Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Updated v0.46)

Postby Link13112 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Undivide wrote:Try not to burn yourself out with all of these updates!

I just had the strangest idea, bear with me, it's a little far-fetched.
Remember the Prince Froggy boss battle from Yoshi's island? The one where he swallows you and you have to damage the insides of this stomach to escape/kill him.

I think it would be cool if the player was teleported to a stomach-like dungeon upon being swallowed. Not a very large dungeon, about the size of breezehome. Forcing the player to find a way out before he/she is digested.

Ah? -nudge-

If you have no future plans to do so, someday I'll try to whip something up after I feel comfortable with 3d modelling for skyrim.

What if it was a stomach dungeon for a giantess npc? You'd have to go through her stomach, intestines, etc. while your health was being drained. maybe also if you hit 1 health or something, it cuts to an outside view of you "leaving" your predator :D which would then result in death.
Link13112
Participator

Postby Undivide » Thu May 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Either or, prey are shrunken just before being swallowed anyway. :>
Awesome idea man
Undivide
New to the forum

Postby Vegan » Thu May 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Forgot to post individual replies! Here goes:

-Zhao: Hmm, while I like the idea of NPCs randomly swallowing you in a darkened alley, it's not possible with the current engine to determine whether you're alone. The double swallow bug you mentioned should be fixed in the latest version. After v0.6 I might add multiple belly sizes.

-Kyeth: That shouldn't happen. If you have scat enabled, try crouching to defecate. If that fails, you can manually remove the belly and enable future swallowing by searching for "fullness" and removing that item ID.

-Freyyr: Hmm, it looks like the leveled items are resetting somehow. Does this still happen with the new version? Do you still fall through the world geometry?

-Dagar: Belly rubs will hopefully be coming in v0.6. I really like the idea of serving your jail term in a guard's stomach - maybe she'll demand you stay one second per twenty gold of bounty. If you survive, she lets you out; if not, problem solved. (The bug you reported has hopefully been fixed in the latest version - let me know if it recurs)

-Toraxon: Heh, I don't know if I quite count as a "big-name modder," but I've had a few hits in the past. Unfortunately, due to career concerns I can't be associated with this fetish, so I won't post my Nexus name here. (Also, thanks for the kind words!)

-Grim667: Yeah, that has to do with the funky way Skyrim handles idle animations. Hopefully when I introduce new custom animations in v0.6 this'll be fixed. Unfortunately, due to the way Skyrim handles player controls it won't be possible for controlled followers to activate containers. I didn't know the mod worked with children; that behavior isn't intentional and will probably be removed in the next patch.

-Justaname333: Haha, glad to see users are roleplaying. The random swallow effect kicks in every second you spend close to the NPC; there's was about a 1% chance of it activating per second, but I tripled that in the latest update. I'll probably add an option for that at some point.

-Lord_Mitchell: Thanks for the offer, but I'm in a good place financially at the moment (read: just finished paying off my mortgage) and don't need donations.

-Beliroz: Hopefully the clipping issues will be fixed in v0.6. Does the disappearance recur in the latest version? The idea of adding content related to children makes me profoundly uncomfortable, so you're on your own with that one. (On the other hand, I do like the idea of commanding followers to eat someone. Maybe a "tag" spell or item which makes the target irresistible to predators?)

-Akito2393: Does this issue occur with existing characters? Try loading older saves or starting a new game; if it's still a problem, I'll work with you to find a solution.

-Blazeman007: The scat effect was revamped in the latest version. Does the bug still occur?

-Stevebat: Alright, I'll append the version number to future archives.

-USful: You'll need to touch the glowing ball of light at the Guardian Stones to activate the mod. After that, NPCs should start trying to eat you.

-Evilpancake: It's actually a much more complicated formula than that - swallowing depends on the prey's HP and Stamina percentages as well as relative skills. Maybe I'll add a "Predator's Sight" power that lets you calculate your percent chance of swallowing a targeted NPC. Yes, the items are meant to be disenchanted - your skill must be sky-high to be getting those bonuses! And Aela... shouldn't have nearly those stats, especially considering that NPC victim tracking was only just added. Are you running another mod which mucks with her ActorValues?

-Link13112: I haven't tested it with an essential player, but you definitely shouldn't be dying. I noticed while fixing v0.4's bugs that sometimes a failed PlayIdle command kills characters outright - I'm still trying to find a workaround for this engine bug. Are you running any other mods?

