Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Discontinued)

Postby Vegan » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:19 pm

This project has been discontinued. If you have any questions, please read my comment on page 73 of this thread.

Changelog:

Spoiler: show
Update 6/15/2013: v0.51
-Minor bugfixes to certain spells
-Added options for digested characters: scat, absorption, or item regurgitation
-Added another option for NPC predators: followers only

Update 5/19/2013: v0.5
-Added 20 spells, sold by a new merchant in the College of Winterhold's Arcanaeum
-Added Elven Marinade and Syrup of Ipecac
-Changed item acquisition method if scat is disabled
-Many bugfixes

Update 5/16/2013: v0.46
-More bugfixes
-Added enchanted items
-Added stats (acid damage, digestion time, etc.) to menu
-Added spell to detect voracious women, scan their stats
-NPCs now track digested victims

Update 5/15/2013: v0.45
-Additional bugfixes

Update 5/14/2013: v0.42
-Many critical bugfixes
-Added NPC predator difficulty option

Update 5/13/2013: v0.4
-Female NPCs can now swallow opponents. Followers will gain skills and Health/Magicka/Stamina, but not race perks. NPC predators can be disabled through the options menu.
-The player can ask friendly NPCs and followers to nonlethally swallow them. You can also ask them to surprise you with random swallows outside of combat; this is triggered randomly about once every 100 seconds
-In combat, you can now swallow without sheathing weapons
-You can now swallow corpses (though without animation for the moment). Digesting a corpse restores health and stamina (and Magicka, if you have the perk) but gives no other bonuses.
-Minimum digestion time option
-Many bugfixes

Update 5/5/2013: v0.3
-New belly mesh
-Perks gained by devouring each race
-Changes to scripts for greater stability, foundation laid for NPC predators

Update 3/23/2013: v0.25
-Many changes to scripts; cell loads, endo, and accidental dispels should be handled more gracefully
-New options: toggle killing essential NPCs, change digestion timescale, select which skills (if any) to absorb from prey, change minimum swallow chance
-Ability to view number of victims digested
-Victim size issues fixed

Update 3/14/2013
v0.2 has been released! New features include:
-Complete code overhaul to minimize incompatibility and fix over two dozen bugs, including the race and armor issues
-Devourment can be used at will like any other power, but has a chance of success dependent on your skill and the prey's health/stamina
-Skill tree with perks
-Skill\stat gain from consuming NPCs
-Endo option
-Forward compatibility with future releases
-Actually useful readme file!

------------------------------------------

"Devourment" is a Skyrim vore mod which grants female players and NPCs the ability to swallow others whole, complete with a bulging-belly mesh, scat pile graphics (there's an option to disable scat, should you be so inclined), and hopefully balanced game mechanics. If you're interested in a less lethal experience, it's possible to disable NPC predators, and a variety of endo options are available. Screenshots below (using the old mesh, will be updated soon):

Lydia being sarcastic about carrying burdens... for the last time.

"You're surprisingly heavy, but you don't see me complaining."

Goodbye, Lydia. (Scat warning)
Spoiler: show

The mod itself:
http://rapidshare.com/files/1103018448/ ... 0v0.51.zip

To install, simply copy the contents of the zip into your Skyrim data folder and enable the esp file. I'd recommend using CBBE as a female body replacer - it's what the "full" mesh is based on. If seeing your character's belly bulge out of her armor breaks your immersion, I'd also recommend the skimpy armor replacers on the Nexus - quite a few of them expose her stomach.

Future plans:
-Monsters and animals will be given this ability as well, but players will be able to disable it if they're not into that sort of thing.
-Improved animation: Four psuedo-paired animations - Swallow, Stealth Swallow, Unbirth, and Corpse Disposal - are planned. In addition, the current belly mesh will be made smoother and clipping issues will be resolved.
-Struggle system: Swallowing will no longer be a binary event, and if a character has enough stamina they might be able to break free
-Dialog options with swallowed characters, or with NPCs who have swallowed you, which may lead to quests
-Voice acting
-Vore-themed total conversion: Travel to an all-female land far from Skyrim, rich with its own history and quests. But beware - every character and monster has the Devourment skill!

Comments/criticisms/ideas are appreciated. Just about the only thing I won't consider adding is any sort of male predator. Other than that, let me know what you think!
Last edited by Vegan on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Devourment: A Skyrim vore mod (F/?)
DevouRIMent: A RimWorld vore mod (F/?)
Tyrant Totem: A Pathfinder: Kingmaker vore mod (F/?)
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?]

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Rapidshare gives me an error:
Download not available
Download permission denied by uploader. (0b67c2f5)
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby GREGOLE » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Yeah, it won't let me download either.

And I'm REALLY eager to try this one out too!

Does the bulge affect armor, or do you have to be nude to use it? Is there a swallowing animation, or is it simply vanish + bulge?
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:14 pm

huzzah another person tried to make a vore mod for skyrim..and by the looks of it they knew a might more than the last fella to have a go. I hope to see more of this, it'd get me back into skyrim. So make it so.
darkevilme
---

Postby Vegan » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Crud, this is my first time using RapidShare. I think I've set the folder permissions properly this time - try now?

Gregole: Unfortunately it's not currently possible to create new paired animations (supposedly Bethesda used custom internal tools for them), so I had to use a combination of the vanilla "hug" animation and a setScale. Because none of the existing armor meshes are set up to use my custom races, your character automatically appears nude after swallowing someone (but continues to benefit from her armor's stats) and returns to her normal appearance after they've been "dealt with."
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Vegan wrote:Unfortunately it's not currently possible to create new paired animations (supposedly Bethesda used custom internal tools for them)

the community at http://www.loverslab.com support sex mods for many Bethesda games including Skyrim. So either ask them how they managed the beast with two backs or download their mods and reverse engineer the scripts.
darkevilme
---

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:50 pm

This looks interesting. Would you mind posting more screenshots?
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Well, it seems to work perfectly for me(And I am going to deeply regret having this power once half the NPCs vanish...).

