[Listing] Completed Vore Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

[Listing] Completed Vore Games

Postby Aces » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:47 am

I think it's time we start assembling a list of vore games that have actually been completed so it saves other people from browsing through a lot of incomplete or flat out abandoned game projects.

I'll edit my post and list the games in alphabetical order, and include a link to their topic. If you guys would be so kind as to post below for games not listed but are playable to the end, then please post them. Also I will not be listing any games that require payment to play the full version. Not right now anyway. Maybe I'll list them in the future. Let me repeat that, absolutely no pay-to-play games will be listed. I'm not providing free advertizement.

What qualifies as a "completed" vore game? (READ ME)
Spoiler: show
It's simple, really. The game must be playable to the end and/or fulfill its goal as a game, no matter how simple or complex. So, for an RPG-style game, or a platformer, or any kind of game with a defined goal, you must be able to get to "the last level". If it's an arcade-style game that keeps playing until you die with no other clear objectives or storyline except to earn points, then it needs only to contain enough of its planned features to be considered finished. Being considered "in beta" isn't a big issue unless the game is so buggy it's unplayable.

Mods for other video games, such as Skyrim, if they accomplish their planned goal, will also be accepted into this list.

Good rule of thumb; if there is a part of the game that says "This area isn't finished, wait for the next update" and you can't beat the game because of it, then the game is not finished and does not qualify on this list.

Finished Games I currently know of:
Spoiler: show
Cartovore - http://sdcga.com/~duam9/cartovore.html
Cartovore 2 - http://sdcga.com/~duam9/cartovore2.htm
Dead End (M/M Text Game) - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=34422
Duamutef's Vore RPG - http://sdcga.com/~duam9/VRPG.htm | Windows Vista / 7 installer - http://www.mediafire.com/file/57w99v1u1 ... 4Setup.exe | (Any forum links?)
ExcelWarriorVoreRPG - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=32123
Foxxy Mama - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=18507
Foxxy 2 - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33590
Flying Unbirth Ninja (FUbN) - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=21855
Mysta's Vore RPG - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31644
Shrink High - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=25453 (Technically a giantess game, but contains some vore)
Skyrim Mod: Devourment - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33971
V-Game - http://aryion.com/content/vore-downloads (Need a forum topic link)
SS13 Mod (free game): V.O.R.E. Station - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=37461&p=1903460 (Multiplayer, RP-focused)
Vore Tournament - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=24681 | http://sourceforge.net/projects/voretournament/

I'm lazy right now... I'll post more when it's not 4:30AM.

Please no open discussion in this thread. ONLY POST if you have a link to a completed game to contribute that is not yet listed.
Otherwise this is going to get very difficult to keep track of. I just want to be able to have a list of games for people to see, with links to get them there.

Thank you for helping me help you help us all. C:

Maybe if this goes according to plan a sticky would be nice.
Last edited by Aces on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Listing] Completed Vore Games

Postby Avant » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 am

Mysta's Vore RPG
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31644

Shrink High
(Technically a giantess game but it has vore)
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=25453
Avant
Participator

Postby Entirely_Logical » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 am

The Vore Tournament thread is, miraculously, still on the front page of this particular forum, but I went and grabbed the link anyway.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=24681
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrimsonShadow » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Meh, let me know when there's a completed vore fighting game (preferably with mostly female characters)
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Would be nice if you listed them according to what engine they use.
Primarily to separate RPG Maker games and non-RPG Maker games apart.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Aces » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:23 pm

LilianiMirx wrote:Would be nice if you listed them according to what engine they use.
Primarily to separate RPG Maker games and non-RPG Maker games apart.

I would but that isn't the goal of this list. Just, what games are finished, and what games are not finished.