-Undivide: Haha, burnout is not a concern - game design has been a hobby of mine since the early 90's, and I worked briefly in the industry right after university. I'm posting so many updates because I'd like to get v0.5 out before my wife gets back next week. I love the idea of an internal dungeon, but I'm not sure my modeling/texturing skills are up to the task. Definitely something to consider for future updates, though.
Devourment: A Skyrim vore mod (F/?)
DevouRIMent: A RimWorld vore mod (F/?)
Tyrant Totem: A Pathfinder: Kingmaker vore mod (F/?)
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zhao » Thu May 16, 2013 11:43 pm

I haven't posted this yet because I don't know it is allowed here, but I replaced the sounds (digestion, etc.) with my own modified versions, from sources of the Half life Natural Selection game.
Since Natural Selection was freeware, it is ok of site regulations to share these sounds?
The only one I haven't replaced was the burping sounds, I have been trying to find a more immersive replacement, but no success yet.
Zhao
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Fri May 17, 2013 12:14 am

Vegan wrote:-Evilpancake: It's actually a much more complicated formula than that - swallowing depends on the prey's HP and Stamina percentages as well as relative skills. Maybe I'll add a "Predator's Sight" power that lets you calculate your percent chance of swallowing a targeted NPC. Yes, the items are meant to be disenchanted - your skill must be sky-high to be getting those bonuses! And Aela... shouldn't have nearly those stats, especially considering that NPC victim tracking was only just added. Are you running another mod which mucks with her ActorValues?

Ah so the count is affected by actorvalues, that makes sense then, ya i am running Amazing Follower Tweaks, default stats they assign to an npc when you get her are....very high..., my character is level 23 with like 230 mana, 200 health and 150 stam, (enchanting 90, smithing 90+... i'm playing a non combat character and giving my companions the best weapons/armor...bellies...) but Aela has like 500health and 500 stam, betting the values are that high because of those.

Also...beware of ghosts... my companion ghost gets very hungry
ScreenShot2.bmp
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Fri May 17, 2013 12:18 am

Zhao wrote:I haven't posted this yet because I don't know it is allowed here, but I replaced the sounds (digestion, etc.) with my own modified versions, from sources of the Half life Natural Selection game.
Since Natural Selection was freeware, it is ok of site regulations to share these sounds?
The only one I haven't replaced was the burping sounds, I have been trying to find a more immersive replacement, but no success yet.

I changed my sounds as well, i'm not entirely sure about half life copyright etc etc, but i grabbed mine off random sound clip sites hehe. I replaced the burp with women moaning in pleasure, i replaced the stomach gurgle (which sounds more like you're hungry than digesting), with 2 clips of a woman breathing fast and saying "oh god help me", but i used Vegas Pro to make it sound like it was coming from the belly. I replaced the swallow noises with more wet sounding ones, and one of them is like a 3 stage gulp noise.

I had said i was going to put them up here and i got Vegan's permission a while back (forgot) the only issue is that well, the belly sounds are of a WOMAN saying "oh god help me" so if you play a male character, or swallow a male character...it sounds rather bizarre, but i can still upload them if people want (i'm trying to find a similar "oh god help me" clip that sounds more androgynous)
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Morwen » Fri May 17, 2013 12:47 am

I'd be interested in the sounds you've found/use Evilpancake.

P.S. Keep up the good work Vegan.
Morwen
New to the forum

Postby bellyvisitors3 » Fri May 17, 2013 2:02 am

top notch
bellyvisitors3
New to the forum

Postby Link13112 » Fri May 17, 2013 2:04 am

Vegan wrote:-Link13112: I haven't tested it with an essential player, but you definitely shouldn't be dying. I noticed while fixing v0.4's bugs that sometimes a failed PlayIdle command kills characters outright - I'm still trying to find a workaround for this engine bug. Are you running any other mods?

Yes I had the essentialplayer mod up, and it seemed to mess up every time, so I went through the process to delete it which I did. Ive got the cutlery weapons, apachii hair, non essential children, a simple marriage mod, aela plus, instant whirlwind sprint, and a timed lockpick solver mod up with all of the DLCs.

It worked fine until I put that damned essential player to get a visual on that one bandit crappin out my character :lol: :x Maybe I should've used a longer death cycle mod instead.
Link13112
Participator

Postby hexcorsist » Fri May 17, 2013 2:40 am

Great mod, it's been really enjoyable so far just one small suggestion/request, could you add npc taunts for during and after digestion?
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby bellyvisitors3 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:12 am

well there is one bug, whenever i ask to be swallowed i can not get back out
bellyvisitors3
New to the forum

Postby bloodwolf03 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:26 am

this is just a thought since I don't know the first thing about scripting. for the sm essential player mod, would it be possible to take the script that is used by that mod and add it to part for when a npc manages to successfully digest the player?
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Drakang » Fri May 17, 2013 5:11 am

Can someone tell what the enchantment do, each time I try to go to the guardian stone my game crash.
If you want to add to my interactive story : (I may remove chapter)
Check my portfolio on writing.com ==> http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/drakong
Drakang
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri May 17, 2013 6:08 am

Alright, giving this one a try, will help how I can.
Bug found:
When non-lethally swallowing someone, if kept for a while, they come out smaller and don't return to normal size. If you then ask them to swallow you, crash to desktop.
Other mods that are running and before this one in the load order:
armoredcircletsquickfox.esp
Arrowsmith: Vanilla Edition v.3d
Ask Follower Skills [Vanilla Font]
Fixed Followers Lite
Followers can Relax (looking forward to seeing how this one combines with devourment)
Leveling Merchant's Wallets
Handsome Single Men
Improved Single Ladies
Lush Greens
Pure Waters

Also running the CBBE body texture mod, but that doesn't appear in the load order.

