Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 2 is Out!!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: OKURETE SUMIMASEN CHAPTER 2 IS OUT!!!

Postby taito » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:39 am

danielwain, I'm glad you enjoyed it sir. I am working on chapter 3 as we speak....although it is very difficult to stay motivated with it since it is such a large task. I already have the ending planned out loosely for the last chapter and it will make everything right.. I mean it has to since this chapter will most likely be the final rpg I make. Thanks for taking an interest and letting me know. I encourage others to do the same so I can be motivated once more.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby danielwain » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:32 am

Oh my, your final RPG? That'd be pretty sad, in my opinion. :( But if you don't feel like it there's nothing you can do 'bout it. In that case I have some pretty high expectation for this one, especially with the enemies you posted earlier! Though it'll probably be a while, huh? Well, I can wait. :D Hope it helps with the motivation, have a good time. And I wish you a lot of motivation for the future, maybe you could still try some smaller projects, sometime in the future? Okurete Sumimasen was probably a LOOOT of work, it's a pretty big game with a lot more elements than most RPG-Maker games. I mean, the minigame (as annoying as it could get without being able to control the characters) alone probably took at least a week. Working on something for an extended period of time drains your motivation a lot more than some smaller projects, at least in my experience. Maybe you could do some little spin-off stories or something like that? Only if you'd feel like it, of course. :)
danielwain
New to the forum

Postby taito » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:32 pm

danielwain, well thank you for the encouraging words. Truth be told, on average, for every hour of work I put into the game, the player gets a minute of game play. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby danielwain » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:03 pm

taito wrote:danielwain, well thank you for the encouraging words. Truth be told, on average, for every hour of work I put into the game, the player gets a minute of game play. ^_^

Yeah, that's what I figured. ^^; I've worked with some smaller programming stuff back in school and know a little bit 'bout just how much work such seemingly simple things as movements, sprites, colouring and so many other things are. A little error and everything's messed up all of a sudden and good luck finding that error, could be a simple misspelling or a misplaced line... if you're lucky and it's so apparent. I guess I can appreciate your work all the more, knowing how much effort you put into it. :-D
danielwain
New to the forum

Postby BigMax » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:37 pm

The fileswap download is down for me.. And i'm guessing i'd have to download utorrent to get the other ones to work?
BigMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:45 pm

The file is now on dropbox. Sorry about that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/quj5rjeorsgqu ... n.rar?dl=0
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby BigMax » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Thank you~ Too bad its now saying "This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!" xP
BigMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lily_DeVore » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:53 pm

I am curious, does anyone have a save for right after the part with the soldiers? My save file got corrupted somehow.
Lily_DeVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 pm

I have a new torrent if everyone wants to start using it. Here it is. ~_~ Sorry about Dropbox being a pain in the ass.

Okurete sumimasen torrent.rar
(19.13 KiB) Downloaded 1751 times
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby BigMax » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Hahah its ok :p thank you!
BigMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby anthony050 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:42 am

Not sure what I'm missing i have just placed the statue and gotten the light to make it shine. However nothing has opened up. I have tried to use the bombs at the two rock "piles" as i have hard to tell the difference form the ones that van be destroyed and can't. Neither of them worked and now am I stuck running around as I can't progress. Can anyone help me?
anthony050
Participator

Postby taito » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:28 am

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded the game to Mega. Hopefully between that and dropbox, people will be able to get to download the game.....and I have been working on chapter 3. ^_^

https://mega.co.nz/#!SsNEhK7B!22_o1t0ae ... X6mOgN1HHE
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby jonathan123 » Sun May 10, 2015 6:22 pm

so i just got the dark seals and defeated teh boss ofterwards...now im told i need to return to walker provenicne...where do i go in the there????
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby jonathan123 » Sun May 10, 2015 6:25 pm

im so stupid....i just foubd out
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sun May 10, 2015 10:58 pm

So...I have a .dll file that is stopping me from running this game. RGSS102E.dll to be specific. I'm running Windows 7.
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby kyle1992 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:38 pm

im at the bee part and I don't know how to do the puzzle help plzz
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azumizan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:32 am

Wow, i recently started playing this game, and i can only say that it's awesome. Though some puzzles took me an hour or so to figure out, and some backtracking the graphics and gameplay is nice. And as someone probably already said, the difficulty scaling is back and forth :P

Though i'm currently been struggling at a certain part in the skunk dungeon, whereas you gotta cross a path of ice, in which you get informed it's "slippery" i just can't figure out what item, or any secret paths to get past it. Thoughts?
Azumizan
New to the forum

Postby jasonvh » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:27 pm

i need some help in the game i went to the underground cavern and already place the statue in its spot to be lite up but even when i defeated the antgirl that was flashing i couldn't get pass her and unable to find any other way thru the cavern.
jasonvh
New to the forum

Postby NomNomCookiesss » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:19 am

I need tips on how to beat tezla. She keeps shaving off my health!
NomNomCookiesss
New to the forum

Postby jaebomber » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:54 pm

i downloaded ch 2 but im still on ch1 i think do youn have to beat chapeter 1 then itll let you move on to the next chapter or is chapter 2 a different game?
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game