Dead End: M/M Text Vore Game (Complete)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: M/M Text Vore Game (Complete)

Postby Myconid32 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Sorry for the necro, but I fixed a bug that would give predator players the wrong ending sometimes. Predator Mode should now work fine on all playthroughs.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Dead End: M/M Text Vore Game (Complete)

Postby darknessblades » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:24 am

i cant seem to figure out how to play it.,
the game is in the java install folder. but i cant play it?
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Explorer30305 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:40 pm

Found what I believe to be a bug.

Conditions:
Pred
Scat off
Digestion on
Cock Vore

Use the secret to get three prey at once, finish them. It gives a scat ending, which shouldn't be possible with either CV or scat off.

Great game!

After a little more testing, it seems to only happen with 3 prey, and it happens with all types of vore.
Explorer30305
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deioth » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Have you ever considered adding in a feature to allow the player to choose prey and pred species? Let them determine nouns and descriptors and the like, like maybe if I wanted a fox prey I'd make these species words "fox" "vulpine" and "canine" and a minotaur pred "bull" "bovine" and "minotaur" to give you an idea of what I mean. I just feel weirded out knowing that the pred and the prey are supposed to be human and it's hard imagining otherwise with my damn ADD addled brain ]:8\ Being able to randomize furry species for secret endings would be some sexy fun, too.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Winkle » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:37 am

I cannot seem to get this to work at all.
Winkle
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:48 am

"Nice" necro. Just make sure you have java installed (which is clearly stated next to the download link in the first post). And it works just fine for me.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Winkle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 am

I do have Java installed and i know it says to put it in the same folder but I can't even seem to find that. Why do Myco's games hate me.
Winkle
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:01 am

Whuh-wha....I actually didn't notice that extra part. But that....may be for Mac only. In windows you should try to AVOID running things like games, especcially standalone games, from the Program Files folder due to security measures. Try putting it elsewhere.

That, or you may try having both 32 and 64 bit java installs, as some programs target a spesific version.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Winkle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:05 pm

Still won't work aaahh. I bet this is some easy fix that im just to stupid to figure out.
Winkle
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game