Alma etma's breakfast!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Alma etma's breakfast!

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:32 am

awesome, that's what i figured it was but my translator was not working, but the words "Dessert.zip" was in it, so i kinda figured. That's also why this is one of the few things i pay for gladly, support more stuff like this being made.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:09 am

Dessert is actually a bonus .zip you can download, which is basically an Omake that contains an extra Alma Elma scenario alongside a couple alternate and bonus pictures. The link requires a code that is revealed to those who have all three copies, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Anyways for people who have Dinner you may notice the D-gate "dessert.zip" link in the "ato" section at the very end of the collection. There is a /OOOOOO/ in that link (or if the japanese characters aren't being displayed correctly you'll probably see /üüüüüü/). Copy the link to your browser and replace /OOOOOO/ with NETOYO, all caps. This will allow you to download the Dessert bonus .zip file. The password for the .zip file is also NETOYO, all caps.

There are three folders in the .zip. おまけ (Bonus) contains a handful of bonus pictures and two alternate pics for the Alma Elma scenario. もんでり-デザート-説明 contains picture instructions for adding the Alma Elma scenario into the main folder. もんむす・でりしゃす!-dinner- contains the actual Alma Elma scenario. Grab the html folder located here and drop it into your Monmusu Dinner folder, allow it to overwrite if asked. This will add Alma Elma's scenario to the scenario selection page.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:38 am

oh wow, that's awesome, thanks for explaining that, i would feel rather gypped to not figure that out since i DID buy all 3 of them, but don't know a lick of japanese and google translate only gives you the "general idea" oftentimes. I probably would have never figured that out haha, thanks
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:46 am

Glad I could help. I definitely do hope they have more planned later down the line. It seems to be doing quite well for them sales wise anyways.
Though I do wonder if they're going to take a break and wait until the release of Paradox before they start churning out more.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:20 am

It wouldn't surprise me if they waited for paradox, but there are so many great monster girls in the series, even when some are rather...FUBAR, still a bunch i would love to see that they wouldn't really have to wait. Though if they were looking to make a little extra dough, they could translate the sodding things instead of leaving us non japanese speakers to wait for like the 1 person in the world who seems willing to translate these...

and they did save the best for last, that scene was epic, only wish i knew wtf she was saying lol
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:43 am

got Anything in English ????
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unitz29 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:42 am

Sorry if I'm asking a repeated question, but I couldn't find the answer in this thread.

In the https://dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/ website, I downloaded and extracted the game from the most recent post. Am I suppose to have any previous versions of the game already downloaded before I install and extract the most recent version?
unitz29
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:49 am

unitz29 wrote:Sorry if I'm asking a repeated question, but I couldn't find the answer in this thread.

In the https://dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/ website, I downloaded and extracted the game from the most recent post. Am I suppose to have any previous versions of the game already downloaded before I install and extract the most recent version?
The answer should be always in the blog post itself.
So I recommend to read it more carefully next time. ;-)
For the new version of Paradox for example:

Patch only compatible with version 1.02 of Paradox. You’ll need a fresh copy of the game. Don’t try to patch a previously patched version (it shouldn’t even let you). Also, make sure Torotoro’s 1.02.01 patch.rb isn’t in the /Patch directory when you try to patch. You need the regular 1.02 patch.rb in there.

Also, to clarify:
This is not the game itself, it is a PATCH for the game!
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rickey985 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:44 am

does anybody know if there is a translation of dinner?
can't find any news about it yet.
Rickey985
New to the forum

Postby Evilpancake » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Rickey985 wrote:does anybody know if there is a translation of dinner?
can't find any news about it yet.

not that i'm aware of, and i honestly wouldn't expect one at this point. Dargoth has been extremely quiet lately and isn't even really finished with MGQ paradox yet. So i wouldn't hold out any hope for it
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Incidentally, the maker of Monster Girl Quest (Torotoro) just released this

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 72013.html

It's another visual novel type thing with the usual monster girl domination, only there's no actual gameplay and you just watch the "game over" scenes. Also, judging by the sample image below, there appears to be vore in it.

Spoiler: show
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:59 pm

The images were already ripped, vore confirmed
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tritrium » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:04 pm

that looks interesting :p
is it worth the amount it costs?
tritrium
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:53 pm

xwrath wrote:The images were already ripped, vore confirmed

Do you have a link?

tritrium wrote:that looks interesting :p
is it worth the amount it costs?

Don't know. Haven't bought it.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:19 pm

linking to paid stuff can lead to a ban
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MolenarVincaros » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:00 pm

so i realize this thread has been here a while, but i recently ran into an issue, I have both the lunch and dinner games, used to enjoy them both a lot. but presently neither of them works. when I load it up, it brings the normal menu up like it used to, but I can't get any of the scenes to function, the screen stays black and takes no input. CG mode works, but the novel mode just sits there blank. Any ideas on what I need to do to get them working again?
MolenarVincaros
New to the forum

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:29 pm

MolenarVincaros wrote:so i realize this thread has been here a while, but i recently ran into an issue, I have both the lunch and dinner games, used to enjoy them both a lot. but presently neither of them works. when I load it up, it brings the normal menu up like it used to, but I can't get any of the scenes to function, the screen stays black and takes no input. CG mode works, but the novel mode just sits there blank. Any ideas on what I need to do to get them working again?

ya know i was just thinking of posting this, i too am having this issue. I've tried like 5 different types of browsers. Chrome, some new version of chrome, IE, that shit one that comes with Windows 10, and Firefox...all the same results. I've tried updating flash player, checking out flash addons for each browser... i've come up blank so far on how to get these to work again.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aiwindel » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:57 pm

I haven't tried the games yet, what kind of file is it? Is it .swf?
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby MolenarVincaros » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:20 am

if you get the breakfast one through dargoth, it plays as extra chapters on monmusu quest, but normally all three play through a browser as a flash. it has an index page .html and from there links to multiple .swf yeah
MolenarVincaros
New to the forum

Postby Aiwindel » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:36 pm

If you can use the .swf files, try using a different player for it. I use GOM player for .swfs and have never had a problem, there are also others you could try.
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game