Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 2 is Out!!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: OKURETE SUMIMASEN CHAPTER 2 IS OUT!!!

Postby RenegadeMyth » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Any chance anyone's made maybe a walk-through or something. Having never played this before, I can't seem to figure out how to get through the first area.
RenegadeMyth
Been posting for a bit

Postby elencia » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 am

Seem to have a random slomo feature that I don't know how to fix.
https://mega.co.nz/#!zxpyUD4L!HWhejzzFI ... ffz-n6XYF4

On a side note, any hints on where to go or what to do after Corry joins?
elencia
New to the forum

Postby Tolkienesp » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Why you have done to make the mission of the soldiers in Wallker Providence? For me it is impossible

You have a saved game just after that? It would be appreciated :-D
Tolkienesp
New to the forum

Postby Scentrus Darmoset » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:06 pm

So will nobody post the ending with the skunk girls? lol
"If At First You Don't Succeed.. Spray, Spray Again!"
Scentrus Darmoset
New to the forum

Postby Resubmit4918 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:43 am

it says RGSS102E.dll could not be found when i tried to run the game
Resubmit4918
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:10 am

dubiousalliance wrote:it says RGSS102E.dll could not be found when i tried to run the game
Download and install the RTP...
Is this the first time you play an RPG Maker game?
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Resubmit4918 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
dubiousalliance wrote:it says RGSS102E.dll could not be found when i tried to run the game
Download and install the RTP...
Is this the first time you play an RPG Maker game?
sort of, i have only played a few. i had problems with mystas myst adventure but that was solved with a reinstall of rpg maker. I am going to reinstall okurete sumimasen and see if that works...
Resubmit4918
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:30 am

dubiousalliance wrote:sort of, i have only played a few. i had problems with mystas myst adventure but that was solved with a reinstall of rpg maker. I am going to reinstall okurete sumimasen and see if that works...
You are needing different RTP's for these two games.
For Mysta's was it the VX Ace RTP and for Okurete Sumimasen the XP RTP, if i remember it right.
Sometimes are files missing out of the RTP, this occurs inter alia if you change the local of your OS (for example when you want to play japanese games without using a seperate program like AppLocal).
In this case you mostly only need to re-install the relevant RTP, and the game should work again without a problem.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Resubmit4918 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:30 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:
dubiousalliance wrote:sort of, i have only played a few. i had problems with mystas myst adventure but that was solved with a reinstall of rpg maker. I am going to reinstall okurete sumimasen and see if that works...
You are needing different RTP's for these two games.
For Mysta's was it the VX Ace RTP and for Okurete Sumimasen the XP RTP, if i remember it right.
Sometimes are files missing out of the RTP, this occurs inter alia if you change the local of your OS (for example when you want to play japanese games without using a seperate program like AppLocal).
In this case you mostly only need to re-install the relevant RTP, and the game should work again without a problem.

Thank You! it worked. :D i will keep this in mind for the future.
Resubmit4918
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lily_DeVore » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:06 pm

I have a problem. I started playing this game and after I beat the area that I had to use the soldiers for and got the the area with the mushroom girls, my hookshot stopped working. I can use the bombs just fine but the hookshot refuses to work.
Lily_DeVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby mbluedragons » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:21 pm

Hey, I just downloaded this game, installed RPG Maker XP RTP, and used the latest data update, and when I start a new game and try to save it at the first save point, it instantly crashes. Then when I hit continue it crashes because the save file is corrupted. And it does the save exact thing when I use the holy arrow to save it. I don't know why its doing this. I've never played this game before. And I really want to. But I can not play a game that I can not save. If anyone could please help me figure this out, I would appreciate it so much. Thank you.

P.S. I downloaded the game from the filesawp link. I am unable to use torrents to download files. If this makes a difference then let me know. Thank you again.
mbluedragons
New to the forum

Postby taito » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:57 am

mbluedragons, I think what we could try is if I give you a save in that first area. I know that with some computers the lag on certain parts of the game cause it to crash. I'll try to find a save when I get home tonight. If anyone else has a save in that first area, please upload it as I won't be home from work for quite a while. Thanks. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby mbluedragons » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:26 pm

taito, Okay thank you Taito, and everyone else who is willing to help. And just to make it clear if I wasn't before, it is at the very first save of the entire game when you start a new game. Its in the very first room with the slimes and demons when you start the entire game as Leona, I think her name is. Again thank you for your help.
mbluedragons
New to the forum

Postby taito » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:26 pm

mbluedragons, here you are sir. Make sure you have a folder in your main folder called "Saves" and paste this file in there. ^_^

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/nZG8N6Cvyq/Save8.rxdata.html
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby mbluedragons » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:36 pm

taito, Okay, thank you so much. I'll let you know if it works or not. ^_^
mbluedragons
New to the forum

Postby mbluedragons » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:59 pm

taito, Okay this is bucked up. I can't even load the save file you sent me. It says this whenever I try to load it. I'll attach a screenshot.

Game error.PNG
mbluedragons
New to the forum

Postby taito » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:51 pm

mbluedragons, That happens when you have too much running and RPG maker can't use your ram. Try closing all programs and all applications and then start it up.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby mbluedragons » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:37 am

taito, Okay, thank you. I will try doing that. Also, sorry for the late reply. I haven't been able to get online for some time. I'm staying with my older sister for a bit, and I don't have my own computer with me, as it is a desktop, and I couldn't take it with me. But I'm on my sister's laptop now, so I'll give it a try. Thanks again. ^_^
mbluedragons
New to the forum

Postby mbluedragons » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:29 pm

taito, Hey I just wanted to let you know that it works! ^_^ Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it! I like the game so far. I just got Yashiro in my party with Milly. Yeah, I know, only the beginning. I kind of got stuck in the dungeon with Leona. /)_(\ I couldn't figure out that you needed to push the rock in the lava to activate the teleport pad. But I did get past it eventually. The damn plant boss nearly killed me though... But I did beat it! ^_^ Anyway, just out of curiosity, I noticed on the computer in Milly's room that there is a cheat code option. What's that for? Its really peaking my curiosity. (I'm a really curious girl.) So, if you could, or wanted to, could you possibly tell me more info about that in a PM? If you don't, that's fine. But if you do, I thank you so much. Because the thing with being as curious as I am, you can't just leave things be if they peak your curiosity this much. ^_^; But anyway, thanks again for your wonderful help. And keep up the great work in game making. I see a very bright future ahead of you if you keep it up! Good luck, sweetie! ^_^
Last edited by mbluedragons on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
mbluedragons
New to the forum

Postby mbluedragons » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Hey taito, its probably too late to tell you this now but I found a very minor bug in Snail's Cove Below. I don't think it is a big deal, but I just thought I should let you know. I'll post a screenshot of it, but if you walk up on the left side of the ladder you can walk on the wall and past it into the black. I accidentally discovered it when I missed the ladder. /)_- But hey, at least I did find it to let you know, even if it might be too late. Lol. But anyway, I thought I should let you know about it.

P.S. Ignore the part about the cheat codes in my last post. I found them already. I sort of went snooping in the files... /)_(\ Sorry... But I will let you know that I didn't see any of the images in there except for the secret code images. ^_^ So I didn't spoil anything. But I am loving the game so far! Its pretty good despite just starting. Again, keep up the great work and good luck! ^_^ Oh, yeah, sorry about the multiple posts. I hope it doesn't bother anyone.

minor bug on okurete sumimasen.PNG
mbluedragons
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game