VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:05 pm

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Linux
https://mega.nz/#!sEdhXQIB!RexU3acX7L4N ... 5nyCLEChUI

Windows
https://mega.nz/#!QIlH2JJS!xvf5-ISHuwCi ... 1LvNUS6JzU

Mac attack
https://mega.nz/#!8Z0AzRIL!pgakgtp3qgDV ... Kmn_w1ZRTA

So whats new?
New storyline event by way of the park.

New encounter chance for the melissa subway event. Feel free to save scum to avoid it if it is still going off too often. Because now it won't be *every* time like it was before.

This is the last planned update for a little bit. Gonna work on another project to prevent burn out. I'll come back to this one in time though.

Report bugs or grammar errors in the thread. Makes it easy to keep track of.

Changelog
Spoiler: show
Fixed Nurse pictures not appearing
Fixed health and will at critical levels on revive. (Needs balancing)
Fixed late teacher not spawning
Added late student
Added pick a fight option to fight the girls at will.

Add system didn't remove a number after using it like it should. The primes are one time use now
*Add* system when in vore mode inside a girl caused you to immediately exit a girl. This is fixed.
Added salary and class teaching ability to the classroom. You make money by teaching classes. The longer it takes the lower the salary. Girls may battle you and cause you to take longer
Added Ginny your student teacher.
Added the scripted coach sequence to the gym. The coach can raise your physical stats if you can keep up with her otherwise...
Added Gertrude a smart but rambunctious student in the classroom
Fleshed out the nurse scene
Added park area
Added an enemy to park area, fan created mostly.
Added plot continuance at the nurse's office, Newer saves incompatible please start a new game.
Added ability to buy re animators from nurse.

Squashed bugs and grammar errors
Added system to obtain the other math abilities
Added next main plot sequence with Merril
Added random encounter to home kitchen
Added random battle with girl in nurse office

Squashed misc bugs
Added new stats screen tech courtesy of WoodenDuck

Librarian gives books in library off of hallway
books can be studied for more intelligence points
Theres a blond in the subway encounter? I forgot how this even came into existence. I know I didn't write it.

Added a sidequest for the bratty girl in the teacher's lounge.
Small update I know.

Added the boxer girl to the gym. Find her by approaching the ring. Thanks to NanasBananas for this

New storyline event keyed off of the park after the merril encounter.
Adjusted the Melissa subway encounter chance. It was probably going off every time. Still might be too much. Feel free to save scum if it is too much.

old links

So yeah I've been quiet on the forums for a while, because I've been working on this. Vore visual novel.

I take inspiration from two sources. Monster Girl Quest and Mutant Minx Meltdown two extraordinary projects that deserve support.

I took multiple? Endings? From monster girl quest. The girls all have a physical, social, lust and special attack. Each one is different and do different things, if you get downed by any one of them a different little end sequence plays out. On top of that they all have a "vore" attack which they can perform which will give you the photoshopped goods. My skill in this area is still growing so bear with me. I put vore in quotation marks because at least one enemy is more hypnosis based and has endings associated with that. I'll have a few characters that sort of "nod" to other fetishes along the way.

But vore is the main attraction.

I took traversable locations from Mutant Minx Meltdown. You can go back and visit each area and re encounter girls. I don't have a progression system in place yet but it'll be forthcoming once all my current slots for girls are filled in all areas.

This isn't finished yet. I don't have a formal name for it yet either but I wanted some feedback at this stage so I thought I'd do an alpha release. My main question would probably be what comes next? After I fill out the girls in all regions that is. I currently have a placeholder for a few of them.

Main story Progress?
More locations?
More girls?
More scripted sequences like Mellisa in the intro?

