Vrogue: Vore Mod for Brogue (M/M) [Alpha Version 0.20.2]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vrogue: Vore Mod for Brogue (M/M) [Alpha Version 0.11.2]

Postby Cygni » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:26 pm

I feel it's about time I contribute.

Name:
Dragonkin (Predator)

Description:
A tall humanoid with dragon-like features, scales gleaming in the dim light of the dungeon. His wings are vestigial, and can not be used for flight.

Behavior:
Aggressive, berserk when HP low.

Attack verbs (in order of severity):
The Dragonkin claws you
The Dragonkin kicks you
The Dragonkin tackles you
The Dragonkin chomps you

Vore attempt (oral):
The Dragonkin tries to grab you.

Swallow:
Your arms are pinned to your sides, and you squirm around uselessly as the Dragonkin's slimy maw lowers over your head. He tastes over you before gulping you down to his stomach.

Willing:
You offer your hands to the Dragonkin, who sniffs them before gulping down to your shoulders. You jump up and wriggle your way down his slimy gullet and into his waiting belly.

Digestion:
The muscled walls of the stomach squeeze around you
The Dragonkin pleasures himself with his tail
The stomach seems to be getting hotter
The Dragonkin rubs his belly, tongue lolling out of his mouth

Completion:
The heat of the stomach and rhythmic motions have dulled your senses, and you are only dimly aware of your last breath being expelled in a hearty belch. You fuel his powerful muscles for the rest of the day, and leave a nice pile in an isolated corner.

Vore Attempt (Anal):
The Dragonkin tries to trip you with his tail

Swallow:
Your feet are knocked out from under you, causing you to hit your head on the ground. By the time you come to, you are up to your waist in the Dragonkin's ass. With a powerful clench, he draws you the rest of the way in.

Willing:
You go to the Dragonkin's backside and lift his tail to get a good look at his pucker. He relaxes, allowing you to slip your hands inside. You wiggle your way in up to your waist before he pushes you the rest of the way in.

Digestion:
The tight, fleshy walls cover you in slime
The Dragonkin plays with his cock
You squirm around inside the tight confines
The Dragonkin rubs his gut

Completion:
Eventually the slimy tube brings you to the stomach, where you begin to digest like prey should. The lack of oxygen caused you to lose consciousness, and your body is broken down into nutrients for the Dragonkin, whatever remains later slipping back out of him in a steaming pile.

Vore attempt (cock):
The Dragonkin tries to kick you

Swallow:
You double over in pain as the Dragonkin kicks your stomach, grabbing your head and feeding it into his shaft. You are too winded to struggle much, and you are quickly shlucked down into his balls.

Willing:
You kneel before the Dragonkin, stroking his growing member. He moans in approval as his cock grows in size. Eventually, you slip your hands inside and wriggle your way down his shaft.

Digestion:
You squirm around in the Dragonkin's balls, making bulges beneath the scales.
The Dragonkin uses his tail as a dildo as he masturbates.
You swallow some of the salty goop.
The Dragonkin growls in pleasure as you squirm in his balls.

Completion:
You soon lose all feeling, then form as the Dragonkin digests you into a creamy load. Once his balls for full of sloshing cum, he fucks himself with his tail as he masturbates furiously, splattering you all over the ground.

Please let me know what you think, guys :)
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daelakama » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:36 am

@xcer12
I think the OP wants to avoid having unique creatures, as in predators with specific names or such, aside from planned boss mobs.

Edit-
For the post below, "@xcer12"
The previous page.

Also, unfortunate tidings:
Started game, moved one tile to the right, saved.
Moved one tile to the left, saved. Desync.

I spawned in shallow water and a pred had apparently eaten another creature in that very first turn when I moved right: "A loud gulping noise echoes throughout the cavern"
Last edited by Daelakama on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daelakama
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatmeplease » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:00 am

I like it! I'm not sure what you mean by specific names, dragonkin is the species.
eatmeplease
---

Postby swerto » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 am

So as a new player there is no link for me to download your game right now Mycnoid, besides the debug version I mean.

