Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Postby KuroganeRyu » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:41 pm

picture plant girl That's got to be it
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:35 am

A wood nymph?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:31 am

Time for the news!

Answering comments!

forumlurker wrote:A wood nymph?
Sorry, no cookie for you forumlurker.

KuroganeRyu wrote:picture plant girl That's got to be it
Not really sure what a "picture plant girl" was supposed to be, sorry but no cookie for you Kurogane.

Ryuu27 wrote:A mandragora.
And we have a winner! Congratulations on getting the last cookie Ryuu27.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby Murderkarp » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:29 am

I think he meant a pitcher plant. Small critters fall in and get digested and such.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby mephistoVII » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Time for the news!

Hey everyone. Well I haven't posted anything in a few days so it's time to fix it.

The "Grinding Area" is almost done, only the extra events are left to do. Also made a few upgrades to the "Grinding Area" gameplay:

[1] Enemies will have different behaviors based on their lore (You can find enemies lore in the libraries), these are the current ones:
[1.1] Calm: Enemy won't attack the player, unless attacked first.
[1.2] Aggressive: Enemy will continually hunt the player, battle is started on contact.
[1.3] Territorial: Enemy will walk only in a specific area, will only attack if the player enter its territory, battle is started on contact, exiting the territory will calm the enemy.
[1.4] Protective: Enemy will be protecting some loot (Chests and similar), will attack if player gets too close. (Loot is random and will reappear together with the enemy)

[2] To distinguish the enemy behavior, each behavior will have a different icon, which will appear above the enemy head.
Calm.PNG
Calm Icon.
Calm.PNG (3 KiB) Viewed 5434 times

Aggressive.PNG
Aggressive Icon
Aggressive.PNG (2.08 KiB) Viewed 5434 times

Territorial.PNG
Territorial Icon -> Will change into Aggressive Icon once territory is invaded.
Territorial.PNG (2.37 KiB) Viewed 5434 times

Protective.PNG
Protective Icon -> Will change into Aggressive Icon once you get too close.
Protective.PNG (3.93 KiB) Viewed 5434 times

[3] Lastly, a new enemy has been added to the "Grinding Area", this time however the enemy is a human, please everyone welcome the "Thief".

Well for now that's it. Will try to keep the forum updated so expect more news.

Just PM me if you have doubts, suggestions or ideas.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby Murderkarp » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:57 am

Neato. Can't wait for the new content.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Looking forward to it. Based on what you said, I assume you're almost done with the first chapter?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Time for the news!

Answering comments!

forumlurker wrote:Looking forward to it. Based on what you said, I assume you're almost done with the first chapter?
Kind of, I guess I should say that it's 2/4 done. After finishing the "Grinding Area" I have one more town to work on, however since there will be many events in the town it will take some time. Then there's the testing period to see if everything is working all right. But don't worry I will try to keep you all updated about the game.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Time for the news!

Hey everyone.

Well work on the game is going a little slow these days due to me having to help my father with his work, but still working on it when I have time.

Now the actual news:
[1] The "Grinding Area" is 85% complete, had to slow down work on it due to new [2].
[2] Made a few upgrades to the V-Battle System.
[3] Due to a few problems with the party members stats I had to nerf all of them and enemies stats, because of it starting a "New Game" is suggested once "Chapter 1" is released to not cause later problems.
[4] Because of the problem caused by new [3] I decided to add some bonuses in the "Prologue" so it's worth play it again, the bonuses are:
(1) New battle graphic for the Slime.
(2) A new Pop Up system for items.
(3) A secret pred that will appear at all chapters of the game, but only if found out in the prologue.

Well that's it for now.

mephistoVII
Participator

Postby warbrand4 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:55 am

Also if you have any suggestions or feedback on the prologue say them now or forever hold your peace. cause we will not be likely to go back to it anytime soon.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:26 am

warbrand4 wrote:Also if you have any suggestions or feedback on the prologue say them now or forever hold your peace. cause we will not be likely to go back to it anytime soon.

