VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.4.0 THE REVENGEANCE Released

Postby bugdino » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:10 am

So, not sure if it was posted, but how do we access the subway scene?
bugdino
New to the forum

Postby cartoon_oracle » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:52 am

go home and get your roommate some food
cartoon_oracle
Been posting for a bit

Postby QuickFood911 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Great game!
Just a quick question: Is there any way to increase the luck attribute?
QuickFood911
New to the forum

Postby Vincanity » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:31 pm

Ryanshow, if I am able to send you a photo series for a new character, would you be able to add her to this game?

I am addicted to this game, it is incredible... I am dying for a new character or update! If finding an image set for you is what it takes, sign me up brother!!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:22 pm

QuickFood911 wrote:Great game!
Just a quick question: Is there any way to increase the luck attribute?

Luck is a stabilizing factor in the game. In the intro when you choose what you are good or not good at luck is made inversely proportional to how capable you are.

So if you decided that you'd be weak in all the attributes you'd have an increased luck stat. (Partly to explain how you survived this long.)

There are only a couple ways in the intro to increase luck. The scratch off ticket gives you a shot if you guess it, and looking up a random page on wikipedia gives you a shot.

Other than that luck won't be getting a trainer in the game, because you can't train luck.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Vincanity wrote:Ryanshow, if I am able to send you a photo series for a new character, would you be able to add her to this game?

I am addicted to this game, it is incredible... I am dying for a new character or update! If finding an image set for you is what it takes, sign me up brother!!

A sure fire way to get a character added is to write them up completely. Anyone who goes through that trouble will get their character added. Just clear the concept and image set with me first.

If it's just an image set I'll take a look, but no guarantees. I go where the winds take me.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Vincanity » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:20 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Vincanity wrote:Ryanshow, if I am able to send you a photo series for a new character, would you be able to add her to this game?

A sure fire way to get a character added is to write them up completely. Anyone who goes through that trouble will get their character added. Just clear the concept and image set with me first.

If it's just an image set I'll take a look, but no guarantees. I go where the winds take me.

Noted! :D
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:51 am

I'm hoping there will be more alternative vore predators that will do BV and UB. Really rare to find the kind that turns the prey into fluids and milk. Which is really the only kind of end results I can be interested with. Amazing job so far with this. I also enjoy the same-size bulges you made. Looking forward to future updates and I hope you don't drop this project anytime soon!
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:46 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I'm hoping there will be more alternative vore predators that will do BV and UB. Really rare to find the kind that turns the prey into fluids and milk. Which is really the only kind of end results I can be interested with. Amazing job so far with this. I also enjoy the same-size bulges you made. Looking forward to future updates and I hope you don't drop this project anytime soon!

UB Sure! I'd love to do more and the maniping is pretty much identical to oral vore. Also I don't mind writing UB at all so yah if there's interest I'm super on board to go there.

BV I have no confidence in my artistic skills to do this right. I can tell already that anything I try and manip I will be embarrassed to put out there. It's also last on my list of favorite types of vore but it IS there. I might give it a shot once or twice though.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Vincanity » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:48 am

Ok, so I think I've found some REALLY good models and some killer foot content as well (as I like a bit of variety with my vore ;) )... Where would you like me to send the pics/links??
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vincanity » Sun May 31, 2015 11:04 pm

Ok, I've accepted that it is more than likely that this game will never be finished or updated again, which really sucks... But I love the style, theme and overall gameplay and story...

Do any of you know if there are any other games like this out there? The ren'py style is great and surely there are other games like this... Foot fetish content is preferable, but obviously vore is always good too!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby NanasBananas » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:56 pm

I don't really see reason to believe this game is dead, ryanshowseason3 did express plans to continue the story and accept player submissions, these things just take time I believe. I do agree though that the Ren'Py style is cool, I'd like to find more games like that myself. I think there are only two other games I've played on Ren'Py, but I'm not sure if either of them contain vore or foot content...

The first is Mutant Minx Meltdown. I believe it's even credited on the first page as an inspirational to this game. It should be stated that I still haven't played through all of it's content, but if you're not already familiar with it here's a quick what to expect:
While I don't think there's any vore in it, it is very femdom based. The basic story is that you've slept through the evacuation from a little island somewhere in the British archipelago where there's an outburst of some unknown virus that causes all the women to become very sexually aggressive. So now you must survive being quarantined with hypersexual, slowly mutating women, without getting too infected yourself.
Also, you should be expecting more text than images. Quite a few enemies do have some very nice artwork, but a lot of them don't, and those that do only have one image where they're standing facing you. Sex scenes are only text.
I don't really recall stumbling upon a foot domination scene as of yet, but if you enjoy femdom in general it's definitely worth a peek. It's also a lot more British than most games you'll find, which I thought was a nice touch.

