Alma etma's breakfast!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Alma etma's breakfast!

Postby panolito » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:16 am

Searching in pixiv I found a very interesting game about cecil and luka from Monster Girl Quest freaturing other monster girs, or at least I think its a game cause I need to pay to download, and the explanation text is in japanese so i dont have a way to know what exactly the game is, but the pictures are all vorish realted and i think that maybe someone pay for this game and enjoy it so i post the link here if nayobody do it before me :

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/= ... d/RJ112196

(The title of the topic its how I think its named the game)
And sorry for my english. >.>
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Re: Alma etma's breakfast!

Postby Sinistral » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:03 am

The game isn't out yet (it comes out in April). Its a java web based game based off what I have seen from the trial. Basically there are a bunch of scenarios written and drawn by a few different artists centering around different MGQ characters. As of right now only one scenario is playable. I say playable, but really all it is descriptions and sound affects. No real battles or choices to be made for differing paths; this is only the demo however. Things may change, but for those of you wanting to know how accessible this thing is to non japanese speakers it shouldn't be a problem. All the text is stored in a txt file which you could open and copy and paste the contents of.... heck you could probably edit the text in the game with very minimal knowledge. This will probably make translating it easy and I wouldn't be surprised if some picked it up and created a so-called patch for it.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:45 am

Looks really fun, but I has no moneyz :(
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby voremonger » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:48 am

I hate to ask a stupid question, but I hear a lot about this MGQ game and don't know much about it. It seemed as though the first game was more of a F/M game. This one, however, appears from the pictures to be a ?/F game. Am I wrong that the first one is F/M then? And will this game indeed be ?/F as well? I also heard about MGQ 2 and know nothing about that. I'm just hoping some kind person may fill me in on the content in these. Based upon the rave reviews some of you have given it, I want to know if it is suited to my tastes, because if it is then I must get it.
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Avant » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 am

voremonger wrote:I hate to ask a stupid question, but I hear a lot about this MGQ game and don't know much about it. It seemed as though the first game was more of a F/M game. This one, however, appears from the pictures to be a ?/F game. Am I wrong that the first one is F/M then? And will this game indeed be ?/F as well? I also heard about MGQ 2 and know nothing about that. I'm just hoping some kind person may fill me in on the content in these. Based upon the rave reviews some of you have given it, I want to know if it is suited to my tastes, because if it is then I must get it.

There are two main games, MGQ 1 and MGQ 2 with the third and final being released this year.

As the name suggests, it's about Monster Girls so it's F/M for the main series. There's a spin off mod with Cecil which is mostly vore related and thus F/F. Finally there are user created mods which are F/F or F/M depending on the content.

Also it's mostly just sex with only some vorish monster girls. Basically you end up fighting Monster Girls and if you lose you get raped.
Avant
Participator

Postby voremonger » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Avant wrote:...it's mostly just sex with only some vorish monster girls. Basically you end up fighting Monster Girls and if you lose you get raped.

Oh...

I was hoping it was a mainly vore game. The mods that allow F/F interaction sound as if they'd make it interesting, but I'm more interested in the vore action and not the sex side of it.

Thanks for letting me know.
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:14 pm

There are two main games, MGQ 1 and MGQ 2 with the third and final being released this year.

As the name suggests, it's about Monster Girls so it's F/M for the main series. There's a spin off mod with Cecil which is mostly vore related and thus F/F. Finally there are user created mods which are F/F or F/M depending on the content.

Also it's mostly just sex with only some vorish monster girls. Basically you end up fighting Monster Girls and if you lose you get raped.[/quote]

That is the single greatest concept for a video-game anyone has ever concieved. :-D Where the hell do I buy it?
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby Avant » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:10 pm

If you get it through alternate means shall we say, if you enjoy it you should really support the creators.
Avant
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm

SomeGuy1294 wrote:That is the single greatest concept for a video-game anyone has ever concieved. :-D Where the hell do I buy it?
Part 1: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 74254.html
Part 2: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 87736.html

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:if youre looking for MGQ 1 & 2, go to *censored*
(note: you can only download 2 parts of the game at a time.)
I hope you know that Eka's is against software piracy?
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
TheAllSeeingEye wrote:if youre looking for MGQ 1 & 2, go to *censored*
(note: you can only download 2 parts of the game at a time.)
I hope you know that Eka's is against software piracy?

just report the guy and be done with it
Firon
---

Postby vmac » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:31 pm

you know, I don't normally post here because I don't really have anything to add, but TheAllSeeingEye whats wrong with you?

if you want to "spread the love" buy the game so more are made.
if you want to download big budget triple A tittle games go ahead, but when it comes to games like this, these people actually need the money or they will stop making them.

You are actually killing the thing you enjoy by downloading it without paying. if you have no credit card you are probably (yes, exceptions to every rule) NOT 18 and shouldn't even be here.

also, whats with the Drama queenery? you'd think somebody opposed your opinion or something.
vmac
Been posting for a bit

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
SomeGuy1294 wrote:That is the single greatest concept for a video-game anyone has ever concieved. :-D Where the hell do I buy it?
Part 1: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 74254.html
Part 2: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 87736.html

I love you. :D
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby mrme181 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:33 am

If cash is so universal why can't you buy it with cash...
mrme181
Been posting for a bit

Postby thyladras » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:02 am

i just want to say... we can't buy this game because... the game is not finished yet -_-
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby Avant » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:29 am

thyladras wrote:i just want to say... we can't buy this game because... the game is not finished yet -_-

Well part 1 and 2 are finished and you can buy them just easily so nobody can say that's difficult.

Also TheAllSeeingEye, stop trying to snafu people.
Last edited by Avant on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avant
Participator

Postby Fidel2323 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:49 am

vmac wrote:if you have no credit card you are probably (yes, exceptions to every rule) NOT 18 and shouldn't even be here.

Bullshit. Maybe most americans got a credit card, but what about other countrys? I live in germany and doesn't even know one single Person with a credit card.
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby panolito » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Fidel2323 wrote:
vmac wrote:if you have no credit card you are probably (yes, exceptions to every rule) NOT 18 and shouldn't even be here.

Bullshit. Maybe most americans got a credit card, but what about other countrys? I live in germany and doesn't even know one single Person with a credit card.
yep here in spain people usually dont have credit card until they are 30 or something like that.... and a lot of people dont have credit card into all their entire life too. Just a diferent culture let me say.
Appart from this thanks a lot for the imformation about the game or whatever it is.
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriper » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:14 pm

panolito wrote:
Fidel2323 wrote:

yep here in spain people usually dont have credit card until they are 30 or something like that.... and a lot of people dont have credit card into all their entire life too. Just a diferent culture let me say.
Appart from this thanks a lot for the imformation about the game or whatever it is.

Dude, Im spanish and if you are working then you have a credit card (if you are stile studing then you use the "debito"), jajaja 30 years you say.
Sriper
Been posting for a bit

Postby panolito » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Well sorry but as you say (if you are working), but nobody is working so nobody has a credit card XDDDD. Well i think i'm a little young to talk about my country and what people does, but hey I apreciate the correction .
(And let me tell you that i'm currently using debito >.> )
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 pm

I like how with 1 conversation, this has turned from talking about this game to credit/debit cards...

as I had said previously before my comment was removed, the game is good and all, but I just wonder if there's going to be an english translation for it...
possibly Rogue Translator will do it since he's done all the MGQ games.
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game