Vrogue: Vore Mod for Brogue (M/M) [Alpha Version 0.20.2]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vrogue: Vore Mod for Brogue (M/M) [Alpha Version 0.9.3]

Postby Myconid32 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Umbralian wrote:everytime i vore something it crashes D: and the save system desynches

Player vore is working on my end. Please make sure you are using 0.9.3.
Revx_Z wrote:Still getting [Player Cock Vore], [Player Oral Vore] against a zealot.

Despite zealots being prey, this is intentional. I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Revx_Z wrote:Warlock cast a spell of discord on a shadow captain, then started attacking it.

This is intended behavior. Warlocks are predators and Shadow Captains are apex, so they are hostile to one another.
Revx_Z wrote:Encountered lava on level 25. I don't remember this happening before.

Lava is allowed to spawn on depths 11-16, and 24-29. This is intended behavior.
Revx_Z wrote:Happy to report that eating barbarian, black panther, werewolf, serpent, roc, dire bear, dire wolf, rainbow slime worked fine apart from lack of vore message.
I see rats do have a message, though.

I finished Giant Rats before I realized how much work it was going to be and I got discouraged. I'm working through the rest now, though.
Revx_Z wrote:Had a crash on level 6 as I was ascending with amulet, attempting to reload on that gave me desync on level 26 (at the point of being engulfed by a gold jelly). WTF?

Sorry, no idea what is happening here.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Salanth » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:51 am

I haven't had too much time to play this yet, but it seems that for the most part vore messages are functioning again. There is one bug (if it is a bug) that slipped past you; you still can't attack sauropods as a player. It is possible to throw knives at it and probably to use staves and wands as well but otherwise it's impossible to interact with. There was also a time when a couple of allies I had a telepathic connection to was running towards me after I teleported and although I'm not sure about this it seems as if the sauropod was in the way of their of their pathfinding and they just walked into it (not attacking) until it killed them both.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myconid32 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:43 pm

That1guy wrote:I haven't had too much time to play this yet, but it seems that for the most part vore messages are functioning again. There is one bug (if it is a bug) that slipped past you; you still can't attack sauropods as a player. It is possible to throw knives at it and probably to use staves and wands as well but otherwise it's impossible to interact with. There was also a time when a couple of allies I had a telepathic connection to was running towards me after I teleported and although I'm not sure about this it seems as if the sauropod was in the way of their of their pathfinding and they just walked into it (not attacking) until it killed them both.

Hey, thanks! I knew I forgot something. This has been fixed for the next update.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aino » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:48 pm

Is the size of the game's window not being changeable normal for others? I'd like to be able to resize it some or go full screen is all.

In addition, I think I remembered you mentioning a couple pages ago that there is a start option like Weak Will and others. Are those still planned? In addition, with Weak Will, will Apex Predators be able to be vored starting at lv 25?
Aino
New to the forum

Postby betacygni » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Aino wrote:Is the size of the game's window not being changeable normal for others? I'd like to be able to resize it some or go full screen is all.

In addition, I think I remembered you mentioning a couple pages ago that there is a start option like Weak Will and others. Are those still planned? In addition, with Weak Will, will Apex Predators be able to be vored starting at lv 25?

You can resize it with the Page Up/Page Down buttons.
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myconid32 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:29 pm

Aino wrote:Is the size of the game's window not being changeable normal for others? I'd like to be able to resize it some or go full screen is all.

I think all of these questions are answered in the new FAQ in the top post.

Options like Weak-Willed, referred to in-game as Toggles, are still planned. However, they are secondary to the addition of enemies, which is not yet complete.
Player corruption triggers at depths 12, allowing you to swallow prey, and 25, allowing you to swallow predators. Certain toggles will trigger these transformations earlier or postpone them indefinitely. However, the player will NEVER be able to swallow apex predators.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TrebleBeats » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:30 pm

Yo. I'm all for the sexier creatures getting more ways to eat us, but can the giant rat have anal/cock vore? Rats are cool, dude
TrebleBeats
New to the forum

Re: Vrogue: Vore Mod for Brogue (M/M) [Alpha Version 0.10.0]

Postby Myconid32 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Update 0.10.0: Details in the changelog.

