Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium [Old Cursed Crown]

Postby Ryu » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:41 am

This game Is Freaking awesome!! I love how every thing looks and feels so crisp even down to the Menus! Those Vore Scenes are Amazing!

But I did hit a "Bug" in the game. As soon as I found Darya's Daughter in a "hidden room", I found myself stuck in a endless loop of dialog. The dialog would start as soon as you enter the "Hidden Room" with Yuki walking up to the "Daughter". After the dialog Yuki would return back to you, But as soon as she did the dialog would start over again. It wouldn't even let me move or go to my menu. I even tried pressing "F12"("F12" takes you back to the main menu for those who didn't know) and loaded my game up to that point and still I get stuck. I've speed through this dialog at least 7 times hoping the "loop effect" would stop and I could continue on with the game...but to no avail.

I haven't ran into any other "Major Bugs", just a small one with the Save file. Every now and then the game would crass by loading up a Saved game. After Loading the Save File a second time, it works just fine.(very Rare that this would happen)

This game is Amazing and I can't wait to continue it!......if I ever get to... ^^;
Last edited by Ryu on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenny316 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:24 am

When I beat Arys i can't break the crystals.. the first two break but after that the game won't do anything.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:47 am

Answering comments!

Ryu wrote:This game Is Freaking awesome!! I love how every thing looks and feels so crisp even down to the Menus! Those Vore Scenes are Amazing!

But I did hit a "Bug" in the game. As soon as I found Darya's Daughter in a "hidden room", I found myself stuck in a endless loop of dialog. The dialog would start as soon as you enter the "Hidden Room" with Yuki walking up to the "Daughter". After the dialog Yuki would return back to you, But as soon as she did the dialog would start over again. It wouldn't even let me move or go to my menu. I even tried pressing "F12"("F12" takes you back to the main menu for those who didn't know) and loaded my game up to that point and still I get stuck. I've speed through this dialog at least 7 times hoping the "loop effect" would stop and I could continue on with the game...but to no avail.

I haven't ran into any other "Major Bugs", just a small one with the Save file. Every now and then the game would crass by loading up a Saved game. After Loading the Save File a second time, it works just fine.(very Rare that this would happen)

This game is Amazing and I can't wait to continue it!......if I ever get to... ^^;

Thanks, glad you liked the game. About the bug in the hidden room, it will be fixed and a new link will be posted in a few days (waiting to see if other people post bugs too). The solution to the bug right now is to get Liz (Darya's daughter) before she asks you to do so.

kenny316 wrote:When I beat Arys i can't break the crystals.. the first two break but after that the game won't do anything.

I have no idea how you beat her, but it should be impossible to do so without breaking the crystals, so I have no idea how to help here.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby Ryu » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:27 am

Thanks Mephisto!! I got past that part where I got stuck! Let the Game Continue!!! :D
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Re: Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Postby Ryu » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:50 am

Well Haha!! that was short lived... ^^;

My game crashes every time I try to Exit the Castle. A window opens up showing me this "Unable to find file: Error occurred, check the debug console for more information".....Unless that's where the game ends as of right now.

Also when I lose to the Boss with the 5 Crystals (on purpose mind you) now with Liz in my party, Nothing happens....like after Liz say "Sorry..." they just stand there...forever
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:14 am

I found that same bug. I think she's supposed to move but is caught on some scenery. The battle is a little weird too during the event halfway through. Can't seem to find all the scenes. Not sure what all counts as a scene though. Quite a few battle ones. I've done quite a lot of searching. Especially in the library. Also, if you pick up a pot at one of the switches and leave the floor while carrying it then it screws everything up.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:33 am

Answering comments!

Ryu wrote:Well Haha!! that was short lived... ^^;

My game crashes every time I try to Exit the Castle. A window opens up showing me this "Unable to find file: Error occurred, check the debug console for more information".....Unless that's where the game ends as of right now.

Also when I lose to the Boss with the 5 Crystals (on purpose mind you) now with Liz in my party, Nothing happens....like after Liz say "Sorry..." they just stand there...forever

Why can't I make a single release without bugs..... Well like before the bugs will be fixed and a new link will be posted... tomorrow I think. No the game doesn't end there, but there's nothing important after it too, so not a big loss.

Zomulgustar wrote:I found that same bug. I think she's supposed to move but is caught on some scenery. The battle is a little weird too during the event halfway through. Can't seem to find all the scenes. Not sure what all counts as a scene though. Quite a few battle ones. I've done quite a lot of searching. Especially in the library. Also, if you pick up a pot at one of the switches and leave the floor while carrying it then it screws everything up.

