VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.4.0 THE REVENGEANCE Released

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:01 pm

NanasBananas wrote:I really like the librarian. I just love how much she enjoys proving to men their inferiority. And of course, I love the seductive and vorish means she utilizes to this end...

I find it beguiling and slightly worrying that prejudice presented in a different manner is all the sudden totally hot and alluring instead of revolting. But I really like this aspect of the character too, it was really stimulating to write.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:14 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
SomeGuy1294 wrote:Having trouble getting anal vore from the Librarian. Don't get me wrong, umbillical cord bondage is nice (and I can tell you've got a thing for that stuff, Ryan) but I wanna get Destiny'd already!

Is there anything that messes with the probability of her using her ass instead of her vag? Or is it totally random?

Random unless you find the prompt to choose which type...

If you pick all the funny options for the quiz and let her tease you at every opportunity she will let you choose and lock you into your chosen type. Otherwise it's random and she chooses for you.

Got it. Thanks a ton, man, hope this continues to progress. Are you planning on a special event that will let the player grind for Social the way the Gym Teach and Librarian grant Strength, Speed and Intelligence?
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:54 am

SomeGuy1294 wrote:Got it. Thanks a ton, man, hope this continues to progress. Are you planning on a special event that will let the player grind for Social the way the Gym Teach and Librarian grant Strength, Speed and Intelligence?

It stands to reason that I should... Although I don't have a scenario for this yet. I'm thinking something along the lines of...

Student Counselor whose answer to every problem is working the problem out by digesting in her belly. The application of intense digestive pain will make any problem seem quite trivial in comparison with the urgent present need to not be painfully melted away and or humiliated.

Sounds like a good start at least.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Vincanity » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:38 am

I absolutely love this game! Just a question though, where does this last update actually end?? I have made the sandwich for Melissa and now I have no idea what to do... After I make Melissa the sandwich is there anything else to do? Or is that where this update ends?
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:29 pm

The Subway event is actually a side story. repeatable as many times as you'd like. Quite a few ways through it too, so be sure to check out different options. The last story event is still Merril in the teacher's lounge. The newest update added another side event, the library, which also has quite a few paths through. Most side encounters in this game actually have multiple ways to succeed and to fail.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Zomulgustar wrote:The Subway event is actually a side story. repeatable as many times as you'd like. Quite a few ways through it too, so be sure to check out different options. The last story event is still Merril in the teacher's lounge. The newest update added another side event, the library, which also has quite a few paths through. Most side encounters in this game actually have multiple ways to succeed and to fail.

When you say it like that it makes the game sound like its actually good. Haha.

Right you are though. I am slogging through the main story atm.

Next game: NO STORY
Just vore funtimes. Plot just gets in the way sometimes.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby thetrueenigma » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Keep up the good work though! This is by far the best game i have played on this site and i cant wait for more content =D
thetrueenigma
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vincanity » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Ok cool, that's good to know! For a while there I was just walking around getting into fights hoping I would stumble across the next part of the story, lol. I'll tell you what though, this game is totally addictive, I keep finding myself coming back to fight the same girls to find different endings or to try and get the same endings again!

The only thing I'd want to see a bit more of would be foot crush, especially bare foot! It would be so awesome to see a barefoot face crush pov... And even better, after the bare foot crush, an option to lose the fight and become a foot slave. I often imagine losing a fight against Melissa and having to be her foot slave or better yet that student teacher Ginny, or one of the students in your class...

I know this is primarily a vore game, but to have a few more foot crush scenes would mix it up a bit and make it a bit more refreshing, having an ending that is a little different and new...

Any chance of seeing a little more bare foot content in the next update?
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:29 am

Vincanity wrote:Ok cool, that's good to know! For a while there I was just walking around getting into fights hoping I would stumble across the next part of the story, lol. I'll tell you what though, this game is totally addictive, I keep finding myself coming back to fight the same girls to find different endings or to try and get the same endings again!

The only thing I'd want to see a bit more of would be foot crush, especially bare foot! It would be so awesome to see a barefoot face crush pov... And even better, after the bare foot crush, an option to lose the fight and become a foot slave. I often imagine losing a fight against Melissa and having to be her foot slave or better yet that student teacher Ginny, or one of the students in your class...

I know this is primarily a vore game, but to have a few more foot crush scenes would mix it up a bit and make it a bit more refreshing, having an ending that is a little different and new...

I as well share an interest in the subject. but...

Finding the right photosets is slightly difficult. If theres a good resource I might consider adding one or two scenarios in but it is certainly not my priority. The catch is finding a good barefoot POV photoset with a girl who also shows her belly in some image or is standing at an advantageous angle. My photoshopping skills are... limited. That scene in the park with the heel really wasn't all I'd hoped it to be. I couldn't find the pictures to back it up, I'm not incredibly proud of it.

It is a vore game and I find myself having to be reminded by ME about that fact.

I REALLY shouldn't have added that teacher outside with all the smoking stuff. It's WAY off topic. The chastity stuff even more so! (Where the hell am I going with all that?!) I feel like foot crush is probly off topic too, but I'm not saying I won't have a moment of weakness and throw it in were I presented the opportunity and the right photoset to do it with.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Vincanity » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:36 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Vincanity wrote:Ok cool, that's good to know! For a while there I was just walking around getting into fights hoping I would stumble across the next part of the story, lol. I'll tell you what though, this game is totally addictive, I keep finding myself coming back to fight the same girls to find different endings or to try and get the same endings again!

