VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.3 released 12/28/13

Postby Firon » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:12 am

I quite liked the unbirth content you've put it....it's a bit of a shame it's being used fatally though

but I suppose it wouldn't fit in with your lore if a girl keeps you for herself huh? (without digesting I mean)
Firon
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:40 pm

Firon wrote:I quite liked the unbirth content you've put it....it's a bit of a shame it's being used fatally though

but I suppose it wouldn't fit in with your lore if a girl keeps you for herself huh? (without digesting I mean)

I suppose a non fatal unbirthing nurse could fit, who heals you perhaps. But for an enemy it just doesn't quite work that well unless it would be a game over encounter where you lose and thats it. The fatality is kinda necessary to keep things moving along. But thats not to say I don't like it myself.

I could think of some non fatal ways to end things though... I'll mull it over.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby surfsound » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Would be interesting a future challenge Melissa vs Merril for take Cody :)
Very nice the random girl in the subway, i hope i can see other random girls there :D
surfsound
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:23 pm

surfsound wrote:Would be interesting a future challenge Melissa vs Merril for take Cody :)
Very nice the random girl in the subway, i hope i can see other random girls there :D

Unfortunately it is the same random girl every time :P
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby thundravore » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Spoiler: show
I can't find the scene that uses the titjob/titjobsub/subcum images :3 is there one?
thundravore
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Question:
thundravore wrote:
I can't find the scene that uses the titjob/titjobsub/subcum images :3 is there one?

Answer:
You have to get Melissa's sandwich pretty well made to achieve it.

Getting people shrunk and put in it helps a bit in that pursuit.

Also getting the ingredients just right. But thats a bit harder.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby surfsound » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:20 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
surfsound wrote:Would be interesting a future challenge Melissa vs Merril for take Cody :)

Unfortunately it is the same random girl every time :P

i realized this with a bit of delay :lol:
surfsound
Been posting for a bit

Postby surfsound » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:47 am

How i can find the image gymteachopen ? i cant find her to the gym
surfsound
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:39 pm

surfsound wrote:
How i can find the image gymteachopen ? i cant find her to the gym

I think that set is currently unused. I was going to use it for the coach but found something better. I'm unsure if I'll be writing anything for that set.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby WoodenDuck » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:22 am

Well done.

But what's the name of the model you used for the subway pred? I couldn't find her picture anywhere on the Internet.

Also, another bug report. Once you get over 25 intelligence, the Passtime segment keeps repeating the message about finding new ways to use prime numbers. All. The. Time. Add a check at the beginning to see whether the abilities have already been activated, that way it doesn't repeat the message so often. To save you some time, here's the Passtime code block with the checks added (in bold), so you can see exactly what to change to fix this behavior. You placed it in script.rpy:

label Passtime:
$ melmoney = melmoney + 50
$ minutes = minutes + renpy.random.randint(1, timetopass )

# Hand out new levels of powers here.
if intel > 25 and not sub_enabled:
"As a new prime number starts to pass in time you realize you can use it in a different way..."
"You could use it to subtract from an opponent... To reduce their ability in one aspect and make it easier for you to beat them in that way..."
"You need to store a prime to this new way to try it though"
$ sub_enabled = True
if intel > 50 and not mult_enabled:
"As a new prime number starts to pass in time you realize you can use it in a different way..."
"You could use it to multiply your own ability... To increase your their ability in one aspect and make it easier for you to beat opponents in that way..."
$ mult_enabled = True
if intel > 75 and not div_enabled:
"You could use it to divide an opponent... To reduce their ability in one aspect and make it easier for you to beat them in that way..."
$ div_enabled = True
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:51 am

WoodenDuck wrote:Well done.

But what's the name of the model you used for the subway pred? I couldn't find her picture anywhere on the Internet.

Also, another bug report. Once you get over 25 intelligence, the Passtime segment keeps repeating the message about finding new ways to use prime numbers. All. The. Time. Add a check at the beginning to see whether the abilities have already been activated, that way it doesn't repeat the message so often. To save you some time, here's the Passtime code block with the checks added (in bold), so you can see exactly what to change to fix this behavior. You placed it in script.rpy:

label Passtime:
$ melmoney = melmoney + 50
$ minutes = minutes + renpy.random.randint(1, timetopass )

# Hand out new levels of powers here.
if intel > 25 and not sub_enabled:
"You could use it to subtract from an opponent... To reduce their ability in one aspect and make it easier for you to beat them in that way..."
$ sub_enabled = True
if intel > 50 and not mult_enabled:
"You could use it to multiply your own ability... To increase your their ability in one aspect and make it easier for you to beat opponents in that way..."
$ mult_enabled = True
if intel > 75 and not div_enabled:
"You could use it to divide an opponent... To reduce their ability in one aspect and make it easier for you to beat them in that way..."
$ div_enabled = True

Yah someone already reported that bug and I fixed it like that already. Just waiting a couple days for any other glaring errors to crop up and they have. I'll do a 1.31 soon.

