VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.4.0 THE REVENGEANCE Released

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So how is everything going Ryan? Been awhile since you mentioned taking a break from the game for a few weeks and I wondered if you still had plans to add anymore to this game? Or if you had another game you are planning to share later on?

My pride pains me to admit it but I totally failed in the last few months on this project.

I was working on the next part of the storyline and had pictures and a story outline going for it.

The manips were awful though. I made bad choices on the pictures I chose.

The story had plot holes I kept realizing and I had made the scope of it far too large to write all the vore scenes required.

Outside of that I have one user created expansion to add that needs to be transcribed into the game. And I had selected pictures and started outlining a continuation of the punk girl who you can give a key to the teacher's lounge to.

Those two things seem pretty solid. I'm back to the drawing board on the plot continuation though.

I also have another game project in the works with LadyList. A free demo is in the works and a paid expansion later on. It is taking priority at the moment over other projects including this one. Partly because it is better. Just technically it is superior to what I've made here. Just from learning more about how to code in renpy.

I also have contractor side work. And that takes priority over both of these projects. Not because it pays money though, but because it is an infrastructure project that can actually effect lives on a large scale. Thankfully it is quiet for the moment and isn't demanding time.

On top of all that. I'm getting married. In two weeks. So that's been *devouring* my attention more than all of the above.

So this is 4th place. I'm thinking once I get the demo for the other project out of taking a writer hiatus from it and maybe that will solve my writer's block on how to progress the plot for this one.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby roflcopterz8 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:01 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So how is everything going Ryan? Been awhile since you mentioned taking a break from the game for a few weeks and I wondered if you still had plans to add anymore to this game? Or if you had another game you are planning to share later on?

My pride pains me to admit it but I totally failed in the last few months on this project.

I was working on the next part of the storyline and had pictures and a story outline going for it.

The manips were awful though. I made bad choices on the pictures I chose.

The story had plot holes I kept realizing and I had made the scope of it far too large to write all the vore scenes required.

Outside of that I have one user created expansion to add that needs to be transcribed into the game. And I had selected pictures and started outlining a continuation of the punk girl who you can give a key to the teacher's lounge to.

Those two things seem pretty solid. I'm back to the drawing board on the plot continuation though.

I also have another game project in the works with LadyList. A free demo is in the works and a paid expansion later on. It is taking priority at the moment over other projects including this one. Partly because it is better. Just technically it is superior to what I've made here. Just from learning more about how to code in renpy.

I also have contractor side work. And that takes priority over both of these projects. Not because it pays money though, but because it is an infrastructure project that can actually effect lives on a large scale. Thankfully it is quiet for the moment and isn't demanding time.

On top of all that. I'm getting married. In two weeks. So that's been *devouring* my attention more than all of the above.

So this is 4th place. I'm thinking once I get the demo for the other project out of taking a writer hiatus from it and maybe that will solve my writer's block on how to progress the plot for this one.

Congrats on getting married in two weeks! Hopefully you have a wonderful time and a great honeymoon (if you have somewhere set already).
Thanks for the update, real life does take precedence so get done with what you have to and enjoy what you can in life!
roflcopterz8
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatperson57 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:15 pm

Sorry for the necro-bump on this one, but i've noticed a slight return from ryanshow over his skyrim mod and figured asking about this game's progress might be ok.

This is still one of my favorite games to visit, and i'm still a bit hyped for the possible cheerleader encounter. don't know if this game's on the backburner because of another game or the story this one has, but one or two more encounters would still be awesome. :)
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vincanity » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:21 pm

thatperson57 wrote:Sorry for the necro-bump on this one, but i've noticed a slight return from ryanshow over his skyrim mod and figured asking about this game's progress might be ok.

This is still one of my favorite games to visit, and i'm still a bit hyped for the possible cheerleader encounter. don't know if this game's on the backburner because of another game or the story this one has, but one or two more encounters would still be awesome. :)

I completely agree... This is still one of my all time favorite games. I'd give anything to see it finished!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:16 am

Backburner for the most part for a joint project. Also been thought crafting the next story encounter. I think I have an idea I like unfolding in my head. Still on my mind though.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Vincanity » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:51 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Backburner for the most part for a joint project. Also been thought crafting the next story encounter. I think I have an idea I like unfolding in my head. Still on my mind though.

Mate, if you need any help or support, I'll do whatever it takes to help you get this game going again.... Seriously, you've got the most addictive game I've ever played, I always come back and play this game over again even though I've seen every ending and played out every scenario.

Whatever you need, just message me and I'll gladly help!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Swagboy32 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:44 pm

So I just played this game about a week ago and absolutely loved it. I was just wondering if you had any timeline whatsoever about when new content may come out for it. I know you said you have a lot going on a couple months ago and you fucked up the story, but I'd just like to know if you have made/have plans to make any more progress with this game?
Swagboy32
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:17 pm

I'll be completely transparent on this one.

The next step for the project that isn't this one I hope to have done by the end of the month. 2 work trips out of the country might screw with that though.

I also have sporadic commissions that come in.

I plan on working on this after I'm done with that project.

I have three items lined up for this project.

1 unwritten and not outlined. 2 weeks
1 written and outlined but with serious coding left to do as it is a fan submission. 1 week
1 unwritten but outlined. 1 week

Earliest I suspect is sometime around march. That's likely optimistic. Especially if I'm carted off to the Philippines in February. The end of march I *know* I'm getting carted to Japan. So that'd be an april release if I lumped it all together.

Which makes me think I just want to piece things out. Knock out the smaller items and do releases even with minimal new content. Then I might get something out before I get slammed with work trips.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Vincanity » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Hell yes!!!!! I am so excited to see what the next release of this game will have to offer!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.5.0---- "I'm back b$%es"

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:09 pm

Links on the first page.

I'm back.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:38 pm

How do you trigger the new questline? I can't seem to get anything to trigger it?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:46 pm

If you already gave the lounge key to the bratty girl... Do it again, because I wasn't tracking it before this update.

Now you can see her once every 12 o clock in the teacher's lounge. Stuff happens... I won't spoil it.

You have to find and encounter the bratty girl. Beat her and be kind to give her keys to the lounge.

Then she will appear there.

Also I would hardly call it a questline heh. One custom scenario that might take a couple times to figure out the patterns.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby GrandMaru » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:26 am

I don't think my body can handle this much excitement - but it's gonna try.

Thanks Ryanshadow. Glad you're still working on this and making so much progress. This is my personal #1 Vore game and I must've played it through 100 times testing out all the endings, etc..

Thanks for the update!
GrandMaru
New to the forum

Postby darkdino » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:57 am

My heart...
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Striker » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:04 am

This was the best news since Bernie Sanders decided to run for President. Time to duel screen watch the numbers come in and play my favorite vore game on ekas. Glad your back!
Striker
Been posting for a bit

Postby AssIdolizer » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:17 am

Yessssssssssssssss
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke1401 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:36 am

Love the new scenario
luke1401
Participator

Postby surfsound » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:23 am

great update. thank you :-D
surfsound
Been posting for a bit

Postby NanasBananas » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:45 pm

Yeeeeeeesss! Update!
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkdino » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:25 am

Who is the model for bratty girl, just wondering.
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game