A couple of new enemies and some bug fixes. Sorry for the lack of preds, but the trogg enemies were next on my list.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daelakama » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Patch Hype~
Daelakama
Somewhat familiar

Postby gravifan89 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:43 am

I've gotta say, I got the "test version," and I found it to be a lot of fun. Had a large degree of trouble with some later bits, but that was mostly because I wanted to see everything's vore scenes, and I was supremely powerful at the time (+6 Platemail and +4 Waraxe, combined with a +3 Ring of Clairvoyance and +3 Ring of Awareness = BEAST AS FUCK!). Also, I'm not really liking some of the changes to enemy indicator colors. Or the geckos. Those guys are annoying as all hell.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Salanth » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:55 am

I've got another desync for you; the turn after you've been caught by a trapper after being paralyzed (and you try to struggle) seems to always result in a desync. I believe that the same happens for other creatures that vore you when you've been paralyzed by a trapper, so it might be an issue with struggling when you are paralyzed in general.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daelakama » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:37 am

That1guy wrote:I've got another desync for you; the turn after you've been caught by a trapper after being paralyzed (and you try to struggle) seems to always result in a desync. I believe that the same happens for other creatures that vore you when you've been paralyzed by a trapper, so it might be an issue with struggling when you are paralyzed in general.

I've poked him about dis already~ x3
Daelakama
Somewhat familiar

Postby Salanth » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:43 am

Daelakama wrote:
That1guy wrote:I've got another desync for you; the turn after you've been caught by a trapper after being paralyzed (and you try to struggle) seems to always result in a desync. I believe that the same happens for other creatures that vore you when you've been paralyzed by a trapper, so it might be an issue with struggling when you are paralyzed in general.

I've poked him about dis already~ x3

I know it has been mentioned in the thread, but just in case it was one of those things that he had forgot :)
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myconid32 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:06 am

Oops. I have hotfixed this issue for the debugMode and brogue application files, and have included a new trapperTest file so you can verify that the issue is fixed. Please let me know if it is still not working.

gravifan89 wrote:Also, I'm not really liking some of the changes to enemy indicator colors. Or the geckos. Those guys are annoying as all hell.

I need a little more to go on before I can effect any changes. What exactly about these things bothers you? Are the colors too brash, are the geckos too fast, etc.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myconid32 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:26 am

I'm going to tentatively assume that this update is okay and maybe move on...? This has never happened before.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daelakama » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:54 am

I haven't had a chance to do a runthrough yet, cus work and sore tootsies, but the text and mechanics of the new enemies appear ok at a cursory glance. I haven't been able to poke the new paralysis fix yet, either, but I'll prolly do that soonlyish~
Daelakama
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:21 pm

So do you plan to add in any custom enemies people made that also follow the guidelines soonish? I was curious since I assume they would be less difficult to add in with all the writing done but i'm just curious if it's just as difficult since the coding is probably the hard part.

And also since you've been adding a lot of prey enemies lately is the next update going to be more predator enemy content? Or do you have something else planned before that?

I like the new squid as well! Always been a fan of exotic predators. (Exotic, meaning unusual vore related creatures.)
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myconid32 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So do you plan to add in any custom enemies people made that also follow the guidelines soonish? I was curious since I assume they would be less difficult to add in with all the writing done but i'm just curious if it's just as difficult since the coding is probably the hard part.

And also since you've been adding a lot of prey enemies lately is the next update going to be more predator enemy content? Or do you have something else planned before that?

As I mentioned in the FAQ, the custom enemies will be collected and added once I am done with most of the other things, unless there's a very compelling reason for them to go in a certain location. I'm doing it that way because I want to use custom enemies to fill out otherwise thin sections of the game.

Also, with one exception, the next ten or so enemies on my list are predators or apex.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Myconid32 wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So do you plan to add in any custom enemies people made that also follow the guidelines soonish? I was curious since I assume they would be less difficult to add in with all the writing done but i'm just curious if it's just as difficult since the coding is probably the hard part.

As I mentioned in the FAQ, the custom enemies will be collected and added once I am done with most of the other things, unless there's a very compelling reason for them to go in a certain location. I'm doing it that way because I want to use custom enemies to fill out otherwise thin sections of the game.

Also, with one exception, the next ten or so enemies on my list are predators or apex.
Oh right! Forgot about that being mentioned. As for the predators, can't wait to see what they are.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gravifan89 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:16 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
Myconid32 wrote:

Oh right! Forgot about that being mentioned. As for the predators, can't wait to see what they are.

Would one of them happen to be my submitted Naga predator? I know I suggested some, creatures, one of which was a Naga.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game