Can we have access to previous builds?
swerto
New to the forum

Postby xcer12 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:13 am

Daelakama wrote:@xcer12
I think the OP wants to avoid having unique creatures, as in predators with specific names or such, aside from planned boss mobs.

daelakama, thank you for your advice. After come consideration i decide to change my submission as shown below.

Ultima: Apex-predator(king of the wolves)

Main description:
A monstrous wolf that was born from and raise by the first alpha wolf in this dungeon. Over time, this wolf was able to conquer this corrupt labyrinth and gain immense power and magic thus becoming an immortal. This feral beast stands at a high height of 30 feet and 50 feet long with black and grey fur. As an immortal, he also possess knowledge and power that can rival a god.

Custom Behavior:
Territorial ( Only attack when you are in his territory)

Traits:
-Will not use stairs
-Moves while casting
-Flits

Powers:
-Casts Haste
-Casts Negation
-Casts Protection
-Casts Summon (Summon either dire, alpha or werewolf)
-Casts Beckoning (Pull enemies towards it)

Attack verbs: (in order of severity).
Ultima Stomps You
Ultima Bites You
Ultima cast magic
Ultima's roar stuns you

Vore attempt: (Oral)
Ultima's jaws come down upon you

Unwilling:
After successfully catching you, Ultima playfully licks the top half your body while slowly sucking and pulling the other half. When your body finally enter the slimy mouth, Ultima tosses you around the cavern for a mouth of his while savouring your flavours. Then, when he was done , he gives you a moment of rest before sliding you into the dark abyss

Willing:
Ultima brings his muzzle down to sniff off the sweet aroma you giving off. As he sniffs you, you rub yourself against the enormous muzzle and running your hand against his soft fur. Then his large, slimy organ escape from his mouth and brings you into it, where he lick every inch your body before tossing you into his throat

Digestion:
A loud hearty belch reduces your air supply
The acids starts to burn your skin
You punch and kick the stomach walls to no avail.
Ultima lays down as he enjoy your struggle inside his belly

Completion(Clean):
No longer able to stay afloat inside the enormous belly, you slowly sink down in the pool of acids. The stomach acid slowly dissolve away your armors, clothes and yourself. Your body did however provide nutrient for the wolf and you die happily knowing that you serve a purpose inside the beast's digestive system

Completion(Scat):
No longer able to stay afloat inside the enormous belly, your slowly sink down in the pool of acids. The stomach acid slowly breaks down your body leaving nothing but bones. When the time come, the giant wolf slowly shit out what little remains of you in his turd.

Vore attempt: (Anal)
Ultima's ass slowly descends upon you

Unwilling:
Not making it in time, you are send directly up the anus of the behemoth. As you travel up the asshole, you suddenly come it contact with his sweet spot and was grind against it. Meanwhile, Ultima continue with his day while he enjoys having you inside of him.

Willing:
Unaware to the beast, you are face to face with his anus. The smell starts to arouse causing you to willingly enter it. This made the large wolf twitch and pulls you further inside.

Digestion:
The muscles grinds against you
Ultima lets out a smelly fart
Ultima jiggle his ass causing you to bounce around
You punch the anus ring hoping it will loosen

Completion(Clean):
After some time, your body is slowly being absorb by the intestine and providing nutrient for the beast. When the feeling finally fades away, the large wolf contiune on with life while yours just ended.

Completion(Scat):
After some time, your body is slowly being absorb by the intestine and leaving nothing but bones to be mix in with his turd. After some time, Ultima finally shits out your bones and bury, never to be seen again.

Vore attempt: (Cock)
Ultima's cock slowly start to emerge from its sheath.