However, I really do hope you find a way to mesh the bulge with the armor. I'm... a little fond of my vampire armor, and I like to work in it. >_>

Still, this is... well, this is exactly what I've been wanting for a good while now. Great job, mate!
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Link13112 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Is there something wrong with the link, I cant seem to open the rapidshare page :cry: it may be my internet connection disallowing the link. Is this happening to anyone else?
Link13112
Participator

Postby BloodyMarie » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:58 pm

I played around with this for a bit, it was quite fun and I think you did a good job with this.

One bug I ran into a couple times, it seems like if you use the shout on someone near a wall/leaning on a counter/etc, it can sometimes make the game crash. Only happened to me twice though, and I was able to make it work properly in the same places on second attempt.
BloodyMarie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Toraxon » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:34 pm

This is really well done, are you planning on expanding on it?

Love it by the way :-D
Toraxon
New to the forum

Postby bigFurry7 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 am

Love this mod, but is there any way to edit the scripts?

I actually have edited version of Caliente's Body Slide (Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 from Loverslab) and the player body changes everything. :?:
bigFurry7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:48 am

This is surprisingly well done, but troublesome to be honest. It completely fucks with my vampire mod since it changes movement speed, and i have Skyre installed which severly ups combat difficulty, and taking a crossbow bolt in the face when armor is unequipped = instant death so it would have to be last enemy only. if you were not using any mods like this, it would be great for vore fans though so nice work overall, kinda hope you expand upon it
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:11 am

Speaking of vampirism, it seems to be preventing me from being able to feed.... maybe. In fairness, half the mods I install prevent me from feeding, so I can't say for sure if it even is that.

Though there's an idea for a tweak: Eating someone counts as drinking for a vampire.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:04 pm

hmm. quick questions:
A: how do i install this mod?
B: does it work with steam?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:58 pm

It works with Steam.
Though my hair kept changing from one side shaved to ponytails. Annoying bug.
I really hope you work on it more, would love to devour some nords. :gulp:
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:51 pm

LilianiMirx wrote:It works with Steam.
Though my hair kept changing from one side shaved to ponytails. Annoying bug.
I really hope you work on it more, would love to devour some nords. :gulp:

awesome :3 erm. how do i install it with steam?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 pm

NekoYuki wrote:awesome :3 erm. how do i install it with steam?

Straight from the readme file:

To use this mod:
-Move the contents of the archive to your Skyrim/data folder, being sure to preserve folder structure
-Enable devourment.esp through the Skyrim launcher
-Travel to Dragonsreach and speak with Numinex (the dragon skull over the throne). You'll learn Devourment, and the shout will be unlocked immediately.
-To enable/disable scat, talk to Numinex again.

You can find the data folder at C:/Program (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim/Data

At least that's who it was for me.
Just drop the content off in there, fire up SKyrim, check the box for the mod in Data List then start the actual game.

[edit]

Usually not into being a predator but this game can be so delicious with vore added to it.
Like the owner of a golden claw in Riverwood? When his sister finished showing me the way to Bleak Falls Barrow I thanked her by swallowing her whole.
Then when I got back from it all and delivered the claw to the owner he didn't give me what I felt like I deserved, so I ate him as well.
Now both of them are together in my body. :-D
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby bluedragon » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:47 pm

You can add new animations with use of FNIS.
bluedragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vegan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Glad to see so much interest in this! If only all of my weekend projects were so well-received... (I don't suppose any of you would be interested in buying a homemade electroshock alarm clock?)

I do plan to continue development, although my employer isn't big on the concept of free time, so updates might be a little sporadic. Current short-term development plans include:
-Fix known and posted bugs (keep 'em coming!)
-Change Devourment from a shout to a power due to lack of voice actress
-Vore mechanics overhaul - you can try to swallow someone at will, but if you fail you've lost valuable time in combat. Characters with lower HP will be much easier to swallow. Perhaps I'll add a new skill tree with associated perks...
-Modify the scripting so that multiple creatures can swallow prey at a time (the current system is a bit of a kludge using quest aliases and only allows the player to do so)
-Add Devourment to high-level female NPCs
-Look into custom paired animations, improve the swallowing animation(s)

Longer-term, I'm considering turning this into a 'total conversion' mod using the Skyrim engine and art assets but set in an all-female, vore-themed world. If there's enough interest from the community (read: competent individuals willing to assist), I might just go for it.

Individual replies:
-darkevilme: This has to be a recent development if it's true - are you sure they're not using solo animations and manually syncing positions in scripts? I'll definitely look into it - thanks for bringing that site to my attention!
-Gregole: I'll see what I can do about the armor and vampirism issues. It shouldn't change any of the feeding scripts, but check to see if you still burn in sunlight - my race changed might have mucked up your vampirism in general.
-Link13112: Are you using a proxy? Some public proxies have issues with RapidShare.
-BloodyMarie: Thanks for the bug alert, I'll see what I can do.
-bigFurry7: Unfortunately, I don't intend to share my scripts at the moment. Also, because I had to manually edit the CBBE mesh in Blender, it wouldn't be feasible to create a version for every custom body. Sorry!
-LilianiMirx: Yeah, the hair issue is a known bug that I didn't have time to fix this past weekend. I'll look into it further when I get more development time.
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game