Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 2 is Out!!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: OKURETE SUMIMASEN CHAPTER 2 IS OUT!!!

Postby nattarit » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:02 pm

thank you so much.
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby nattarit » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:56 am

how to get treasures location in the tomb place?
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby nattarit » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:19 am

where is the an ant's tooth?
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby nattarit » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 am

where is the skull of mummy?
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby dudeman88 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:53 am

nattarit

Just a few suggestions.

A. Instead of spamming the board with double, triple, and quadruple posts, you can edit a previous post. That way you can ask multiple questions without irritating people subscribed to a topic. Also, it allows the people watching the board an opportunity to answer your questions.

B. It is always a good assumption that in a topic about a game like this one, that others have had your exact question. If you don't feel like going through the whole topic to find the answer, use the search topic function. I can assure you that many of your questions have been asked before, and to the best of my knowledge have been answered as well.
dudeman88
Been posting for a bit

Postby nattarit » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:17 pm

the ant's tooth is in the underground cavern E from the most up until reach the most bottom down. You enter the underground cavern B and then you go through elevator after that you reach underground cavern E and then go down the ladder and then go left and go left again and then go down after that you go down the ladder for two times you will see the blonde ant girl you have to fight so that you will get ant's tooth.
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby nattarit » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:26 pm

how to get sacred melody? could you please answer me? Which sound do you want to start first? Green , Purple , Red and Blue and how many times do I get mummy skull?
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby nattarit » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:27 pm

dudeman88 wrote:nattarit

Just a few suggestions.

A. Instead of spamming the board with double, triple, and quadruple posts, you can edit a previous post. That way you can ask multiple questions without irritating people subscribed to a topic. Also, it allows the people watching the board an opportunity to answer your questions.

B. It is always a good assumption that in a topic about a game like this one, that others have had your exact question. If you don't feel like going through the whole topic to find the answer, use the search topic function. I can assure you that many of your questions have been asked before, and to the best of my knowledge have been answered as well.

do you know how to get sacred melody?
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby DB1224 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:18 am

The answer is page 19 of this topic.
I let you search, and remember the ''search this topic'' function.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby nattarit » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:03 am

how to get secret treasure in monster town?
Last edited by nattarit on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby nattarit » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:11 am

when the chapter 3 and final chapter start? when do you show the walkthrough chapter 2 to final chapter?
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:40 am

nattarit, Chapter 3 might never get done. I have been in such a slump in life the last year or so that I don't find much motivation. Hopefully someday I will pick things back up and finish my dream.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby evilogith » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Please Take your Time' im in NO Hurry for the Game' Besides im Moving Again & it Might Take me a While to Find a Place to Live Anyway.
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dudeman88 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Sorry to hear that Taito. I can sympathize about the slump. Eventually things tend to get better in those situations... Though it can take a while. That being said, thank you what you have made! Your games have been fantastic, and I hope things get better for you soon! :)
dudeman88
Been posting for a bit

Postby jonathan123 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:07 pm

i'm needing some help...i'm in the part of the game where you use soldiers to fight previous monsters and bosses...but it's annoyingly hard, could someone post a save data with that part complete?
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby danielwain » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Hey, sorry to bother, but I think I encountered a bug. I'm in the skunk lair and just completed the riddle with the four switches, but the door doesn't open. That's what those switches are for, right? To open the big stone door? It just says that the eyes of it look void. I searched the whole lair multiple times already, but I found nothing else to help me advance. I already searched the topic, but I found nothing that could help me out.
danielwain
New to the forum

Postby taito » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:10 pm

danielwain, the 4 switches ...the colored ones open up the furness door. Using the empty pot, you can fill it with liquid ice in one of the pump rooms...and then pour that in the furness to make the heat go away in the lower room.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby danielwain » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:35 pm

Thank you very much for the fast reply and the game itself, of course!
Yeah, I tried that already. I tried interacting with the pumps in either of the pump room, but it just says "It looks as if something could be placed here. Perhaps to be filled." and "It looks like something fits in here.", but I can't place the empty pot there. I have it in my inventory and tried using it or interacting with the machine, to no avail. the furness door is open, but I can't interact with it either. Am I missing an item or something? Sorry if I'm just being extremely stupid right now...
danielwain
New to the forum

Postby taito » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:45 pm

danielwain, I'm not sure sir. If you want to send me your save file I can look at it. You'll have to rar it if your sending it here, or you can send the save to my email.

[email protected]
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby danielwain » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:19 am

Ah, I finally did it, the skunk lair was pretty hellish. I mean, two of those could wipe your entire party with sleep/instant death, that was just annoying as hell. It was somewhat acceptable with the Awaken Ring, but the instant death was still a horrible thing. Otherwise the game was pretty enjoyable and I think it was even better than the first one. Granted, I hoped for some yuri-ish endings, but that's alright. I''d definitely hope for some endings with a little less death in the third game, but maybe that just wouldn't be your thing? Heh, I guess it's fine, I loved it regardless and a lot of people agree with me (on the 'love it' part). If there ever will be a third game, here's another fan hoping for it. :)
danielwain
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game