The model is one I actually know for once. Xenia of Staria entertainment. Staria does a lot of femdom, facesitting, trample and POV shots. I think she is kinda hard to google though.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby USful » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:26 am

That sandwich mission is really irritating me... but I found out that she will want different things depending on how you act... time to crack down on it!
USful
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrcake413 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:41 am

I cannot for the life of me find the Subway, it's I have school\park\alley\home...not Subway O.o
mrcake413
Somewhat familiar

Postby surfsound » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 am

mrcake413 wrote:I cannot for the life of me find the Subway, it's I have school\park\alley\home...not Subway O.o

take reanimators in infirmary... after go to talk with melissa in the kitchen
surfsound
Been posting for a bit

Postby WoodenDuck » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:02 pm

Another bug report:

During the Merrill scene, you forgot to include the 'hide countdown' line if you choose the option "Surrender and Ogle her body." So the countdown displayable continues to appear in the upper-left corner of the screen throughout the subsequent scenes.
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby WoodenDuck » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Also, may I make another suggestion.
You have kind of a cumbersome setup with your stat screen. You set it up as menu item that you have to select in every screen. This means that you have to include "Take a long look at yourself" in every menu that you create, and you have to keep track of whether to call Yourself or Yourself2. That could make development more difficult for you, since it adds things you have to keep track of for every new section you add.

How about putting the stats as a screen instead, with a button in the upper right that is accessible whenever you need it? You can also configure it to display your temporary stats when you are in battle, so you don't have to keep track of two separate screens.

Here's how you can do that. First, put this block of code into the init python section of script.rpy:

Code: Select all
        gameplaybuttons = True
        def gamebuttons():
            if gameplaybuttons:
                ui.vbox(xpos=0.999, ypos=0.001, xanchor='right', yanchor='top')
                ui.textbutton("Stats", clicked=ShowMenu("statscreen"), xminimum=140)
                ui.close()
        config.overlay_functions.append(gamebuttons)

I placed it right underneath your secondsclock function when I was beta testing it. Make sure you indent it properly so Renpy knows its python code.

Next, create another renpy script called statscreen.rpy (or whatever you want to call it), and put this code into it:

screen statscreen:
    tag stats

python:
        if chastised:
            ui.frame(xpos = 0, ypos = 0.25)
            ui.text("I also have a chastity cock ring on.")
        if bitchtag:
            ui.frame(xpos = 0, ypos = 0.3)
            ui.text("I also have a tag that reads 'D-specs bitch property of da D-specs' locked on my ear. I can't seem to get it off")

ui.frame(xpos=0, ypos=0, xanchor='left', yanchor='top', xfill=False)
        ui.vbox()

ui.text('{b}Abilities{/b}')
        ui.null(height=5)
        if add_enabled:
            ui.hbox()
            ui.text("Addition")
            ui.close()
        if sub_enabled:
            ui.hbox()
            ui.text("Subtraction")
            ui.close()
        if mult_enabled:
            ui.hbox()
            ui.text("Mutliplication")
            ui.close()
        if div_enabled:
            ui.hbox()
            ui.text("Division")
            ui.close()
        ui.close()

window:
        vbox:
            spacing 10
            if win:
                text "My strength is [stg]\nMy intelligence is [intel]\nMy charisma is [soc]\nMy speed is [spd]\nMy luck is [luk]\nOn a scale of 1-100...\n I feel [health]% healthy\nI feel [will]% confident in myself\nI'm [lust]% horny \nThe students respect me [studentrespect]%\nThe faculty respects me [facultyrespect]%\nI have [money] dollars\nI have [revives] reanimators\nAnd it is [hours]:[minutes] [ampm]"
            else:
                text "My strength is [tmp_stg] \nMy intelligence is [tmp_intel] \nMy charisma is [tmp_soc] \nMy speed is [tmp_spd] \nMy luck is [luk] \nOn a scale of 1-100... \n I feel [health]% healthy \nI feel [will]% confident in myself \nI'm [lust]% horny \nThe students respect me [studentrespect]% \nThe faculty respects me [facultyrespect]% \nI have [money] dollars \nI have [revives] reanimators \nAnd it is [hours]:[minutes] [ampm]"

frame:
        xalign .99
        yalign .01

has vbox

textbutton _("Exit") action Return()

Since you initialize win to False at the start of every battle, if win is False, it will show your temporary battle stats. If win is True, it will show your permanent (non-battle) stats.

If you ever want to disable the stat button (for instance, during the character creation stage), you can just set gameplaybuttons = False.

Once you have that working, you can get rid of the code blocks "Yourself" and "Yourself2", and remove all menu items that call them. That will also make your menus look cleaner.
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:19 pm

WoodenDuck wrote:Also, may I make another suggestion.
You have kind of a cumbersome setup with your stat screen. You set it up as menu item that you have to select in every screen. This means that you have to include "Take a long look at yourself" in every menu that you create, and you have to keep track of whether to call Yourself or Yourself2. That could make development more difficult for you, since it adds things you have to keep track of for every new section you add.

