VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.3.1 released 12/31/13 Bugfixed!

Postby AssIdolizer » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:08 am

THERE IS A MAJOR BUG IN THE MERRIL TEASE GAME! The lady says "If you look at the rest of me, my tits, my ass... if you look at me sexually then I'll let you touch my body, then add you to it." and you know what she does then?? She doesn't show off her ass! It's a tits only tease!

I'm kidding, obviously. This is a great game and I'm incredibly excited to watch it progress. Anytime you throw in something for us ass guys, even if it's not AV, just know you're making at least one fan happy.

Cheers!
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fania » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:27 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Fania wrote:I think I found a bug in the Subway sequence.

I'm going to throw out an example behind spoiler tags that hopefully works.

Spoiler: show
Code: Select all
         if flatbread >= 1:
            $ flatbread = 0
         if flatbread == 0:
            $ flatbread = 4

I think the second should be elif; otherwise if you're correct, it will set the var to 0, then check that it's 0 (it is) and set it to the fail value. Same issue persists throughout the ordering system.

I'm not sure how this didn't get caught until now... During testing I managed to go through all the routes in this scenario, but yeah what you pointed out makes sense...

Well, if she picks relatively few ingredients and then doesn't roll particularly high for them, and you compound that with the multiple tinies route, it's absolutely possible to score <10 with this bug in the code base.

I'm not really a python expert, but it's pretty clear what logic you were intending there from reading it. The encounter overall is great though, really love the design.
Fania
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:22 pm

AssIdolizer wrote:THERE IS A MAJOR BUG IN THE MERRIL TEASE GAME! The lady says "If you look at the rest of me, my tits, my ass... if you look at me sexually then I'll let you touch my body, then add you to it." and you know what she does then?? She doesn't show off her ass! It's a tits only tease!

I'm kidding, obviously. This is a great game and I'm incredibly excited to watch it progress. Anytime you throw in something for us ass guys, even if it's not AV, just know you're making at least one fan happy.

Cheers!

Don't scare me like that! I cringe when anything is wrong with that sequence. debugging it gives me nightmares. All those timers!! :(

But yeah, that particular model doesn't seem to get *too* naked so ass wouldn't really work.

Don't worry though. I have a librarian scene in the works, She will do unbirth/anal vore. The library will be where you get books to increase your intelligence. You have to convince her to give them to you though...

Programatically this is a large encounter as she will throw a whole bunch of questions at you.

I wonder how everyone feels about the difficulty of the game so far? Too hard? Easy so far?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:34 am

New scene sounds fun. difficulty is fine. I like the control over scenes that the math system gives you. lets me explore all the branches of an encounter easier. Some encounters are a bit more annoying than others still though. Can never escape classrooms TA once I'm in her stomach for instance. But the save system and rollback feature are good for that.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby AssIdolizer » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:45 pm

The difficulty's right where it needs to be, in my opinion. My only complaint is that most fights can be won in a single move. It feels less like a fight if you know for certain the moment you click social or strength, etc., you can end the whole battle and get on with your life. I wouldn't mind enemies in random encounters having hitpoints or a certain number of successful choices on the part of the player required for victory. After all, they have to wear you down to eat you, it hardly seems fair for them to go from sexy, domineering predators to total surrender after one hit or comment. I know you've already scripted a ton of fights, but I'd love to seem some of the random encounters in the future take longer to beat. Maybe the pred can change her pose / methods of attack if you've found a weak spot already? I dunno, I just think it should take more than one click to win your battles. This is great work, though. Keep it up, and thanks for what you've given us so far.
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:38 pm

AssIdolizer wrote:The difficulty's right where it needs to be, in my opinion. My only complaint is that most fights can be won in a single move. It feels less like a fight if you know for certain the moment you click social or strength, etc., you can end the whole battle and get on with your life. I wouldn't mind enemies in random encounters having hitpoints or a certain number of successful choices on the part of the player required for victory. After all, they have to wear you down to eat you, it hardly seems fair for them to go from sexy, domineering predators to total surrender after one hit or comment. I know you've already scripted a ton of fights, but I'd love to seem some of the random encounters in the future take longer to beat. Maybe the pred can change her pose / methods of attack if you've found a weak spot already? I dunno, I just think it should take more than one click to win your battles. This is great work, though. Keep it up, and thanks for what you've given us so far.