Anyway let's get back on track. There's been a few non-link posts already.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby firefox01 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:40 pm

I know viocide is, but you have to buy it, but there are copies of it available online, not sure if its ok to link them though? a simple google would find it though
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:52 am

firefox01 wrote:I know viocide is, but you have to buy it, but there are copies of it available online, not sure if its ok to link them though? a simple google would find it though

Please read the original post.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nyanyan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Cartovore/Cartovore2(Cartomancer) by Duam, I'm surprised they didn't pop up next to his VRPG, but anyway, they're about as complete as they're gonna get, considering...but, I mean, they meet your requirements, they have a goal that you can get to, namely:beat your opponents and collect all the cards, or something xP

They're old, and might not work on all computers, so that could be a reason to not put them in the list, but I'm sure if someone wants it bad enough they can fix them to work if they try(both work for me). And, while I have no real coding experience, they're both probably easily modded.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:28 pm

nyanyan wrote:Cartovore/Cartovore2(Cartomancer) by Duam, I'm surprised they didn't pop up next to his VRPG, but anyway, they're about as complete as they're gonna get, considering...but, I mean, they meet your requirements, they have a goal that you can get to, namely:beat your opponents and collect all the cards, or something xP

They're old, and might not work on all computers, so that could be a reason to not put them in the list, but I'm sure if someone wants it bad enough they can fix them to work if they try(both work for me). And, while I have no real coding experience, they're both probably easily modded.

I've neglected to add them. They should be up there. Whether or not they work is yet to be determined, as I know VRPG doesn't work without a special installer, but I've added them now anyway.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Avant » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:43 pm

You could add in MGQ part 1 and 2 as they're seperate games in their own right. They contain lots of vore as well as having vore user created scenarios.

DL - http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/fsr/=/k ... ork.series
Official Site - http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top.html
TL - http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/
Forum thread - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=29964
Avant
Participator

Postby Aces » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Avant wrote:You could add in MGQ part 1 and 2 as they're seperate games in their own right. They contain lots of vore as well as having vore user created scenarios.

DL - http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/fsr/=/k ... ork.series
Official Site - http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top.html
TL - http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/
Forum thread - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=29964

Please read the original post. I am not providing free advertizement for pay-to-play games.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Avant » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Very well then if you're opposed to that.

There is Ari no Tsurugi over on Giantess City which contains vore but like Shrink High, it's mostly a Giantess game first.
http://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic ... 64&t=78399

Also VGame was split into multiple threads, there's no one concentrated topic. You may want to link this though
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=21167&hilit=seifen
As it replaces the painful user interface and is pretty much a must have for playing VGame.
Avant
Participator

Postby R3X » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 am

I personally think, that this list is a good idea, maybe a mod or someone else who has the rights for this should make it a perm toppost ?
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby ouphe » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:18 am

Cartovore 1+2 work fine on my Windows 7 computer, unaltered. They're also nice cause you can always make new cards/skills/etc in Cartovore 2 with the editor. Duam was amazing.
ouphe
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:23 am

I'd like to add my two Foxxy games to the list.

Unless you believe them unqualified for the respective positions? :?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Aces » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:45 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:I'd like to add my two Foxxy games to the list.

Unless you believe them unqualified for the respective positions? :?

Are the games finished? Because what I'm reading says they're very buggy and the projects are "frozen" which implies the game is neither done nor sufficiently devoid of bugs to be considered complete. The real question is more, "Can I play to the last level and beat the game?"

If I can play to the end of the game, they qualify. If I cannot, then they do not qualify. Bugs are sort of irrelevant unless there are game breaking bugs. I'm not going to check myself because that takes too long and I'm not particularly good at the game.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:26 am

Aces wrote:If I can play to the end of the game, they qualify. If I cannot, then they do not qualify. Bugs are sort of irrelevant unless there are game breaking bugs. I'm not going to check myself because that takes too long and I'm not particularly good at the game.

They're completable and not buggy enough to bar player ability. Completable as in you can reach the end of the current respective versions, of course.

You can think of Foxxy2 as an MMO if you like. Complete, but still expanding.

Foxxy Mama is frozen, but you can complete it to its respective ending to unlock extra content. If the project being frozen disqualifies it, though, then I have no complaints. It's only about 16 different vore enemies anyways, and was a very early work besides.

I assure you, I've read your requirements carefully, and I believe, myself, that these games should be included in the list. Which is why I proceeded to ask you if you personally had an issue with them being there.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Aces » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Well if you can get to "the end" they're qualified enough, even if one of them isn't getting patched anymore.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Aces wrote:Well if you can get to "the end" they're qualified enough, even if one of them isn't getting patched anymore.

Much obliged. :-D
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Next

Return to Vore game