Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Updated v0.45)

Postby franks » Thu May 16, 2013 10:07 am

This mod made my day when I installed it!

Justaname333 what mods do you have installed?
franks
Somewhat familiar

Postby justaname333 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:28 am

franks wrote:This mod made my day when I installed it!

Justaname333 what mods do you have installed?

CBBE, and remodeled armor for CBBE, plus devourment, of course.

Also, it's worth checking out feminized level lists, so that most generic npcs such as guards, bandits, and whatnot will have a mostly female population, for plenty of fun with the frenzy spells combined with the NPC pred chance multiplier set in the hundreds.
justaname333
Participator

Postby Lord_Mitchell » Thu May 16, 2013 11:02 am

This mod runs great. Every update just makes it run smoother and smoother. Congrats and thank you Vegan for your hard work. In fact I would like to give some back for your hard work, If you would accept it. I wish to send you a donation of 20 bucks and for every big update another 5.
Lord_Mitchell
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paisho » Thu May 16, 2013 11:08 am

It's time for Mithral and Aela's Adventures!

Mithral's diary:
Aela and I were out on a mission for that grumpy, old vampire Garan Marethi. We were to infiltrate a cave full of sorceres and assassinate the master vampire. Unlike last time, these were vey much alive. If he had ordered us to go out and clean out another Draugr cave, I would have impaled him with a stake coated with onion juice.

Spoiler: show
ScreenShot2.bmp
Mithral: "Oh, what have we here? She loosk pretty tasty, would you have the honor?" Aela chuckles "Absolutely"

ScreenShot3.bmp
*Gulp* Mithral: "Wow, she went down fast. How did she taste?" Aela licks her lips: "Delicious, hon"

ScreenShot4.bmp
Aela gives mithral a mischievous look. Mithral: "Wait, what are you doing? STA-" *Gulp*

ScreenShot5.bmp
"I'm sorry dear, I couldn't resist. You know I have a hard time holding myself back. *Grrgl groan grrgl grooaaan* (Godammit, not again. Aela, you gluttonous b-)

ScreenShot9.bmp
Random bellyboop outside the same cave. The silly wizards decided to respawn, oh well, more food.

Can't do anything about the boob-clipping. Not that I'm complaining. Also, if you get a follower to eat someone, then non-lethal swallow her and get another follower to swallow you, you're going to have a tough time getting out. I had controll of Aela while I had Serana in my belly, but I couldn't shout my way out. Maybe Aela was too full to regurgitate me.
Paisho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Resileaf » Thu May 16, 2013 11:40 am

Justaname, I love those stories you make! If you make more of those, I'd be delighted to read/see them!

Edit; Yours as well, Beliroz! Its great to see what everyone does with those mods!
Resileaf
???

Postby justaname333 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Oh, fine, fine, one more for now.

ScreenShot37.jpg
"Quelina, when I said you could have anything you wanted from my shop, I didn't mean all of it."

"Uurp! Well, you should have specifi-"

"I sure as oblivion didn't mean you could have my daughter too! Cough her up!"

"Er, sorry to say, but she juuuust squeezed into my intestines."

"UGH!"

"B-but, don't worry, I'll do anything to make it up for you! That's what friends are for, right?"

"Annnnything?"
ScreenShot39.jpg
*How did I get talked into doing this, again?*

Don't worry about your stuff! I'll make sure it's sent to your next of kin. (Pf, as if! That dragon armor's going to net me a whole house full of septims!)
ScreenShot40.jpg
"Carlotta. What's the meaning of this? What happened to all your produce?"

"It's a special! This oh so generous dark elf went ahead and stuffed herself with my whole stock, she's all yours for only one hundred and fifty coins!"

"Omph-fifmmphy chmphs? Harph ymph chrmphhy?"

"Hmm, I'll take her!"
ScreenShot41.jpg
"Hold onto my clothes for me, I don't want to tear them. Now, come here, my little elf."

Slurp! Guulp! Chhhuuurn...
ScreenShot42.jpg
"Oh, my... what a divine flavor, best one-fifty drakes I've ever spent. I'll be back for my outfit tomorrow, alright?"
ScreenShot43.jpg
"My, I never got your name, did I?"

"Qhmpiiha!"

"Between your gag and my stomach, m'fraid I can't hear a word. Suppose I'll just call you lunch. Let's go home, okay, lunch? Hehe!"
ScreenShot47.jpg
The next day...

"Well damn, Ysolda! She really did a number on you! Here to pick your outfit up?"

"You think? I can't imagine the back problems coming up... but I think it'll be worth it. And I don't think I'll be able to fit in that little thing anymore."

"Oh, really then? Why'd you come over, then? I'm not getting my next stock until next wee-"

Sluuuurp, gulp!
ScreenShot49.jpg
"Seconds, of course."

Ggrrrurgle, chuuurn.
justaname333
Participator

Postby Zhao » Thu May 16, 2013 2:00 pm

I have another bug to report.
When an npc succeeded in a swallow attempt just as I killed them, the script started but prematurely stopped due to their death (swallow sound activated, my character sheathed their weapon and teleported close to the npc as they fell dead).

Everything seemed okay since I gained control of my character, but the next time I was swallowed, I was permanently stuck in another npc's stomach and not taking any damage, forcing me to reload before the premature swallow event occurred.

I also have a request for anyone experienced in working with nif's. I was wondering if someone could make a UNP compatible femalebelly.nif, but will a much bigger stomach (about the size that a full grown person would fit in). I would be very grateful, I have tried myself with blender, but I have no experience yet in such things. If the UNP is not possible then I would even just settle with the current femalebelly.nif with a much bigger stomach.
Thanks in advanced,

Zhao
Zhao
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paisho » Thu May 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Loving the mod, been eating/feeding people all day, but I got an idea. Add a belly mesh to children, which is almost as big as them, maybe throw in a snare/immobilize effect as well because you're too heavy for them. That would be hillarious.