The other is much more off topic, as I'm sure there's definitely no foot content or vore there at the moment, but I'll mention it anyway. It's called Project: Startship. This one isn't really even femdom based, seems to be a much more 'normal' space odyssey with sexual options. It's also pretty early in development, there's currently only what is basically an intro, with maybe one or two sexual scenes in it. Still, it seems very well made. It has its own 3D images, which are of very high quality, and I'm really hoping at least one of the girls shows a domineering side at some point.

Sorry I can't be of any more assistance, I'm looking for more games myself.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vincanity » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Thanks mate, I'll have to try those games out, they both look really promising!

Yeah I still hope this game gets an update, I believe it is by far Ryanshow's best work (without a doubt!) and I just wish it got more attention because I'd love to see what the finished version is like! But yeah. Waiting for something to happen and song the thread go to page 2 on the forum made me feel like it was forgotten and I may not get to see the end result! But still, fingers crossed I guess!

Until then, I'll sus out these other 2 games!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby cartoon_oracle » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:43 pm

always read the last page to know for sure
cartoon_oracle
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:05 pm

Not dead, just working on more lucrative ventures and other projects.

After the last update for this hit I did that skyrim mod, which took all the patience and attention I could muster.

After that I got a few requests for collaborations and one of them is panning out in a huge way. Me and Lady_List are teaming up to make another game both alike and different than this one.
- Alike that it's in the same renpy engine.
- Different as in different setting and world norms. Hand drawn illustrations instead of my poor photoshop skills. And different in that it will likely not be free, because good artists don't really work for free much.
- With that said it's going to be a much more earnest effort from me to make something quality and stable. I won't be messing around like I have been in this project. There will also be a hefty free portion of it available as a demo.

Also I've been doing contractor programming that I actually get paid for. And unlike other times programming an app or script this time it's an actual city infrastructure project. So I really have to get this right, people could get very sick if I make mistakes, including myself. So that has been rightfully dominating my attention, I have no desire to send myself or anyone else to the hospital because I'd rather make more of my fap game.

But there has been one submission for the game lately that I photoshopped all the images for and need to merge the text into the game. I also have my own addition by way of a sidequest for that punk girl outside the school. You'll get to confront the cheerleader who bullies her. This might also serve as the social trainer for the game.

I came up with something to do next for the main story but I hate it and I deleted it. I found myself avoiding writing for it because it wasn't enjoyable to even write and had too many branching paths. So storyline will have to wait.

TL;DR;
Ryan is working on quasi-govt safety programming and needs to make sure he doesn't kill himself, you, or anyone with his shitty programming.
He'll get back to making his free projects and the demo for his paid project in a few weeks.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby NanasBananas » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Wow, that sounds like real and actual responsibility, much luck to you with that.

A new Ren'Py project you say? Colour me intrigued. If I manage to find a job before it's finished (which SHOULD happen, right?) I'll almost definitely be on the buyers list.

Also very excited for the next update. I kinda wanted a cheerleader scene.
I will admit to being curious about the story though. Something is definitely going on, and I have no idea what's gonna happen next. Not that I'm complaining about getting a sidequest! Sidequests are the best! But I would like to see where the story is going...

I can understand if this isn't really going to be your main focus anymore, but I have to join Vincanity in fandom and say I'm really glad this is still being updated. As far as fetish games go, this one really hits the nail on the head. I think no other game is tailored so perfectly to my tastes like this one.

And hey, if I can help expand this beautiful game, maybe I'll throw another event your way if I come across some photos and inspiration. I'll probably wait at least till after the previous one gets in of course, wouldn't wanna overburden ya.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 pm

How to defeat Merrill?
I tried everything but nothing worked, can someone help me?
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:41 pm

linkever wrote:How to defeat Merrill?
I tried everything but nothing worked, can someone help me?

You have to boost your abilities really high during the fight.

You can absorb the prime seconds during it and use them to jack your strength dexterity intelligence etc to the point that Merril can't attack you anymore.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Seelane » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:30 pm

Ok thanks for the help.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:06 pm

So how is everything going Ryan? Been awhile since you mentioned taking a break from the game for a few weeks and I wondered if you still had plans to add anymore to this game? Or if you had another game you are planning to share later on?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game