Dead End: M/M Text Vore Game (Complete)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Dead End: M/M Text Vore Game (Complete)

Postby Myconid32 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Hey guys! As an apology to those who are still expecting my first roguelike update, I offer this text-based game. It is already complete, but never posted on this site because it was written for a human/human male vore audience; thankfully, the descriptions are intentionally vague enough for the characters to be furries if you prefer ;)

Though it is taking a while, I am still working on the roguelike (for which you can contribute ideas here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=34189). Please bear with me until it is done!

This game requires the latest version of Java to run. It also requires that you extract the contents of the zip file to the same folder. It works on both Windows and Mac when last tested (2 seconds ago).
Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aem66d708pt7uu8/Dead_End3.zip

Special thanks to the Portal's own gatess for the lust mechanic from his roguelike, used with permission.

Instructions below!
Last edited by Myconid32 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: M/M Text Vore Game (Complete)

Postby Myconid32 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:46 pm

The game is a combat simulator of sorts. You can start by clicking "Game" at the top and choosing either Prey Mode or Predator Mode. Both put you in the eponymous Dead End, an alley where you must face a predator trying to eat you or a prey trying to escape.

Use the Settings at the top to include or exclude the following from descriptions: oral vore, anal vore, cock vore, digestion, and scat (the game will obviously complain if you try to disable ALL vore types, you naughty thing). You can also disable the HUD if you want to add some uncertainty to things.

Prey Mode
In this mode, the player must escape a predator who has chased them into the Dead End. This is achieved by knocking out the predator (hard) or running past him (even harder).
In the Combat Phase, you can trade blows with the predator, attempt an escape, or cower stupidly. If your health gets too low, watch out! The predator will attempt to ingest you.
The Ingestion Phase starts when you are being swallowed. You can try to wriggle out, concentrate to recover health, or let yourself slide in. If your lust builds too much, however, you'll be helpless to resist.
If you fail to escape, you enter the Digestion Phase. Here, you can try to force yourself out, build your opponent's lust to make your escape easier, or curl up and accept your fate.

Predator Mode
In this mode, the player corners a prospective meal and must eat him before he escapes. You can just knock him out, but where's the fun in that?
As with Prey Mode, you can attack the prey in Combat Phase. You can also taunt him to weaken his resolve. Your vore attempt is easier the lower his health is.
In Ingestion Phase, work to gulp your prey down or concentrate to recover health. If he's being feisty, you can tease him to increase his lust.
Once you've had your meal, you can finish him off in Digestion Phase. You can speed the process by rubbing your gut, let off some steam to reduce your lust, or continue taunting the poor sap.

Secrets!
Both modes feature a secret condition, activated the same way, that can change how the game is played. Be on the lookout for a new command that appears during gameplay. Activating it correctly will extend the game and change the endings. I'll post the condition after a while, but see if you can find it yourself!

Have fun, and thanks for playing!
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theomist » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:04 pm

I'm interested in playing but recieving a 'Java Exception' Error. Any suggestions?

Fixed nevermind.
Last edited by Theomist on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Theomist
New to the forum

Postby bebopy » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Great Game, Not usually into M/M, but it's a good simple Text game.
Also how do you do the secrets?
bebopy
Participator

Postby Michael Palic » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Grand game, I really enjoy it.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby e2s86 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:47 pm

how do you do the secrets?
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stabox » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 am

Really fun quick game <3 Found what I think the secret is pretty naturally, and it's amazing! Keep it up!
Solez, or Sol as my friends call me!
Stabox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mermidion » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:11 am

Uuuuuuuh Thank you, thank you, Thank you. Apology more then accepted (even thought there was no need for it :-D )
This little text game is awesome.hehe wish it could have been a little bit bigger but its awesome no less.if this a glimpse of what will come with roguelike its already great and i am eager to see the first update. Raaaawuff
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slicks » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:01 pm

It says "could not find the main class my.deadend.DeadEndUI. Program will exit." When I try to launch. Any suggestions?
Slicks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myconid32 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:25 pm

That usually happens when the contents of the zip file are not all put in the same folder. If that's not your issue, try updating Java online.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tetrahedra » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:22 pm

I had a pretty fun time with this, simple though it is. Has anyone found the secret commands? I managed to beat down the enemy as pred and as prey, but that didn't really change anything, and I've never managed to get physically beat down as pred or prey, since you get eaten by the pred instead of beaten down, and the prey is too helpless to stop you when you're the pred.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stabox » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:22 am

I've figured out the conditions for the secret option to show up, the hint I'll give is that it doesn't involve health or lust or any numbers like that.
Solez, or Sol as my friends call me!
Stabox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tsumi » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:58 am

Looove this game so much.

It is a little bit short, but for what it is, it's -amazing-. <3~

I haven't discovered the secret yet, but I'm now keen to. :9~
Tsumi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mermidion » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:30 am

i think i discovered the secret one time but i didn't know how i did it exactly so i cant reproduct how i got it or what someone needs to unlock it.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myconid32 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:10 am

Some time has passed, so I'll go ahead and spill the beans. The secret in both modes is activated by choosing the third command when either you (Prey Mode) or the prey (Pred Mode) is in phase 5 after being swallowed feetfirst. In other words, the prey's head must be the only thing left outside of the pred.

In Prey Mode, this can either end the game instantly in one of two ways, introduce a new character to the game, or do nothing. It can be repeated indefinitely as long as the game hasn't ended. Endings change based on the status and presence of the new character.

In Pred Mode, this command finishes off your current prey and summons a new one. The new prey have different stats than the original. This can be done twice per game. Endings change based on how many prey you eat and how you eat them.

Hope this helps!
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mermidion » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:21 am

huh..funny just figured it out a minute ago befor coming back here.

just out of curiosity .how much time did you need to make this little game?
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myconid32 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:15 pm

I originally wrote it in Ruby in a couple of nights for my own use. When I lost it in a hard drive accident, I rewrote it in Java with Netbeans. It took maybe a week, most of which was testing, because I wanted to share it on voreplay.com. It took a little longer to add the Predator mode because I had started a job around that time.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mermidion » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 am

Youch.this long? ah well.so much of my dream making something like this myself. i really like to try things like this but i could never be focused enough to work a week or two on the same thing. Thats mades you all the more amazing for me.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myconid32 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:14 pm

I didn't have a job at the time, which helped. Working makes progress much slower, as anyone waiting for the Roguelike have no doubt noticed.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Br2nd66 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:08 pm

I cant open the file
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game