I as well share an interest in the subject. but...

Finding the right photosets is slightly difficult. If theres a good resource I might consider adding one or two scenarios in but it is certainly not my priority. The catch is finding a good barefoot POV photoset with a girl who also shows her belly in some image or is standing at an advantageous angle. My photoshopping skills are... limited. That scene in the park with the heel really wasn't all I'd hoped it to be. I couldn't find the pictures to back it up, I'm not incredibly proud of it.

It is a vore game and I find myself having to be reminded by ME about that fact.

I REALLY shouldn't have added that teacher outside with all the smoking stuff. It's WAY off topic. The chastity stuff even more so! (Where the hell am I going with all that?!) I feel like foot crush is probly off topic too, but I'm not saying I won't have a moment of weakness and throw it in were I presented the opportunity and the right photoset to do it with.

I fully understand that, for sure! At the end of the day this is primarily a vore game, and I still love it. My personal preference is foot fetish content, but I love it all! I definitely can understand you not wanting to fill the game with foot content, but to be honest my favourite scenes are the subway girl shoving her shoe in the main characters face, the Asian girl crushing the main character with her heel and making her kiss it, and the smoking lady out the front of the school. All the scenes where the girls try to make the main character kiss their feet are tops! Honestly, I think they are really well done mate, they are awesome.

If you can fit a few more of these gems in the next updates, I would certainly love it, but if not, hell, I'll still love it! :p
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby bledthorn » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 pm

great game from what i've seen but i have a question here the fight with mirrell in the teachers lounge i am totaly confused on how to beat it i dodge her just fine every time but it never ends and even if i take a quick peak once or twice and then dodge her to lower my lust it just doesnt end so can i get some tips on how to get past this please
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Raise all your stats through addition and multiplication really high, as soon as you beat her with all four stats it ends.

It's been over a year since I made that encounter. I think that's how you beat it haha.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Vincanity » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Ryanshow, out of curiosity, do you have plans for the next update of this game? I would love to hear what you have in store for us all with the next release, this game is amazing!!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Probably extensions to the main story which I hope to wrap up in a couple updates. I don't know when those will be. But a visit to Belinda's house will be in order and her mother may be there...

Beyond that I will accept player additions and don't have any plans for more side characters at the moment. I'm playing this by ear too.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DB1224 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:25 pm

Do you plan to add a breast vore scene, other that the encounter in the infirmary ?
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Vincanity » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Belinda's house would be awesome! Only thing I'd want to see more of its Geraldine and Ginny... I love the idea of the student and the student teacher teaming up against Mr Imitod, trying to eat, enslave or kill him... Trying to make him submit to them! It would be awesome if it was possible to run into them in different places randomly, like if they had hunted him down outside of the classroom!

Good to hear there are plans for an update though, I'll be honest, I'm excited by that, I can't wait!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby NanasBananas » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:26 am

Hmm, player additions, you say? About how that works...

I'm guessing that basically, and correct me if I'm wrong, we can come up with an event/girl-encounter, and then provide all the pictures, dialogue, attack descriptions and plan chart of the event, and provided you like what we wrote you can photoshop the images that need bellies and code the event into the game?

Also, I suppose if we don't want to write a whole thing just to have to change it or to have it end up not being used we should pitch you the idea when we have a pretty solid plan for it...

Again, if you think I've missed anything let me know.

I don't wanna promise anything too soon, as I've never really tried to write anything of this sort, and I'm also having doubts about my picture searching skills (my best plan is just to look for photo galleries on Google...), but I think I could give it a shot.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:44 pm

NanasBananas wrote:Hmm, player additions, you say? About how that works...

I'm guessing that basically, and correct me if I'm wrong, we can come up with an event/girl-encounter, and then provide all the pictures, dialogue, attack descriptions and plan chart of the event, and provided you like what we wrote you can photoshop the images that need bellies and code the event into the game?

Also, I suppose if we don't want to write a whole thing just to have to change it or to have it end up not being used we should pitch you the idea when we have a pretty solid plan for it...

Again, if you think I've missed anything let me know.

I don't wanna promise anything too soon, as I've never really tried to write anything of this sort, and I'm also having doubts about my picture searching skills (my best plan is just to look for photo galleries on Google...), but I think I could give it a shot.

Just about right. I'd recommend finding the pictures first and coming up with a story for them. PM me the pictures before you start writing a whole lot though so I can gauge whether I'll be able to photoshop bellies onto them with any skill.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:46 pm

DB1224 wrote:Do you plan to add a breast vore scene, other that the encounter in the infirmary ?

No specific plans yet but it isn't off the table. The opportunity just hasn't offered itself, also I am rather horrible at depicting it! The pictures I'd prefer for it are slightly hard to come by.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Vincanity » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:26 pm

New THAT is a brilliant idea... Plenty of good pics flooding around the internet, would be great to find models that can be used for both vore and foot fetish scenes... I'm definitely going to have a look around!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game