Yeah the statue was blocking her movement. Will post a fix tomorrow.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:21 am

Am I the only person who has the issue that the dialogs are run through, like the game constantly receives the [ENTER] command?

edit:
Hm, restarted the game, now this issue is gone...

edit2:
Found a bug similar to the Harpy one in the last boss battle. If you are in the room where the light guides you and activate the sign from the north the light gets stuck because you are in its way.
Last edited by Someone92 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:28 pm

The message is deleted
Last edited by acrylic on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
acrylic
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:11 pm

Answering Comments!

Someone92 wrote:Am I the only person who has the issue that the dialogs are run through, like the game constantly receives the [ENTER] command?

edit:
Hm, restarted the game, now this issue is gone...

edit2:
Found a bug similar to the Harpy one in the last boss battle. If you are in the room where the light guides you and activate the sign from the north the light gets stuck because you are in its way.

That most probable cause to it might be that you're holding "shift", which skips dialogue. The bug in the fire room is pretty stupid, but will fix it.

acrylic wrote:I want to know which characters do unbirth.

And I'm also looking forward to see the cock vore scene.

Thank you Mephi!

Can't tell that yet, I must give some time to everyone trying to find the scenes. Sorry to inform you, but there's no cockvore scene in this release.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:52 pm

Link for the [FIX 0.1] has been posted on the front page.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby Zond » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:56 pm

mephistoVII wrote:Link for the [FIX 0.1] has been posted on the front page.

Hooray, now look at updated version :D

(sorry, I use translator) ^^;
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GameOfPickles » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:28 am

The game crashes after the intro credits on Windows 10. Anyone else having this issue? I thought it may be a compatibility error with the RTP, but I tried other RPG VX ACE games and they work (They also did not have an intro credit screen). Otherwise, it worked fine for me yesterday when I had Windows 7 and I really like it! Much improved over the first version. Great work!
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby mephistoVII » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:39 am

Answering comments!

GameOfPickles wrote:The game crashes after the intro credits on Windows 10. Anyone else having this issue? I thought it may be a compatibility error with the RTP, but I tried other RPG VX ACE games and they work (They also did not have an intro credit screen). Otherwise, it worked fine for me yesterday when I had Windows 7 and I really like it! Much improved over the first version. Great work!

Sorry I don't have Windows 10 yet, so I can't check if it's an actual issue or not. Also gad you liked it ^_^
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby Niggle » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:18 am

Just a quick bug report, after using F12 to go back to the menu the game crashes when you try and load a game or start a new one
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:18 am

An annoyance I've noticed:

When you click on CONTINUE in the main menu the game selects the first save game, not the most recent save game. That hardly makes a difference now, but when you come to the point of having used all your 99 possible save game slots and overwritting old ones this will become messy.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cribbey » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:07 am

Fantastic game you got here, I absolutely love it so far.

Only got 1 question to ask though:

Is it possible to get a list of all the vore scenes in this game?

I've just played through it and found 11 out of 17. (I only counted ones that were sprite animations)

I'm missing 4 Soft Vore, 1 Unbirth and 1 Absorbtion.
Cribbey
Participator

Postby mephistoVII » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:00 am

Answering comments!

Niggle wrote:Just a quick bug report, after using F12 to go back to the menu the game crashes when you try and load a game or start a new one

Sadly this bug in particular is there since the old version of the game, and I have no idea of how to remove it. Sorry about that ~_~

Someone92 wrote:An annoyance I've noticed:

When you click on CONTINUE in the main menu the game selects the first save game, not the most recent save game. That hardly makes a difference now, but when you come to the point of having used all your 99 possible save game slots and overwritting old ones this will become messy.

Well, the script works like that, it will always start at save number 1, can't be helped. But don't worry too much about it as long as people pay attention it shouldn't cause problems.

Qwerty1994 wrote:Fantastic game you got here, I absolutely love it so far.

Only got 1 question to ask though:

Is it possible to get a list of all the vore scenes in this game?

I've just played through it and found 11 out of 17. (I only counted ones that were sprite animations)

I'm missing 4 Soft Vore, 1 Unbirth and 1 Absorbtion.

Thanks, glad you liked the game ^_^ Can't give the list yet, have to give time to the others who are still trying to find them. Sorry but of the 17 scenes a few are in battle, good luck.
mephistoVII
Participator

Postby eleventh » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:43 pm

I seem to be having occasional bugs in combat where a party member is eaten, and then immediately loses the digestion status. Against the mummies this also nulls the full status, but against slimes it doesn't.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:55 pm

so I played the game, took a while o beat some fights while others took a while to find them vore scenes in them after, so far I got 6 soft vore, anal vore, breast vore, absorption, 2 Unbirth not certain of where the rest are have a few ideas but cant seem to get them occurring.
UBFanDrake
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game