Ah yes and yah we've got Oral, and Anal vore so far. Scat included so yah.

screenshot.jpg

screenshot2.jpg
Attachments
MerrilEncounter.rar
(24.67 KiB) Downloaded 4443 times
librarianfix.rar
(68.51 KiB) Downloaded 3643 times
Last edited by ryanshowseason3 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 29 times in total.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Vore Visual Novel Ryanshow style

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 pm

I get an 'access denied' when I click the link provided.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:16 pm

I think the uploader here takes a bit for things to work right... Working on an alternate download location.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Chaotic » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Looks interesting. I suggest Mega as an uploader.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Used 2 shared, never heard of it before but it worked easily enough.

http://www.2shared.com/file/bTV4eQUG/Ry ... 0-win.html
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Phoenixdemon » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:27 am

Well it looks impressive so far, but would probably take a tremendous amount of work to be anywhere near complete.
I am more shy than is wise, so just think of me as a lurker who occasionally does what little he can before returning to the shadows.
Phoenixdemon
Participator

Postby kenny316 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:42 am

Hope more gets added to this soon.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:14 am

Phoenixdemon wrote:Well it looks impressive so far, but would probably take a tremendous amount of work to be anywhere near complete.

I've quickly discovered this as well trying to create it.

Surprisingly to me at least my longest lead time is writing. The coding, maniping and all that goes decently quickly.

Its coming up with good written content that takes the longest. I already have manips and pictures for all the girls I want to make and then some! But my writing pipeline is backed up.

Right now it can take 3 days to write up, code and test a single girl.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby theprinceh » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:31 am

Cant seem to download from either, as one says access denied and the other the proper download button does not do anything. rip
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:58 am

lol
the file's name "Ryanshow World of Vore," makes me think of pokemon, "To the World of Pokemon..."
now, time to play this!
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:54 pm

it's a good idea, and has a good base i think, but atm you may as well call it "Randomshow World of Vore", it seems that options that would logically do one thing, do not do them. For example i ran into the weight lifting girl (for about the 40th time even though i wasn't in the gym...), she does her initial assault, i try to think fast, i'm swallowed, ok, i force my way out, that doesn't work, i use #37 (i have no idea wtf these are and what they are supposed to do), increase my strength and i'm out! But i decide i want to see where this would have gone so i chose "this is hot, wait to see what happens" or whatever, and she repeats the same into about 7 times not going any further...ok... lets chose "ask her to do it again"...wait i'm swallowed again, force my way out, i'm out, swallowed again...

there seems to be no logic to progression. Even outside of encounters (it's always A.M., that's odd), i once got approached by that damn weight lifting girl like i said about 40 times, hallway, gym and classroom, but nobody else, and sometimes i waited around in all locations about 50 times and approached by nobody.

seems some work needs to be done in linking scenes together

and seriously wtf is up with the prime numbers thing, like every other time you move you get one, game never seems to tell you what they are for, you get to use them at odd times to increase stats, but there seems no logic to how you acquire them, an explanation on that numbers thing is sorely needed.

so good idea, needs some work imo before it can be enjoyable but has potential
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Evilpancake wrote:it's a good idea, and has a good base i think, but atm you may as well call it "Randomshow World of Vore", it seems that options that would logically do one thing, do not do them. For example i ran into the weight lifting girl (for about the 40th time even though i wasn't in the gym...), she does her initial assault, i try to think fast, i'm swallowed, ok, i force my way out, that doesn't work, i use #37 (i have no idea wtf these are and what they are supposed to do), increase my strength and i'm out! But i decide i want to see where this would have gone so i chose "this is hot, wait to see what happens" or whatever, and she repeats the same into about 7 times not going any further...ok... lets chose "ask her to do it again"...wait i'm swallowed again, force my way out, i'm out, swallowed again...

there seems to be no logic to progression. Even outside of encounters (it's always A.M., that's odd), i once got approached by that damn weight lifting girl like i said about 40 times, hallway, gym and classroom, but nobody else, and sometimes i waited around in all locations about 50 times and approached by nobody.

seems some work needs to be done in linking scenes together

and seriously wtf is up with the prime numbers thing, like every other time you move you get one, game never seems to tell you what they are for, you get to use them at odd times to increase stats, but there seems no logic to how you acquire them, an explanation on that numbers thing is sorely needed.

so good idea, needs some work imo before it can be enjoyable but has potential

The Alley has two different girls, as well as the outside of the school and the inside should have the late teacher girl. The rest currently are weight lifter girls as they are my placeholder.

