be. (Personally I think this ability should be only for high level monster-girls)

Answering Comments!
Turbotowns wrote:I'm REALLY looking forward to this update, my comment about how the old version blew me away should still be in this thread.

I just finished the prologue, a little disappointed that Nero's longer joining us, but the massive vore capabilities of Liz more than makes up for it.(I wish Kross's counter didn't kill the monsters I'm trying to eat so much. XD )

Nevertheless, this feels really profressional, and I'm looking forward to more updates. ^^
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Good to know the "New Version" is good.
Thanks, yeah the Vore related abilities you can get for Liz will be increased in this next release so look forward to it ^_^
I also hated when the counter killed the enemies during the tests XD

addonexus369 wrote:is it willow hill?

also those maps look amazing wish I had those skills
Yes, it's Willow Hill. You won a cookie ^_^

Evilpancake wrote:
warbrand4 wrote:NEWS
simplefied questions.

I personally think all monster girls, since it's something i like in vore, and why limit yourself needlessly?
Hey Evilpancake, I thought you would prefer for all of them to be able to do it, seems I was right ^_^

---------------------------------

Well that's it, will try to keep you all updated about the game.

mephistoVII
Participator

Postby addonexus369 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:33 am

Yay cookie *nom nom nom nom* Can't wait for the update *nom nom nom*
Predator or Prey, Which are you?
addonexus369
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game