I hear you. I think I mostly took inverse inspiration from monster girl quest. having some battles require multiple tries and hp values through the roof with long cycles of ability point hoarding just to be used on necessary healing blech. I just want to fap.

I think I took it to the opposite extreme though. At this point the battle system is pretty set. I'll have to ponder what if anything could be done about it.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby mrcake413 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:15 am

Maybe I missed it but how do I get to the subway? Already made the right sandwich for Merril...
mrcake413
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:30 am

You can only really visit subway through the Mellisa random event.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DB1224 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Merryl is she beatable ? I always lose against her...
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:38 pm

DB1224 wrote:Merryl is she beatable ? I always lose against her...

Absolutely, just a complicated scenario. You have to use addition to up your stats to the point where they are too high to be beaten, thats the key. Then after you survive enough of her attacks on you she gives up.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby zombieking125 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:04 pm

I have some of the clues for what Melissa wants.
when she says - What she wants
SIZE
not very hungry - kid's size
Fair amount - 6-inch
Get a lot of it - foot long

BREAD
nothing fancy - wheat
exotic and tasty - herbs n' cheeses
keep it healthy - flat bread

MEAT
actually nothing - a person, but make sure your strength/charisma are high enough.
something similar to a man - ham
lean and thin - turkey
thick slices, salty and big - salami

VEGETABLES
there, but not a lot of flavor - lettuce
powerful flavor - onion
a little hot - Jalapeno
something healthy - spinach
cool, fresh, watery taste - cucumber
sour - pickles

SPICES
salty - pretty straightforward
a little spice - pepper
a little bitter - oregano
creamy and tangy - mayo

hope these help out, guys!
Last edited by zombieking125 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Postby unitz29 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Why can't I download any games (including this one) with MEGA?
unitz29
Been posting for a bit

Postby unitz29 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:01 am

I try to load it and it just saying "temporary error, retrying."
unitz29
Been posting for a bit

Postby hernextmeal » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:07 am

unitz29 wrote:Why can't I download any games (including this one) with MEGA?

Browser/version? You need a recent browser to use MEGA, it uses HTML5 features to decrypt files in browser, so if you're browser doesn't support them, it's not going to work. Works for me on Firefox 27.0.1 (Linux).
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Just wondering, is there an eta on the next update? I've gone though all the content currently in it, and an eagerly awaiting more.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby surfsound » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:10 am

zombieking125 wrote:I have some of the clues for what Melissa wants.
when she says - What she wants
SIZE
not very hungry - kid's size
Fair amount - 6-inch
Get a lot of it - foot long

BREAD
nothing fancy - wheat
exotic and tasty - herbs n' cheeses
keep it healthy - flat bread

MEAT
actually nothing - a person, but make sure your strength/charisma are high enough.
something similar to a man - ham
lean and thin - turkey
thick slices, salty and big - salami

VEGETABLES
there, but not a lot of flavor - lettuce
powerful flavor - onion
a little hot - Jalapeno
cool, fresh, watery taste - cucumber
sour - pickles

SPICES
salty - pretty straightforward
a little spice - pepper
a little bitter - oregano
creamy and tangy - mayo

hope these help out, guys!

great job, thank you :-D
surfsound
Been posting for a bit

Postby drac0 » Wed May 07, 2014 12:15 pm

i'm sorry asking but do anyone know how to get past the 4-tits mutated girl in the nurses ofice? do i need a specific atribute to be raised? (if yes, how can i do it)

thanks for the awessom game :)
drac0
Been posting for a bit

Postby whitpey » Sat May 17, 2014 8:58 pm

I can't buy any re animators. How do I get past the mutant girl?
whitpey
New to the forum

Postby hernextmeal » Sat May 17, 2014 10:56 pm

whitpey wrote:How do I get past the mutant girl?

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=34382&p=1655853#p1655853
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Sat May 17, 2014 11:22 pm

pick up throw X4, spray soap, pick up, tackle. answer kindly given by Zomulstar almost a full year ago in answer to my question. May not always work due to stat check, it is still possible to be boob fat.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game