How about putting the stats as a screen instead, with a button in the upper right that is accessible whenever you need it? You can also configure it to display your temporary stats when you are in battle, so you don't have to keep track of two separate screens.

Here's how you can do that. First, put this block of code into the init python section of script.rpy:

gameplaybuttons = True
        def gamebuttons():
            if gameplaybuttons:
                ui.vbox(xpos=0.999, ypos=0.001, xanchor='right', yanchor='top')
                ui.textbutton("Stats", clicked=ShowMenu("statscreen"), xminimum=140)
                ui.close()
        config.overlay_functions.append(gamebuttons)

I placed it right underneath your secondsclock function when I was beta testing it. Make sure you indent it properly so Renpy knows its python code.

Next, create another renpy script called statscreen.rpy (or whatever you want to call it), and put this code into it:

screen statscreen:
    tag stats

python:
        if chastised:
            ui.frame(xpos = 0, ypos = 0.25)
            ui.text("I also have a chastity cock ring on.")
        if bitchtag:
            ui.frame(xpos = 0, ypos = 0.3)
            ui.text("I also have a tag that reads 'D-specs bitch property of da D-specs' locked on my ear. I can't seem to get it off")

ui.frame(xpos=0, ypos=0, xanchor='left', yanchor='top', xfill=False)
        ui.vbox()

ui.text('{b}Abilities{/b}')
        ui.null(height=5)
        if add_enabled:
            ui.hbox()
            ui.text("Addition")
            ui.close()
        if sub_enabled:
            ui.hbox()
            ui.text("Subtraction")
            ui.close()
        if mult_enabled:
            ui.hbox()
            ui.text("Mutliplication")
            ui.close()
        if div_enabled:
            ui.hbox()
            ui.text("Division")
            ui.close()
        ui.close()

window:
        vbox:
            spacing 10
            if win:
                text "My strength is [stg]\nMy intelligence is [intel]\nMy charisma is [soc]\nMy speed is [spd]\nMy luck is [luk]\nOn a scale of 1-100...\n I feel [health]% healthy\nI feel [will]% confident in myself\nI'm [lust]% horny \nThe students respect me [studentrespect]%\nThe faculty respects me [facultyrespect]%\nI have [money] dollars\nI have [revives] reanimators\nAnd it is [hours]:[minutes] [ampm]"
            else:
                text "My strength is [tmp_stg] \nMy intelligence is [tmp_intel] \nMy charisma is [tmp_soc] \nMy speed is [tmp_spd] \nMy luck is [luk] \nOn a scale of 1-100... \n I feel [health]% healthy \nI feel [will]% confident in myself \nI'm [lust]% horny \nThe students respect me [studentrespect]% \nThe faculty respects me [facultyrespect]% \nI have [money] dollars \nI have [revives] reanimators \nAnd it is [hours]:[minutes] [ampm]"

frame:
        xalign .99
        yalign .01

has vbox

textbutton _("Exit") action Return()

Since you initialize win to False at the start of every battle, if win is False, it will show your temporary battle stats. If win is True, it will show your permanent (non-battle) stats.

If you ever want to disable the stat button (for instance, during the character creation stage), you can just set gameplaybuttons = False.

Once you have that working, you can get rid of the code blocks "Yourself" and "Yourself2", and remove all menu items that call them. That will also make your menus look cleaner.

I usually copy and paste anyways when I make new areas so yourself and yourself2 weren't much of a bother to me but I like the idea of the stats being accessible like that.

Tried out your tech. I like it. It's going into the 1.3.1 version.

I pulled most references to yourself and yourself2

I kept one instance of yourself2 though for the merril encounter. I am unsure what the timers will do in that scenario. In all honesty they are already quite buggy there and sometimes fail.

You really dug into the thing though huh? Do you have extensive experience with renpy?

Anyways thanks for spotting the bugs and please let me know if you have any other nuggets of code gold, or see any other areas for improvement. In the future I might even wanna make that stats screen an overlay with a picture and text. So I can graphically show the modifications to your body. Especially if/when I add more of them. For now though I don't know what I'm doing with those kind of graphical additions, although I'd love to learn.

Thanks again for the stats screen tech though. I really like it.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:39 pm

1.3.1 is out.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby nanakra » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:08 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:1.3.1 is out.

Any chance on an Android version? :silly:
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:43 pm

nanakra wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:1.3.1 is out.

Any chance on an Android version? :silly:

maybe? I can't for the life of me understand why I would need to download android device drivers, but the process calls for them.

Also I think I figured out where the 32bit jdk files are. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why it didn't detect my java jdk. But its the 64bit version and renpy only supports 32 bit. So fingers crossed on the possibility of having both installed and having things still work.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game