Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Discontinued)

Postby Chaotic » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:06 pm

It's these comments in particular that bug me.

VoreLover12 wrote:Vegan actually tried to stop us from updating the mod that he abandoned, he took the download link down so nobody could get it anymore, but luckily for us we have people all over the world who will reupload it every time he takes it down.

VoreLover12 wrote:Well i could believe it if it was him that took it down.

I'm pretty sure he's not some boogeyman throwing rocks at you from the rafters. Like Luxario said, Rapidshare and Mediafire have been known to kill files, especially those from here. This certainly isn't the first time it's happened.

I don't know why you're suddenly assuming he's out to stop your efforts when he hasn't posted a single thing in weeks. Unless there's some more solid proof I wouldn't just start pointing fingers at Vegan. Now I hope you understand I'm not out to stop any sort of revival projects involving the mod, in fact I'm quite excited for them. I just don't like seeing someone turn into the bad guy based on either outdated or limited information.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:50 pm

A few people did say a few bad things about him if you look back in the thread. I don't care to repost them. Nothing you said was insulting or offensive, Evilpancake, I just disagreed.

Eka has made a ruling on the situation, so the people continuing the mod and possibly changing it will get no more negative lip or requests to stop from me.
Honestly, I don't know why we (myself, specifically ^^; ) didn't just ask her in the first place. When we disagree on forum ethics, we really should go to her before 4 pages of discussion :lol: Lesson learned.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby luxario » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Aye that would have been a lot more useful, though I do agree on there being a main coder or such. Or perhaps even working out who does what.

Right now we've got a few people putting things together, what we need is to actually cross reference what is being done as to continue it properly.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game