A few ideas/suggestions:
-You mentioned that it won't be possible to interact with items and such while controlling the follower who you are riding inside, but could you make it possible to speak with them and control the camera? I believe there's functionality that allows you to tell your follower to "go there" or "interact with that" or "loot that" under the "I need you to do something for me." option. It could be an amusing feature to have the player giving them directions from inside their belly.
-Have you considered adding an option, similar to the "no scat" option, that allows you to hide your meals? This could be amusing, especially if you later added functionality to cover carrying multiple prey non-lethally based on your skill. I could also see it being a learned perk around the same level as strong back.
-If you ever do get voice actors in on this, you might consider having those around you comment on your large belly from time to time if you are carrying a friend, in a similar way to the comments they make if you are naked. "You ... might want to cover up your unmentionables." ranging to "Ugh! Put some clothes on!" I can see some people reacting as "You really shouldn't be doing that in public!" while some say "Who's the lucky friend in there? Must be so relaxing."
-Aside from regurgitating prey and then lethally swallowing them, have you considered making a mechanic for non-lethally swallowing friendly NPCs, then betraying them and digesting anyway? I'd see it causing the same reactions in guards and surrounding townsfolk as if you'd just lethally swallowed them, but it would be fun to take them to a lonely spot and then just "forget" and let digestion kick in. On a side note, this could be a little game-breaking.

I may come up with more later.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Fri May 17, 2013 7:06 am

Vegan wrote: (On the other hand, I do like the idea of commanding followers to eat someone. Maybe a "tag" spell or item which makes the target irresistible to predators?)

Hey, I had that very same idea earlier in the thread! :D

BigB_Anderson wrote:I have an item suggestion for when you get there!

A cursed amulet/ring that makes the wearer irresistible to women, who immediately attempt to vore them at sight. Aside from making sure you get swallowed when you want, you can also use it offensively by sneaking it into NPCs inventory, forcing them to wear it, and causing them to be vored! You can use it against bandits or the like so they take each other out, or on an assassination target. Since voring is a crime, the person who will have done the swallowing will most likely get killed by a guard (extra irony points if the swallower is a guard), and you can get the necklace back from the corpses (assuming that someone that is digested by an NPC has all their inventory picked up by said NPCs).
Resileaf
???

Postby Challace » Fri May 17, 2013 7:40 am

Love the mod and the enthusiasm of the author. My only issue with it currently is the model-clipping, particularly when an NPC eats someone whilst wearing clothes. An option to have NPCs strip or take their top-half off when digesting someone would be fantastic.
Challace
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Fri May 17, 2013 7:48 am

Challace wrote:Love the mod and the enthusiasm of the author. My only issue with it currently is the model-clipping, particularly when an NPC eats someone whilst wearing clothes. An option to have NPCs strip or take their top-half off when digesting someone would be fantastic.

There actually isn't any top half in Skyrim. Where the other games had pants and tunics separated, they were combined in this game, making it impossible to remove one without the other.
Removing the entirety of the armor would suddenly make them very weakened against other people's attacks, which would unbalance gamplay.
Resileaf
???

Postby Challace » Fri May 17, 2013 7:52 am

BigB_Anderson wrote:There actually isn't any top half in Skyrim. Where the other games had pants and tunics separated, they were combined in this game, making it impossible to remove one without the other.
Removing the entirety of the armor would suddenly make them very weakened against other people's attacks, which would unbalance gamplay.

What about making the armor invisible but retaining the stats? Is that possible within the confines of the engine? (Although to be honest, you wouldn't be able to fit in your armor with huge belly if you think about it.) Or maybe a buff that increases their armor value for the duration of the digestion?
Challace
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kavvanshrike » Fri May 17, 2013 8:12 am

Aside from regurgitating prey and then lethally swallowing them, have you considered making a mechanic for non-lethally swallowing friendly NPCs, then betraying them and digesting anyway?

hmm one way to implement this idea might be to add a reasonably high (persuade) speech check which results in you swallowing them willingly(and legally) but once you've "finished them off" it gets counts as murder if anyone witnesses your delicious ruse.

Also might be an idea to flag successful digestion attempts to trigger the Ring of Namira cannibalism bonus and perhaps even count as vampire/werewolf feeding....because honestly you ate a WHOLE person...you're clearly gonna ingest all the fresh blood and human(oid) flesh you need.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Entirely_Logical » Fri May 17, 2013 8:44 am

Challace wrote:
BigB_Anderson wrote:There actually isn't any top half in Skyrim. Where the other games had pants and tunics separated, they were combined in this game, making it impossible to remove one without the other.

What about making the armor invisible but retaining the stats? Is that possible within the confines of the engine? (Although to be honest, you wouldn't be able to fit in your armor with huge belly if you think about it.) Or maybe a buff that increases their armor value for the duration of the digestion?

That sounds a lot like what was done in the initial versions of the mod. >.>
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game