Yah lame I know. Proof of concept is what I aimed for.

One part of Mutant Minx is that a lot of the time you go to a location and nothing happens so that you aren't beat over the head 90% of the time trying to get from point A to point B. So yah battles shouldn't happen randomly that often.

I suppose I could put an option in like: Go Pick a Fight! then give you the choice of teacher or student and start a battle up. That would make sense right?

I suppose explanations are in sore need though. In and out of game although I hadn't quite figured out how to make the explanation in game not contrived. I probably won't I just need to do it already.

Ok addition is the first skill you receive. I'm planning on adding Subtraction multiplication etc later on.

They work on prime numbers so when the current hour or minute is a prime number you can store for a one time use in battle. When you travel to locations it takes a random small amount of time to get there and progresses the time forward. So say I go from home to the Alley and then it is 8:37

37 being a prime number can be stored into addition so it shows you what number you have in there already and lets you decide if you want the new one instead.

Then whenever I get into a battle I can opt to add the number, this time 37 to a stat of my choice. Strength, social, intelligence or speed. It gives you a temporary boost for that battle only.

Yah It is odd, but I wanted something unique. I'm open to suggestions, and I really need to explain this in the tutorial more.

The girls in battle get the first shot at you no matter what and many decide how to attack you randomly. So their first attack *can* be vore in many cases. And they can immediately try to swallow you again once you're out. Some have more intelligent attack choice. The gang girl will rob you and rape you before she thinks about eating you.

That coupled with the fact that some girls are very hard to escape from their stomachs might be overpowered on their end a bit I admit. You can only escape from a stomach with strength right now. Perhaps this isn't a very good idea though since it makes strength abundantly important...
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Baz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:47 pm

What's needed to get this to run? I can't get it to co-operate with my linux...
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Ah yes and the attack options. They all correspond to using a stat. Attack her uses strength, evade uses speed. Think fast uses intelligence.

Maybe I should just label them as such... Sorry dumb design decision.

You only have to win once to get out of the battle One thing I didn't like about monster girl quest was how long the battles could get drawn out. Like when you use an amazing move and take out 1/20th of a health bar. Some battles took way too long to resolve.

So yah win once and you win!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 pm

In which room specifically is the late teacher? I've been using wait in the hallway, the classroom and the teachers lounge a few dozen times each.
Only one that spawns is the gym gal.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Baz wrote:What's needed to get this to run? I can't get it to co-operate with my linux...

You need the linux distribution I think.

http://www.2shared.com/file/HDqZ9u9o/Ry ... -linu.html

I also have it for mac as well if anyone needs it uploaded.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby quicks » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm

any complaints aside, I think this is great and it must have took a lot of work! Ive been trying to figure out different paths and things that can happen with each girl. cool game!
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:01 pm

LilianiMirx wrote:In which room specifically is the late teacher? I've been using wait in the hallway, the classroom and the teachers lounge a few dozen times each.
Only one that spawns is the gym gal.

I just looked at the game code.

Looks like I goofed on her. Only my logic is screwed up, she is in the code but won't ever spawn.

I tried to do something fancy there so that there are times the halls are filled and have a high encounter rate and during classes they are mostly empty.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:09 pm

quicks wrote:any complaints aside, I think this is great and it must have took a lot of work! Ive been trying to figure out different paths and things that can happen with each girl. cool game!

Thanks!

I think I said it in another post. Each one has a Strength, social, lust, special and vore attack. Each one will lead to a little ending. A lot of them are then followed by the girl voring you with her regular vore attack as you're now vulnerable.

You can get her to use the same attack by asking her to do it again, then you can get that specific attack's ending to show up.

If you have no reanimators then she'll play and extra line or two documenting your permanent death and what happens to your soul. Some of the girls might need guides though. The gang one has a sequence she sticks to.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby quicks » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:51 pm

You mentioned that a few girls arent implemented yet, are those all the lolz you talked to a girl thing?
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Next

Return to Vore game