My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: My mugen characters *Android Maid Update 16 May*

Postby randomguy806 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:49 am

smiley wrote:
Split unbirth.png

This is a frame for the Unbirth split attack.
When Tabitha releases her opponent what do you think should happen? Should she stand up and release them, or maybe shoot them out with so much force that Tabitha gets shot into the air? (Possibly allowing her to choose the direction she flies so that she can attack another opponent or move to a safe spot.)

StruggleSnuggle wrote:The belly animation update looks amazing, and I can't wait to see how the vore pounce functions. Will it be unbirth or swallowing? (Please be UB) Also, what's the ETA on the next update?

I'll be waiting not so patiently : P

Thank you but sorry, The vore pounce will be swallowing.

randomguy806 wrote:It's good to know that there are still fans of the original game, or those keeping the memory alive, at least. I just have a couple questions. You did make Tabitha a character, right? If so, would you ever consider making Tasha ( or Zadia whatever you want to call her ) as a character? She's my personal favorite CO in Advance wars, and the fact that her theme is," goddess of revenge," I think this goddess should be able to swallow her opponent. Other than that, just found this and I already like it. I may have to try it for myself.

A pic of Tasha that makes me wish I could be in her belly: http://jadenkaiba.deviantart.com/art/Gi ... -319568589

I don't know yet, there are quite a few characters that I would like to make. But Mugen characters just take a lot of time and I tend to be pretty slow or lazy at times. Still I would be interested in seeing your attempt. alternatively if you are willing to do the sprites for Tasha then I would be more than willing to program her for you.

FaultyVault wrote:Hey smiley. Love the new animations. When do you think you'll be adding them in?

Thanks! I am not sure when I will be able to release her.

I would, but I'm no professional artist. I can trace and make minor edits to something's to make it look different, but when it comes to free hand, even when looking off something, it's horrible. Just something I wanted to get out to see if you'd at least give it a whirl.
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:02 pm

randomguy806 wrote:I would, but I'm no professional artist. I can trace and make minor edits to something's to make it look different, but when it comes to free hand, even when looking off something, it's horrible. Just something I wanted to get out to see if you'd at least give it a whirl.

In order to help me make sprites quickly as well as keeping the proportions consistent I made a crude program in Gamemaker that lets me position seperate parts of a character and then take a schreenshot. Then I do manual post editing like correcting or removing out of place pixels aswell as adding in things I could not do with the program (Android Maids dress, apron and outline are entirely drawn in post editing)

If people are intrested I could try making a stand alone version of this program that does not require Gamemaker and loads extrenal gif files.
smiley
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:24 am

Heya, Smiley! *waves*

Any immediate suggestions I think are actually worth offering (that exists within the realm of reason to be simple) is potential for button inputs on vore moves altering the victory animation. For example:
The Old version digested prey after victory while the new one plays a special bellyrub animation with prey still wigglin'.
Perhaps (if you still have the digestion animation) you could set it so if the player is pressing a button during victory it alters whether or not the opponent is digested or the special animation plays out?

I feel that might be worth looking into since it at least gives the player the illusion of diversity during the winpose. Seems like a worthwhile shortcut to making a winpose since I know going through the efforts of creating a new winpose would be very taxing and draining. As you might guess, the idea was spurred when I walked into downloading the updated Androidmaid without saving a backup of the original. ^^;
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 am

Four_Spears wrote:Heya, Smiley! *waves*

Any immediate suggestions I think are actually worth offering (that exists within the realm of reason to be simple) is potential for button inputs on vore moves altering the victory animation. For example:
The Old version digested prey after victory while the new one plays a special bellyrub animation with prey still wigglin'.
Perhaps (if you still have the digestion animation) you could set it so if the player is pressing a button during victory it alters whether or not the opponent is digested or the special animation plays out?

I feel that might be worth looking into since it at least gives the player the illusion of diversity during the winpose. Seems like a worthwhile shortcut to making a winpose since I know going through the efforts of creating a new winpose would be very taxing and draining. As you might guess, the idea was spurred when I walked into downloading the updated Androidmaid without saving a backup of the original. ^^;

I could release my characters with an extra .cns file that you could swap out that makes the characters always digest their opponents.
smiley
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:35 pm

smiley wrote:
I could release my characters with an extra .cns file that you could swap out that makes the characters always digest their opponents.

That could work, too.

(Also, I sent a pm. regarding other things. I didn't want to derail topic.)
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:28 pm

I just wanted to ask for some help as i can't figure out why the vore move wont work for me. As well as that the Tabitha to work but the android maid works. But form what I have seen of the character is it awesome. Sorry for my English becoming bad at the end I'm kinda tired now.
anthony050
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 pm

anthony050 wrote:I just wanted to ask for some help as i can't figure out why the vore move wont work for me. As well as that the Tabitha to work but the android maid works. But form what I have seen of the character is it awesome. Sorry for my English becoming bad at the end I'm kinda tired now.

