My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: My mugen characters *Android Maid Update 16 May*

Postby Skookz » Thu May 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Wish I had a working laptop for this...It looks Awesome! D:
Skookz
???

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu May 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Nice work ya did there! I really like the new swallowing move. Although I've noticed that she doesn't always go ta her custom bellyrub win pose if she defeats an opponent with that one. Seems ta only work if it's the initial in-mouth bit that does the KO, and not the digestion damage after swallowing.

The bigger bellies are also awesome. :D

EDIT: Dunno if it's my setup or something but I can't seem ta get her arcade mode ending ta play. Doesn't even give me the default "Congratulations!" screen.

EDIT EDIT: Found the issue, ending.def pointed ta a missing intro.sff instead of the maid's ending.sff.
Last edited by ArgobargSoup on Thu May 15, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Big_D » Thu May 15, 2014 7:55 pm

your character is looking good, the swallow move is a big improvement over what you gave her first, I have found one bug with her moves and thats the light vacum move it's trigger with the down, down, X rather than with D,D, forward, X but other than that typo shes looking good
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Fri May 16, 2014 10:49 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:Nice work ya did there! I really like the new swallowing move. Although I've noticed that she doesn't always go ta her custom bellyrub win pose if she defeats an opponent with that one. Seems ta only work if it's the initial in-mouth bit that does the KO, and not the digestion damage after swallowing.

The bigger bellies are also awesome. :D

EDIT: Dunno if it's my setup or something but I can't seem ta get her arcade mode ending ta play. Doesn't even give me the default "Congratulations!" screen.

EDIT EDIT: Found the issue, ending.def pointed ta a missing intro.sff instead of the maid's ending.sff.

Thanks for pointing those two problems out, I have fixed them so I suggest you redownload her
smiley
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri May 16, 2014 2:05 pm

I have been trying to Increase the Damage of her Vore moves by increasing their duration, for a few months now. I can not figure out how to do so. I can make them do more damage over all so the health drain is either instant, or just very rapid, but I cant get the move to run longer.

Can anyone tell me how to lengthen out the Vore moves hold time?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Fri May 16, 2014 6:56 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I have been trying to Increase the Damage of her Vore moves by increasing their duration, for a few months now. I can not figure out how to do so. I can make them do more damage over all so the health drain is either instant, or just very rapid, but I cant get the move to run longer.

Can anyone tell me how to lengthen out the Vore moves hold time?

You must first lengthen out the animation of the move to the desired length by adding new frames. Then edit the state of the vacuum attack by adding new bind states and assigining them to the newly added frames. Finally you must change the time triggers in the changestate states called Digest and Release so that they match with the time of the animation.
smiley
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat May 17, 2014 12:19 am

Thanks. I actualy have tried the seccond two steps repeatedly, but I never did the first one.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Exdeath27 » Sun May 18, 2014 11:52 pm

waiting for tabitha next :3
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby smiley » Mon May 19, 2014 10:24 am

Exdeath27 wrote:waiting for tabitha next :3

Tabitha's next update will likely have an EX version of her light unbirth attack. As well as a triple air kick (which can possibly be followed up by her unbirthing her opponent by doing a split). but beyond that I am not yet shure on what attacks she should have.
smiley
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon May 19, 2014 1:29 pm

smiley wrote:

Tabitha's next update will likely have an EX version of her light unbirth attack. As well as a triple air kick (which can possibly be followed up by her unbirthing her opponent by doing a split). but beyond that I am not yet shure on what attacks she should have.

Maybe an unbirth combo where she knocks her opponent inta the air, does a handstand, and "catches" them on the way down? Or maybe an oral vore pounce?

A few non-vore attack combos would also be a nice help for weakening opponents, so you can finish them with a vore move easier. Maybe an energy charge move?
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Mon May 19, 2014 2:13 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:
smiley wrote:

Maybe an unbirth combo where she knocks her opponent inta the air, does a handstand, and "catches" them on the way down? Or maybe an oral vore pounce?

A few non-vore attack combos would also be a nice help for weakening opponents, so you can finish them with a vore move easier. Maybe an energy charge move?

I quite like tha idea of a vore pounce.

By the way, would people like it if I increased Tabitha's belly size for the vore and unbirth moves like I did with Android Maid?
My original Idea was that Tabitha's corset would "constrict" the bulge, but I don't know if I really succeeded at making it look like that.
smiley
Participator

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Mon May 19, 2014 6:58 pm

I quite like tha idea of a vore pounce.

By the way, would people like it if I increased Tabitha's belly size for the vore and unbirth moves like I did with Android Maid?
My original Idea was that Tabitha's corset would "constrict" the bulge, but I don't know if I really succeeded at making it look like that

yes pls :)
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vizix » Tue May 20, 2014 1:42 pm

smiley wrote:

I really like the idea of the triple air kick into unbirth. But what do you mean an EX version of her light unbirth?
Vizix
Participator

Postby smiley » Tue May 20, 2014 2:27 pm

lolcp123 wrote:
smiley wrote:

I really like the idea of the triple air kick into unbirth. But what do you mean an EX version of her light unbirth?

Basically this http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/EX_Special
In Tabitha's case its simply a more powerfull version of her light unbirth attack, though not as powerfull has her hyper unbirth attack.
smiley
Participator

Postby tonyvld » Thu May 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Love the idea of both the vore pounce and the unbirth handstand also great work on Android Maid smiley! Suggestion what about a hyper move where Tabitha seduces her opponent and either finishes by eating them or unbirthing them?
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Thu May 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Love the idea of both the vore pounce and the unbirth handstand also great work on Android Maid smiley! Suggestion what about a hyper move where Tabitha seduces her opponent and either finishes by eating them or unbirthing them?
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:03 pm

No move digestion once winning? Thats a bummer. Yeah I like the Belly pat, but not as a complete replacement.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:29 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:No move digestion once winning? Thats a bummer. Yeah I like the Belly pat, but not as a complete replacement.

Think of it as her waiting ta enjoy it later? You also still get ta gurgle them if it's a 2 enemy match and ya defeat one with the move while the other's still kicking.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:22 am

What do you think about Tabitha's belly?

sprite0.png
sprite0.png (2.57 KiB) Viewed 2835 times
smiley
Participator

Postby TheSignPainter » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:07 am

smiley wrote:What do you think about Tabitha's belly?

*pic*

...I like it :3
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game