cvt2+ make a deck comp 20/06/14

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

what would people most like the next update to be (listed in order of how long it’s likely to take)

add more random cards
30%
add a new clan/tribe/whatever
32%
add another new mechanic (willpower/seduction?)
31%
forget this start a new project
7%

Total votes : 136

cvt2+ make a deck comp 20/06/14

Postby ndk » Sun May 12, 2013 2:42 pm

https://app.box.com/s/tyfwb3jmfnlomfrdl00r << latest

http://www.2shared.com/file/9H4em4Cc/ctvpluss_rel3.html << previous versions
http://rapidshare.com/files/4275796233/ctv%2Bud1.rar

adds Loility, Boobs, Temptation, Sex and the Diamond Fey to the game while fixing many bugs.

*competition on page4*

Hello Cartovore fans. (anyone who isn’t aware of the game head to http://sdcga.com/~duam9/cartovore2.htm)
For some time now I’ve been working off and on to produce a fix/expansion to cartovore2. To use download and install the earlier version of the main game and replace as appropriate with my files. So what is in it?
Fixes:
The Defender ability was causing horrendous crashes so instead now it grants an fiend shields for the turn.
Fixed the problem where many cards would instead of costing anything stop resources being generated (note to card makers do not have them enter play at Turn End)
Dodge/Evade sometimes made cards invulnerable so instead there is now a wider variety of fixed chance attack avoidance traits.
Innumerable card fixes
Probably other stuff I’ve forgotten about by now.
Additions:
Boobs! A new trait for every character except beasts and plants. They have positive and negative effects, they act as energy stores helping the healing process but also make you yummy to eat + some additional affects at high level. Each character starts with a different boob size with can be grown by digesting characters- particularly if they pray is busty themselves.
Name generation, having up to 8 characters with the same name (more for some) was just to confusing, now if there is already a character of a given name in play new ones will be given a randomly generated name appropriate to their race.
Rearranged card info so what you most often need to look up is at the top.
Added a few new cards, mostly just ones that were needed to test the above.

All credit to Duamutef. Before he disappeared I did get permition from him to set a game in his universe I think expanding an old one fits under this.
If you spot anything else wrong with the game post it hear but remember I’m one guy working in an half-finished engine whenever I’m bored of other stuff (ps. Yes a lot of my spelling sucks, get over it, correct it yourself or avoid it your choice).
Last edited by ndk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Re: cvt2+

Postby sansuki » Sun May 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Access denied
You are not authorized to access this page.
sansuki
---

Postby Evilpancake » Sun May 12, 2013 4:00 pm

you forgot the password, it's "new england clam chowder" and remember it's the white
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby komaru » Sun May 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Sounds intriguing, hopefully the download section just hasn't updated or something, getting the Access Denied error as well. :(
komaru
???

Postby ndk » Sun May 12, 2013 6:06 pm

@sansuki there's always a bit of a delay while the file is approved as not a virus I expect that's the issue
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby BaronBuffalo » Sun May 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Could it be possible for people to post their card creations here or more likely in a different thread? I could use some new cards and don't currently have a lot of time to make more myself. If such a thread already exists, could someone post a link here?
BaronBuffalo
Been posting for a bit

Postby xega888 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:55 am

any chance i can request that the boss with the dual katanas be Nerfed? for years i have tried to beat her but even with an entire deck of the best cards completely upgraded to be free she normally floors me in two turns...
xega888
???

Postby Skeiron » Mon May 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Thank you for sticking with this for so long! Cartovore is still one of my favourite vore games and I played it for many hours (I cheated to kill the dual katana boss though... the other bosses are doable :) ).
I am greatly looking forward to play this update! I suppose previous save files are incompatible?
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The Director » Mon May 13, 2013 2:00 pm

We don't have the option to put in the password. At least I don't. We just don't have permission to view anything on that page.
The Director
---

Postby warbrand4 » Mon May 13, 2013 2:54 pm

would love to try this. but access denied... can you upload it some where else for now?
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ndk » Mon May 13, 2013 5:40 pm

I see now that it would have been sensible to wate for the file to be approved before announcing it.
one more add I forgot to mention is that in the shop you can now purchase a new training card (Lands in MTG speak) for those who enjoy making large unpredictable decks.

@skeiron about saved games- your guess is as good as mine.
@The Director, I'm pretty sure evalpancake was just messing with people
@warbrand, yes I must sleep now but maybe in the morning.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Skeiron wrote:Thank you for sticking with this for so long! Cartovore is still one of my favourite vore games and I played it for many hours (I cheated to kill the dual katana boss though... the other bosses are doable :) ).
I am greatly looking forward to play this update! I suppose previous save files are incompatible?

Query... How did you cheat?!?
Turbotowns
???

Postby xega888 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:13 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Skeiron wrote:Thank you for sticking with this for so long! Cartovore is still one of my favourite vore games and I played it for many hours (I cheated to kill the dual katana boss though... the other bosses are doable :) ).

ya, i tryed everything i know of including the frazy that eats herself to gain imunity
xega888
???

Postby Turbotowns » Tue May 14, 2013 3:26 pm

xega888 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

ya, i tryed everything i know of including the frazy that eats herself to gain imunity

What? I mean how?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Masuo15 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Once I choose a Started deck, then click "take turn", then "Done(leave store)", "Take Turn" and then it changes into "End Game" button.
And as soon as I press it it say:
"Error in Quick Star" I click and said
"Run-time error '13':
Type mismatch"

And then the game closes...and I can't even load my game becuaseI get the same error every time I try to load my profile or even if I make a new save file, I cna't just buy a deck and leave the store...
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Wed May 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Um I've downloaded the game or so I thought from the alternate link but all I got was a folder with pictures and a link for the rules but thats it. Am I doing something wrong?
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby ndk » Wed May 15, 2013 5:47 pm

@inuyashlove you nead to look at the first post, download the original and add/replace these files, there's far to many pics in the whole game to easily upload the whole lot together.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Wed May 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Ah ok I thought as much. I used to have the game but rarely played it because it had so many dang errors but hopefully with what you uploaded it will help eliminate that problem. I'll just have to redownload the game again.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Cerolas » Wed May 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Extraordinary work ndk, you are to be commended. Special mention goes to deciphering the DSL that Duatmef (sorely missed) made for the content and rules behind cvt2. If you could share any thoughts as to how his scripting language works (# starts a command, without which a line is a comment, : used for method chaining, control flow, logic), I'd be most grateful.
Cerolas
Been posting for a bit

Postby Masuo15 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:24 pm

I visit the forusm but..I cna't acceso the Game Disscusion but nothing... the screen stay the same...so I try to make an account there but every time I rpess "submit" or nothing happend, or a window appeare that sya "there has been a problem loading" so I press "try again" and the same...nothing happends...
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game