Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Updated v0.5)

Postby Freyyr » Sun May 19, 2013 8:02 pm

The only reason why the data files option would be greyed out and unselectable is if you have no esp or esm files in the data folder. Does the nexus manager actually disable the data files button in the launcher? I have zero experience with the nexus mod manager cause i always install manually.

Edit: If you do have esp and esm files in the data folder then nexus is messing with you or you need to revalidate your files through steam. one or the other.
Freyyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hongry01 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Just wanted to say that I'm impressed with all these updates, I remember being upset when the previous Skyrim mod thread died ages ago and then hearing about this one only to see it go quiet for a few months. Then this happens lol

I need to actually try it out now :gulp:
Hongry01
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Sun May 19, 2013 9:02 pm

So it's possible i missed it somewhere, but where are these spells located?
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby grim667 » Sun May 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Think Vegan said a vender in the collage of Winterhold in the arcanium
grim667
Heavy user

Postby BrickOnAString » Sun May 19, 2013 9:16 pm

I really enjoy the new spells. Makes it really viable to play a vore-mage.

I also really enjoyed how you changed loot removal for characters that have scat turned off. Except, I don't really like the bright, neon-green color that it has. Perhaps it can be more like when a ghost dies, with a blue puddle, considering both the vomit particles are blue and that, with the body digested, all that's left is the soul. Just my bit of input.
BrickOnAString
Been posting for a bit

Postby Loken » Sun May 19, 2013 10:12 pm

im not able to get all of the spells any idea how im suppose to? I only have 8
Loken
Been posting for a bit

Postby WorldAlts » Sun May 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Where do you exactly get the spells? I didn't get any of them. :(

Edit:

Acutally, better idea.

If possible Vegan, give us a list of the items/spell book ids. That way, if the mod derps up, you can simply spawn them in. :silly:
Best place of the list would be on the readme with the mod. I've reset the mod, and the spells and items never spawn. >:

Kinda wish there was an option to not have the throw up thingy after digesting someone. I kind of liked having everything dropped into my inventory.
Last edited by WorldAlts on Sun May 19, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WorldAlts
Been posting for a bit

Postby Loken » Sun May 19, 2013 10:16 pm

from mia in the college of winterhold library
Loken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Sun May 19, 2013 10:56 pm

ya, and you actually have to have the required skill level to cast them for them to be available, just like the the master spells i believe. For example to get the permanent companion you need a conjuration skill of 100.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Link13112 » Mon May 20, 2013 12:25 am

Ive removed all the other mods I have and reinstalled devourment, the only mod i have is the body texture or whatever your recommended body was. I'm still flopping over and dying whenever I eat someone friendly or not, or get eaten by a friendly character. You mentioned a "player idle" problem before?

Edit: I figured out my problem, it seems like for me I've always tried to have Serana eat me or I've tried to eat her. Also I've tried to eat the mage with the restoration spells from the college of winterhold. Serana is an essential and Coleen? I believe is essential as well. It only kills me on essential swallowings either way, I was able to eat the voracious warrior and girl conjurations with no problem. The process also killed me when I turned on the NPC predator and the Kill essentials options. Could this be a bug?
Link13112
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Mon May 20, 2013 1:32 am

dying when you swallow someone sounds like a conflict, oftentimes its nearly not enough to remove mods and try again. You either need to clean your save, or just uninstall/reinstall, because many many mods leave pieces behind, or some mods will have patches that will even add other mods as masters, and then retain functionality of those mods if you uninstall them. For example, the Dual Sheath Redux i believe it was that i have (uses a crossed swords on the back instead of sitting on hips) added devourment during its patching process, and when i had my idle player bug, i uninstall devourment...but it kept functioning because the Redux patch essentially added the esp to itself...which was weird.

If you're unsure how to clean your save you can google it, very easy to find
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ultimated » Mon May 20, 2013 2:56 am

Alright, here goes...

Spoiler: show
First, you open your devourment.zip, and open the folder inside, which is highlighted here.

Next, navigate to your skyrim directory (filepath at the top of the window) and open the highlighted Data folder.

Take all your files from the devourment folder and drag them across to the data folder.

Finally, open Nexus mod manager and check the box that says "devourment" on it.

If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid I can't help you! Sorry!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby grim667 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:28 am

Some interesting new features Vegan.. can't say I am to fond of the new alternative to scat to be honest.

Oh I tried that mod out I suggested earlyer to check out to see how things could interact with your mod. Seems they mesh well most of the time not sure if the conflicts are in the other mod or this but theires a few bugs when used together.
grim667
Heavy user

Postby HungryKhajiit » Mon May 20, 2013 3:50 am

grim667 wrote:Some interesting new features Vegan.. can't say I am to fond of the new alternative to scat to be honest.

I'll... have to agree with grim. I rather liked 'absorbing' them utterly as opposed to this. Though not to be ungrateful the spells ARE fantastic imo. This is one of my must have mods atm :)
HungryKhajiit
New to the forum

Postby Daniel092004 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:50 am

So, I haven't changed anything except the mod version, and now whenever I eat someone who is essential (while kill essentials is certainly active, so they should be able to be killed), they just regurgitate back out, sometimes tiny. Also, I'm not sure if I like the new vomit as an alternative to scat. It's still kinda gross as a green color.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Mon May 20, 2013 4:21 am

I have the same problem, but it's not absolute. Some essentials will digest and be gone like usual. Others will give me experience and perks FOR digesting them.... and then regurgitate unharmed.

Twas quite inconvenient when I managed to get everyone in Understone Keep on my ass.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby amigo » Mon May 20, 2013 5:57 am

This is just a suggestion but i would really like to see a simple mod where dragons swallow up people after they maul instead of chrowing them away :)

also Id love a mod where as a were wolf you feed and after there is just a pile of those bloody bones you find every where in skyrim
amigo
New to the forum

Postby HungryKhajiit » Mon May 20, 2013 6:01 am

amigo wrote:This is just a suggestion but i would really like to see a simple mod where dragons swallow up people after they maul instead of chrowing them away :)

also Id love a mod where as a were wolf you feed and after there is just a pile of those bloody bones you find every where in skyrim

i remember a mod that did that for... i believe oblivion. Was quite fun!
HungryKhajiit
New to the forum

Postby Ragnarahk » Mon May 20, 2013 6:33 am

If you don't mind Vegan, would you update the original post to reflect what's currently available for your mod and how to get it with every release? I know the basics, but I haven't played Skyrim in several months and your mod has grown in leaps and bounds since then. I'd love to read all the new things it can do, but I don't have time to sort through (currently) 56 pages of posts.
Ragnarahk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achilles » Mon May 20, 2013 6:45 am

amigo wrote: also Id love a mod where as a were wolf you feed and after there is just a pile of those bloody bones you find every where in skyrim

Look for Bloody cannibalism.
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game