Unwilling:
Awe by the emerging cock, you failed to notice that the cock was getting closer and closer. By the time you realize, it was already upon you and grinding against you. The constant grinding weakens your body and it your weaken state, Ultima slide your feet into the slit and descend into the furry sac causing a slight bulge on the shaft

Willing:
Aroused by your present, the beast's giant cock emerged right in front of you. You voluntary climb the giant cock and rub your body against it. When you're done, you eagerly plunge head first into the open slit and wiggle down the wolf's shaft. When you reach the furry sac, you were sloshed around the roomy sac and hitting the sac walls.

Digestion:
You are slosh around the gigantic sac
You swallow some of his jizz
You pleasure him hoping he will cums faster
You can feel the beast pawing off to your demise

Completion:
Due the constant sloshing motion, you had trouble keeping head above the cum but one last slosh and cum over your head. With that you are no longer breath and drown to the bottom of the sac where you dissolve into jizz for the large wolf. When the wolf can no longer feel, he jerking quicken until jizz come spraying everywhere on him. With that your death only gave pleasure to this beast.

@Myconid32
hopefully you take this submission into consideration. TYIA
Last edited by xcer12 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xcer12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myconid32 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:20 pm

swerto wrote:So as a new player there is no link for me to download your game right now Mycnoid, besides the debug version I mean.

Can we have access to previous builds?

Sorry about that. There is now a normal file along with the debug file in the download.

Daelakama wrote:@xcer12

Correct. All submissions should describe the creature in general terms. Also, there should be no "mini-boss"-type submissions, as there is a limit to how strong a creature can be. My guideline is to reject any enemies stronger than the apex predators in the dungeon's lowest levels. However, those have not been implemented yet and you therefore have no way of knowing the limit (sorry).

Daelakama wrote:Also, unfortunate tidings:
Started game, moved one tile to the right, saved.
Moved one tile to the left, saved. Desync.

I spawned in shallow water and a pred had apparently eaten another creature in that very first turn when I moved right: "A loud gulping noise echoes throughout the cavern"

It's likely related to enemies swallowing each other, which is very helpful. Thanks!
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swerto » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:56 pm

All fixed up, thanks man I appreciate the work you are putting in for us fans.
swerto
New to the forum

Postby Runek » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Hey, Im having an issue when saving a save file, moving it to store for 'in case of unexpected happenings' like falling through a trap into the lava lake below.. If I move the copied file back it desyncs randomly.
Like not even being killed or doing more than saving the file, moving it, reloading the game and then its desynched..
Runek
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myconid32 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Runek wrote:Hey, Im having an issue when saving a save file, moving it to store for 'in case of unexpected happenings' like falling through a trap into the lava lake below.. If I move the copied file back it desyncs randomly.
Like not even being killed or doing more than saving the file, moving it, reloading the game and then its desynched..

I can't reproduce this with a new game. How much had you played before you suspended the game? Is it possible some other event caused the desync?
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Runek » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:56 pm

My last one was around level nine, the game tends to crash at 9-12 12 being as far as Iv gotten before it desynched on me.. Could it be because of the playback being too long?
Runek
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myconid32 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:44 am

Runek wrote:My last one was around level nine, the game tends to crash at 9-12 12 being as far as Iv gotten before it desynched on me.. Could it be because of the playback being too long?

If the problem is the playback being too long, then it's sort of out of my hands. I'm not the one who wrote the original Suspend code, after all. I kind of doubt that is the issue, though.

