cvt2+ make a deck comp 20/06/14

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

what would people most like the next update to be (listed in order of how long it’s likely to take)

add more random cards
30%
add a new clan/tribe/whatever
32%
add another new mechanic (willpower/seduction?)
31%
forget this start a new project
7%

Total votes : 136

Re: cvt2+ update nov13

Postby ndk » Tue May 20, 2014 5:03 pm

why do hosting sites never just work?
will try uploading again tomorrow evening.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby ndk » Wed May 21, 2014 3:03 pm

ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Big_D » Wed May 28, 2014 6:24 am

say does anyone have a Good Pic of Shyguy9's Sophie, the only I have is the gif of her lying down, I've made the card for the most part I just need a good picture (either clothed, naked or sporting a belly) and some flavor text, and before anyones asks I have told shyguy9 about this and got permission to do this
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tonywmg » Fri May 30, 2014 8:25 am

Is there any way of removing cards from the game or just disabling them?
Tonywmg
New to the forum

Postby ndk » Fri May 30, 2014 12:27 pm

tonywmg, just go to card editor and delete card. This won't remove it from existing decks though I think and not sure how the store would treat the missing card.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sightseerdraws » Fri May 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Say, does anyone know how to fix this bug? Whenever I enter the card editor or try to change a picture on a card "Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range" Then the game crashes.
Sightseerdraws
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:39 am

Have you tried running it in administrator mode, Sightserdraws? I was getting a similar issue whenever I opened a card, though it was something about an error in the imagepathfile, or something like that.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby ndk » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:36 pm

@Sightseerdraws, as far as I know certain pictures will always do that, possibly you could get around it by saving it as a different file type or size first.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby ndk » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:38 pm

@Sightseerdraws, as far as I know certain pictures will always do that, possibly you could get around it by saving it as a different file type or size first.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Im glad to see this isnt dead yet. Ive been hoping for some fixes on the crashes, which with the latest, now doesnt crash except very specific cards. Its a great game ^^ Hope to get more content soon :)
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Salanth » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:04 am

I recently got this game working, and I've been having fun playing it. However, the game just seem to be really slow when you have lots of cards out on the board, like when I play girlyburps rush deck. Is this normal or is it something caused by me having too new of a system? My OS is 32-bit windows 7 and I'm using a quad core amd processor (Phenom II x4 955). Essentially I'm just wondering if there is some quick fix for the slow turns like for example setting processor affinities or something.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:42 am

Ok I just recently downloaded the game but I'm getting a runtime error which is "run-time error '339' Component 'mswinsck.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Salanth » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:55 am

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Ok I just recently downloaded the game but I'm getting a runtime error which is "run-time error '339' Component 'mswinsck.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Follow this guide: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=31218
It worked for me at least. I think it should work even if you're not using windows 7 in particular, but I'm not sure about windows 8.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:07 am

That1guy wrote:
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Ok I just recently downloaded the game but I'm getting a runtime error which is "run-time error '339' Component 'mswinsck.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Follow this guide: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=31218
It worked for me at least. I think it should work even if you're not using windows 7 in particular, but I'm not sure about windows 8.

No I don't think that'll work for me as I've got Windows 8 now since my old computer which had Vista kicked the bucket on me and I had got a new one for my birthday.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby ndk » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:51 pm

@Whereaminow27 it would be helpfull if you could tell me which particualy cards you think cause crashes. There are none I'm currently aware of but some cards I rarely play.
@ That1guy the game has always been pity slow in the late game. I've just got used to it and usually take turns between browsing sites.
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby ndk » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:15 pm

You will notice I didn’t include a Diamond enemy with the fairy update, this is because in my experience people are seldom good at games they make themselves (usually seeing only how they expected a card to be used) so I thought I would have a little competition:

-Post links to the enemy player files (you can save any deck you make yourself as an enemy in game) below or in PM to me
-Decks must contain only cards from the last official Duamutef release and from my mods
-Deck must cosiest of at least 50% (not including trainings) Diamond or strongly fay themed cards.
-competition will close whenever there is a reasonable number of entries
-I’ll judge by how challenging and fun the decks are to play against – of course this is completely subjective as it depends on my own decks and play styles so no hard feelings.

As a reward I’ll include a card inspired (ie. as close as I can get working) by a suggestion you post alongside your entry. A few rules hear to
-In the lore and spirit of Ishara (eg. no males, gore etc.)
-No manga/cartoon sorry I just wouldn’t understand what you’re talking about
-not hugely tecknekly ambitious
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Re: cvt2+ make a deck comp 20/06/14

Postby Salanth » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:09 am

By the way, if a character gets a bust size of over 27 the picture disappears completely, and you can't see how large it is anymore. It still seems to function properly otherwise though.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:43 pm

/unlurk

I havent managed any diamond cards yet, ill try to make a challenging deck once i do.

I like the new Loyalty system, though you have it spelled Loilty everywehere

That1guy wrote:By the way, if a character gets a bust size of over 27 the picture disappears completely, and you can't see how large it is anymore. It still seems to function properly otherwise though.

Ive managed to get to the 29bust pic before it vanishing, i think its simply because there isnt a cap on breast size.
I'm currently disappointed with the boob system:
My Leader is Chanell
I feed her voriphiles and slave on my side to boost her bust
Huge busts have insane impact on enemy girl's loyalty, which is cool
The heal amount (which is 1-3hp) seems small and doesnt increase with bust size
The only extra effect is that my leader hit herself with her breasts every now and again (a painful 30+ dmg attack) which would have been more awesome if it was a bonus attack that hit my enemies

Next time ill try powerfeeding a random girl and then have her get eaten to see if eating big boobs does anything.

/lurk
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Ozzymandias » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:00 am

hello all, I have recently started playing with the card editor and for the most part, I understand it and it works. unfortunately I can't seem to get any picture changes to stick, I've tried both clicking on the picture in the main window and the drop down menu, I can select the picture I want to use, it asks me to click on the upper and lower coordinates for the main picture and the thumbnail, it processes and the pic changes but if I save the card or move away from the main editor screen the thumbnail returns to the default an the main pic disappears completely and I'm left with just a background. everything else in the editor works perfectly. if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong please let me know. thanks
Ozzymandias
New to the forum

Postby Salanth » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:01 am

Alright, I have made a deck composition based on Diamond fey... Unfortunately as it is right now i think it's largely dependent on a bugged card, so the deck might not be as good once it's fixed. I'm probably going to adjust it later on in that case. Either way I have attached the text file to this post. As for a suggestion.. perhaps a spell which makes one of your non-player cards immune/increases resistance to digestion damage. Or maybe a non-player card which instead of dealing digestion damage lowers the swallowed foes' loyalty? There is quite a bit you can do with that, I believe.
Attachments
MC Sa-Thn-Re_Enemy.txt
(72.96 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game