To be honest. I kinda wish you guys didn't nerf the stats of either enemies or players. I really liked the challenge given in the prologue and definitely liked the game overs that fit well. though if i could also ask, a bit more digestiness could be nice :I
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:11 am

It is very interesting that you were able to make a vore game made with RPG Maker feel alot like an actual, non-vore related RPG. Even the vore scenes are great. Well done.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:49 am

Time for the news!

Well everyone it's been quite sometime since my last post... Sadly I have to say that almost no progress was made this week because I'm ridiculously sick so I'll just answer comments for now, once I get better I'll let you all know.

Answering comments!
player1 wrote:
warbrand4 wrote:Also if you have any suggestions or feedback on the prologue say them now or forever hold your peace. cause we will not be likely to go back to it anytime soon.

To be honest. I kinda wish you guys didn't nerf the stats of either enemies or players. I really liked the challenge given in the prologue and definitely liked the game overs that fit well. though if i could also ask, a bit more digestiness could be nice :I
Sadly I had to nerf the stats because they were getting problematic as the members leveled up, but don't worry I made it so the challenge would be the same ^_^ Not really sure what you mean by "Digestiness" since I can imagine a lot of things for it.

DragonPrey3200 wrote:It is very interesting that you were able to make a vore game made with RPG Maker feel alot like an actual, non-vore related RPG. Even the vore scenes are great. Well done.
Thanks, will try to keep up the good work.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby player1 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:28 pm

What i meant by digestiness is that the game over scenes didn't end so abruptly when the last of the hero(es) were sent down. if we could see a part of the digestion (not overly gross if it isn't your gig) but at least till the belly shrinks back to a rounder, pudgier form if i may say~
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:47 am

player1 wrote:What i meant by digestiness is that the game over scenes didn't end so abruptly when the last of the hero(es) were sent down. if we could see a part of the digestion (not overly gross if it isn't your gig) but at least till the belly shrinks back to a rounder, pudgier form if i may say~

Sadly most of the abrupt endings are meant to imply the character has lost consciousness. there maybe a few scenes later on where the player gets to see the "hole" thing, but, me and mephisto likely need to talk over that sort of thing.

That said there is a few scenes where the aftermath is shown but they are a breast vore and unbirth scene.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:40 am

Time for the new!

Hey everyone!
First of all I would like to say that I'm finally back to health and will resume working on the game. Will try to finish the last events of the "Grinding Area" today and start working on this release last area, the city of "Willow Hill".

Answering comments!

player1 wrote:What i meant by digestiness is that the game over scenes didn't end so abruptly when the last of the hero(es) were sent down. if we could see a part of the digestion (not overly gross if it isn't your gig) but at least till the belly shrinks back to a rounder, pudgier form if i may say~
I see, well I can try to do a few, not sure if still in this release, but can indeed give it try.

----------------------
Well that's it for now everyone, will post more once I actually have some news!

mephistoVII
Participator

Postby player1 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:35 am

Hee, im not pushing anyone, it's just muh feedback of the whole thingy. I know some may prefer implied digestion and others like me would prefer to see the whole thing, it really depends on your prefs!
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:17 am

Time for the news!

Well everyone, just to let you all known I was able to finish the "Grinding Area" yesterday, so work on Willow Hill will start today.

Just PM if you have doubts, suggestions or ideas.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:48 am

Time for the news!

Hey everyone.

[1] Well work on the game is going at a good pace and without problems. All maps are already complete thanks to Warbrand4, and almost all basic events are complete too.

[2] We also already started working on the side-quests that will appear on this release, in fact one of them is already complete.

[3] The V-Battle system has been upgraded, but you all probably won't really notice it since the upgrade is more mechanical than visual.

[4] On a extra note Ger-Fox PMed me asking if his 2 OCs could appear in the game, I'm really happy about it since it's the first time I received this kind of
request. His 2 OCs will appear in the game, one with its own quest and one with a simpler event. In the future I would like to receive more requests like
this, sadly I won't be able to accept them right now, but planning on opening a number of spaces for this kind of requests once I start working on "Chapter 2"

Well that's it.

mephistoVII
Participator

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:08 pm

welp just realized this had dropped of the first page, we are still alive. Mephisto is working on the main questline (if not distracted by videogames). I am sitting here with nothing to do as I just do minor events and mapping.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game