Update 0.11.3: Details(?) in the changelog.
So my investigation into the suspend code revealed that many of the desyncs were caused by a weird random-number-checking function that gives frequent false positives for playback errors. I'm going to experimentally remove this function and hope that the game doesn't explode. Please let me know if they desyncs continue; at the very least, out-of-sync games should still be playable, so that's something.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vrogue: Vore Mod for Brogue (M/M) [Alpha Version 0.11.3]

Postby Runek » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Im gonna get right on experementing with the new version and see if I can run into another for you. Then Ill prolly if you want to look at the save file send it to you (Ill keep a spare copy that Ill refresh with each save)
Runek
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myconid32 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:40 pm

Runek wrote:Im gonna get right on experementing with the new version and see if I can run into another for you. Then Ill prolly if you want to look at the save file send it to you (Ill keep a spare copy that Ill refresh with each save)

I was going to ask you not to send me anything because saves are almost guaranteed to desync if removed from their home computer. However, I'm curious to see whether this is still the case given the change I just made. Make sure to describe the state of the game in which you save (enemies or landmarks nearby, last message displayed, etc.) so that I know whether or not it loaded correctly.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Runek » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Alright, it seems that it did it yet again. Notta single clue what caused it. I started a file, played until I died. Reloaded a copy that was at the very beginning. Proceeded to get to depth five, saved an overwrote the save that I keep in the main file location (The copy is in its own folder) reloaded and then its desynched but the place it brings me to is depth 3. -chinrubs-

Edit. Saved once per level at the end before going to the next area. It seems to be currently glitched so that I cannot save, reload and go to the third depth.

Edit 2. Tried a few more times with different saves, each one wont let me get past the third depth without the save getting corrupted

Edit 3. Seems by turn 1000 or so it just doesnt like saving..
Runek
Been posting for a bit

Postby Salanth » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:48 pm

I haven't really played Vrogue lately but I did do one run in the current version. I got down to depth 17 until I save and when I tried loading the save desynced at turn 368. The last message was "Unrecognized event type in playback." and happened a turn after I escaped a gecko's stomach. There was no other enemies in sight (though I could hear one dying in combat) and I suspect I was about to move away from the corner I was in.

[Place intermission where I played another run and saved here, after which I reloaded the save]

Well I'll be damned! Got to depth 6, saved, and in turn 368, after tearing myself out of a wolf, my last message was "Unrecognized event type in playback." and I was most likely moving away from a corner. Both times it desynced at depth 1 too, although I'm unsure if it makes sense it happened at turn 368; certainly one of the times it seemed to happen much earlier than the other time if you compare map exploration. In any case, if all of this was a coincidence it's one hell of a coincidence.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myconid32 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:38 pm

I've fixed all of the desync issues I can find that are related to my own code. As far as I can tell from researching the original Brogue forums, desyncs are an issue in the base game as well. I'm not sure I will be able to completely get rid of them :(
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Runek » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Sill desynching at move 369
Runek
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrinningCheshire » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:11 pm

So... I really love this game... Feel free to check it out of any of you guys have the time!

http://aryion.com/g4/view/307688
"I'm odd!"
GrinningCheshire
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hyenaofleisure » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:25 pm

So, making a brogue run. Heres my report floor by floor(if anything happens)

first floor, scat content disabled(not sure if it makes any difference) fairly smooth, pick up a few items. I get cv'ed by two wolves but get out(what is this, the early beta? :P ) but then a bandit steals 8 darts from me.. and runs away.. into water. the darts drop and go to shore, and the bandit just kinda.. chills in the water... A second bandit comes and steals a ring, same thing, but him I chase after and kill, take the ring back. other bandit still chillin in his new pool. I try waiting in water and on shore, he wont leave. He wont move. The bandit is content in his new pool.

http://puu.sh/jby3a/a94c40221c.jpg

Second floor, got eaten by a trapper at half hp. Sweet holy christ these things have scary damage when digesting you. I'm all for challenge, but yikes! Maybe scale down how much hp it takes for them to nom you so they can't take you from 50% to nothing so easily. Be more of a "do not venture near these things when low hp, you will die" mechanic?

third floor; I jumped down from the second while being chased, next to no hp. got nomfed by gecko. time for muh next run.
hyenaofleisure
Been posting for a bit

Postby vernam » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Is there anyway to know what enemy is in this game? I'm currently playing this and enjoying a lot, but I think if i have a enemy list or something like that it'll be more enjoyable.
vernam
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game