Alma etma's breakfast!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Alma etma's breakfast!

Postby Chaotic » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Sorry for the double post but it's out now.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pro ... 25876.html
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:31 pm

no need for apologies, i been waiting for this myself, i remember last time though there was an english version of the site it was available from...don't suppose anyone found that this time around? Google translate is...wonky
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Evilpancake wrote:no need for apologies, i been waiting for this myself, i remember last time though there was an english version of the site it was available from...don't suppose anyone found that this time around? Google translate is...wonky

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/

Though it looks like Lunch isn't available for sale on the English side yet.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:46 pm

ya i saw that one, wonder why its not up for sale there yet, its not like it has to be translated...just the purchasing page...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Evilpancake wrote:ya i saw that one, wonder why its not up for sale there yet, its not like it has to be translated...just the purchasing page...

The English side goes through a different registration process when posting up work. Though I've heard sometimes that if they receive enough e-mails from people requesting a certain title be put up on the English DLsite it will expedite the process.
Either way you'll have to wait if your card isn't accepted by the Japanese DLsite or don't feel like going through the pay process in Japanese.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:25 pm

i dont MIND going through the process, i just can't cuz i have no clue what to type in the boxes lol

And when i try to register it says my name contains characters that aren't allowed hehe

Ugh, now wont take my card...stupid japan! Guess i'll have to wait till english site sells it. Such a hard time...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Is there only one UB in the game?
acrylic
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:52 pm

don't know, still can't buy it...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ragnarahk » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:29 pm

I figured out how to DL it by dicking around with a translator. I said my name was Tarou. Translating it worked fine.
Ragnarahk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tanmanm1 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:46 pm

I just sent the owners of the site an email requesting them to put it on the English site. It worked for the last one. Hopefully they cooperate this time too.
Tanmanm1
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:13 am

I believe that the english site is always a couple of days behind.
smiley
Participator

Postby Tanmanm1 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:47 pm

I got a reply to my email. They said they'll have it on the English site tomorrow.
Tanmanm1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:02 pm

excellent! good idea, thanks
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Lunch is now up for sale on the English DLsite.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 25876.html
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thyladras » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:20 am

my credit card are still refuse....
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrcake413 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 am

Confused, how do you boot this up? There is no executible with it just files. I bought it a couple minutes ago. Do you have to merge it with MGQ? *EDIT* nvm seems like it operates through a web browser, does anyone know if this is in english? The WIKI says it should be but mine is def japanese and I got it from the English site.
mrcake413
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:58 am

mrcake413 wrote:Confused, how do you boot this up? There is no executible with it just files. I bought it a couple minutes ago. Do you have to merge it with MGQ? *EDIT* nvm seems like it operates through a web browser, does anyone know if this is in english? The WIKI says it should be but mine is def japanese and I got it from the English site.

Not all products on the english site will be in english. It all depends as to whether the creator made a translated version.
smiley
Participator

Postby mrcake413 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:35 pm

smiley wrote:
mrcake413 wrote:Confused, how do you boot this up? There is no executible with it just files. I bought it a couple minutes ago. Do you have to merge it with MGQ? *EDIT* nvm seems like it operates through a web browser, does anyone know if this is in english? The WIKI says it should be but mine is def japanese and I got it from the English site.

Not all products on the english site will be in english. It all depends as to whether the creator made a translated version.

I understand that but if you look up this release on the MGQ Wiki
http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Delicious!_-Breakfast-
It HAS apparently been translated to English, so where the heck is the English version?

"The finished version was released in April 2013 and converted/translated into English scenarios compatible with the MGQ spin-off stories feature by Dargoth in the same month."
mrcake413
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaotic » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:51 pm

mrcake413 wrote:
smiley wrote:

I understand that but if you look up this release on the MGQ Wiki
It HAS apparently been translated to English, so where the heck is the English version?

"The finished version was released in April 2013 and converted/translated into English scenarios compatible with the MGQ spin-off stories feature by Dargoth in the same month."

Are you confusing -Lunch- with -Breakfast-? Breakfast has been translated and you can find the patch on Dargoth's blog.
-Lunch- is what came out yesterday and hasn't been translated yet.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Chaotic wrote:
mrcake413 wrote:I understand that but if you look up this release on the MGQ Wiki

Are you confusing -Lunch- with -Breakfast-? Breakfast has been translated and you can find the patch on Dargoth's blog.
-Lunch- is what came out yesterday and hasn't been translated yet.
He / She definitely does.
Alone the wiki link is explanation enough.

Also would the additional info "The finished version was released in April 2013 ..." bothering me a bit, if I would be He / She...
How can a translation be released in april, when the original japanese version is released in december of the same year?
Mysterious, really mysterious...
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game