Also, maybe an option to command your follower to directly eat someone? Not necessarliy lethal, but at least non-lethal.

Mad respect for all the hard work, Vegan.
Paisho
Somewhat familiar

Postby grim667 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:01 pm

I cant tell you enoulf Vegan this has got to be one of my all time fave mods even with the bugs because hey Skyrim isn't Skyrim with no bugs.

I love the new features in this version cant wait to see what you do next. I think it would be cool if how you can get swallowed by a follower maybe be able to do more like actavate containers and that. And maybe if you have a bounty hide in her belly from the guards.

P.S remember a bit of a glitch (maybe) I have Hearthfire and adopted Lucia after I gae her gold she could swallow my player but after adopting her and she made it to lakeview the dialog vanishes. Dont know if its the game reseting her or what but just wanted to let ya know
grim667
Heavy user

Postby akito2393 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:22 pm

damn still bugged, i cant digest anything still, i now have only devourment as a mod and i still get no ppl added to my race count -_- why wont it work, i even tried re installing it and zip :( plz help
akito2393
Somewhat familiar

Postby blazeman007 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Im having a funny bug, I'll tack a quest where i have to kill someone, so i swallow and digest them but they don't count as dead, the objective marker is on there remains. Also if i save and lode the person is back, but at half the size! This didn't happen in the last version :?
blazeman007
New to the forum

Postby stevebat » Thu May 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Small request, Could you number your updates in the archive name? I like to keep track of which update I have.
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby USful » Thu May 16, 2013 6:41 pm

I have a question, how do you get hostile preds to eat you? (As in like bandits and stuff) and also other female characters who aren't friendly to you?
USful
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Thu May 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Love these stories. Though sadly my skyrim's decided to take a fondness to crashing. Then my PC fried. Need it repaired sadly -_-
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby DjConnorJ » Thu May 16, 2013 7:28 pm

the mod is working fine but i dont have a clue about this glowing ball thing or how to change the difficulty of the NPCs or how to use the devourment tree thing for skills and stuff can anyone tell me how to use all these or activate them
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Daniel092004 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:13 pm

DjConnorJ wrote:the mod is working fine but i dont have a clue about this glowing ball thing or how to change the difficulty of the NPCs or how to use the devourment tree thing for skills and stuff can anyone tell me how to use all these or activate them

The first skill stones you find that have thief/mage/warrior stones should have a ball of light in the center or in the vicinity. Once you activate it, you should have the magic abilities to swallow, non-lethal swallow, and view your skill tree. All are activated by the shout key, "Z" when you select them.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Updated v0.46)

Postby Vegan » Thu May 16, 2013 9:25 pm

v0.46 has hopefully fixed the "chain swallow" bugs that can result in crashes, disappearances, or being thrown into the sky. Also hopefully gone: the CTD-on-defecation bug.

Some features from v0.5 also made it into this update! You can now view stats like digestion time and damage per second on the menu screen. There's also a strongbox by the Guardian Stones which contains a variety of enchanted equipment and the "Detect Voracity" spell. It functions much like Detect Life, but can only locate women, and if you place the cursor over someone it will display her vore stats. Finally, NPCs now track the number of victims they've digested.
Devourment: A Skyrim vore mod (F/?)
DevouRIMent: A RimWorld vore mod (F/?)
Tyrant Totem: A Pathfinder: Kingmaker vore mod (F/?)
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Thu May 16, 2013 9:47 pm

and the updates keep comin! woohoo!

Got a couple things

1. Question, swallow bonus and resistance, what are they, like a percent? that wouldn't make sense since i have 180 swallow bonus, are they more like opposing numbers that result in a percent? I have 95 swallow resistance atm, is that 95% chance to avoid being swallowed, or does say a pred subtract that 95 from their swallow score, say 120 and have a remainder 25% chance to swallow me?

2. Like the items, don't know if being disenchanted was by design or if it was a mod of mine, but i disenchanted them all, and with double enchant i now have like... +30dmg, +15sec duration, etc hehe

3. Aela has been busy...it told me she was digested 735 victims... wow, she also has 97475 acid resistance, whereas i have 0...i try not to turn my back on her anymore...
Last edited by Evilpancake on Thu May 16, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Link13112 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:03 pm

when I go about asking serana to swallow me, as soon as she does I instantly die that was the second attempt. the first attempt it still did the you're trapped in her stomach forever even with the shout. also whenever I try to swallow her or any npc, they get swallowed and I drop dead as well with the full stomach mesh. V. 0.45 was working well before until i saw the post about using the smessentialplayer mod. and after removing and uninstalling that mod and putting in 0.46 of devourment, it still hasn't cleared it up. Does anyone have an idea on how to resolve this, or maybe the root of the problem fixing an unkillable player stat and setting player information back to normal?
Link13112
Participator

Postby Undivide » Thu May 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Try not to burn yourself out with all of these updates!

I just had the strangest idea, bear with me, it's a little far-fetched.
Remember the Prince Froggy boss battle from Yoshi's island? The one where he swallows you and you have to damage the insides of this stomach to escape/kill him.

I think it would be cool if the player was teleported to a stomach-like dungeon upon being swallowed. Not a very large dungeon, about the size of breezehome. Forcing the player to find a way out before he/she is digested.

Ah? -nudge-

If you have no future plans to do so, someday I'll try to whip something up after I feel comfortable with 3d modelling for skyrim.
Undivide
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game