Which vore move isn't working? If it's Tabitha's swallow move, ya gotta use it ta catch an opponent in the air, either when they're jumping towards you or if they're falling after you hit them with an uppercut.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ublover1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:12 am

are there any more vore charcaters for mugen just downloaded it would love too have them all ^ ^ have taby and android maid there awesome ^ ^
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby anthony050 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:37 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:
anthony050 wrote:I just wanted to ask for some help as i can't figure out why the vore move wont work for me. As well as that the Tabitha to work but the android maid works. But form what I have seen of the character is it awesome. Sorry for my English becoming bad at the end I'm kinda tired now.

Which vore move isn't working? If it's Tabitha's swallow move, ya gotta use it ta catch an opponent in the air, either when they're jumping towards you or if they're falling after you hit them with an uppercut.

Oh... I didn't know that. I'll try it later.

Edit: I realize now that my first coment wasn't to clear but the problem is that the android maid works but I can't get her vore move to work. I know that Android maids vore move works as when i put two ai's against each other did they use it a couple of times but i can't get it to work my self. While I can't get the Tabitha character (?) to work at all.
anthony050
Participator

Postby Arcanab » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:48 am

Is it possible to see the two of using all there vore technique?
Arcanab
New to the forum

Postby smiley » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Arcanab wrote:Is it possible to see the two of using all there vore technique?

How do you mean?
smiley
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:42 pm

anthony050 wrote:Oh... I didn't know that. I'll try it later.

Edit: I realize now that my first coment wasn't to clear but the problem is that the android maid works but I can't get her vore move to work. I know that Android maids vore move works as when i put two ai's against each other did they use it a couple of times but i can't get it to work my self. While I can't get the Tabitha character (?) to work at all.

Which vore move is giving ya problems? Some moves need ya ta have enough power, and take some of the power bar.

Android Maid:
Down down X gives ya the light vacuum, doesn't need power. The HEAVY vacuum, though, is down down back x, and it needs your power bar ta be at least 1/3 full.

Y+B at the same time makes her shove someone in her mouth; if ya have 1/3 of a power bar ta spare, pressing down a lot will make her swallow.

As fer her unbirth, it only works if ya have 1/3 of a power bar. Down down A+B.

As for Tabitha, how is she not working? It sounded like ya had her ingame...
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Big_D » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:28 pm

I figured some might ask to see them in action so i made a quick recording of them fighting, then i add nt-mamma in just for the hell of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-jxl-D21_o

enjoy

edit* sorry for the sound jumps i don't edit things much
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:33 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:
anthony050 wrote:Oh... I didn't know that. I'll try it later.

Which vore move is giving ya problems? Some moves need ya ta have enough power, and take some of the power bar.

Android Maid:
Down down X gives ya the light vacuum, doesn't need power. The HEAVY vacuum, though, is down down back x, and it needs your power bar ta be at least 1/3 full.

Y+B at the same time makes her shove someone in her mouth; if ya have 1/3 of a power bar ta spare, pressing down a lot will make her swallow.

As fer her unbirth, it only works if ya have 1/3 of a power bar. Down down A+B.

As for Tabitha, how is she not working? It sounded like ya had her ingame...

That was what I realized after but I can't get the game to add her but i can get Android maid in for some reason. When ever I try to add Tabitha is it just an "empty" slot where she should be. I have tried to add her to where other characters worked but it still always ends up whit her slot being "empty". As for when I try to select the slot where she should be nothing happens because I'm selecting nothing/ no one. Btw thx for the help whit the vore moves got them to work now don't know why I couldn't get them to work before.
anthony050
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:12 am

anthony050 wrote:That was what I realized after but I can't get the game to add her but i can get Android maid in for some reason. When ever I try to add Tabitha is it just an "empty" slot where she should be. I have tried to add her to where other characters worked but it still always ends up whit her slot being "empty". As for when I try to select the slot where she should be nothing happens because I'm selecting nothing/ no one. Btw thx for the help whit the vore moves got them to work now don't know why I couldn't get them to work before.

I dunno how ya got your character folder set up, but if ya put Tabitha in correctly and didn't rename any files or folders, ya should be able ta put the line "dorTabithav" (no quotes) in your select.def.

If that doesn't work fer ya, I might need some screenshots of your character folder and your Tabitha folder.

Big_D wrote:I figured some might ask to see them in action so i made a quick recording of them fighting, then i add nt-mamma in just for the hell of it

enjoy

Definitely needs a bit of work, but it is a nice little vid. Love the fact that yer first shot of Tabitha's unbirth comes right after the line "today is the day we will put you away" in the song. :D

Future reference fer Tabitha, though; back forward punch makes her do a quick uppercut that launches foes over her, which makes pullin' off her swallow move a LOT easier.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:13 am

Ok I got Tabitha to work don't know why I couldn't do it before.Thanks to ArgobargSoup as I don't think that I would have tried agian if not for your post.

Now am I trying to tweak a little at their dmg and the duration of the vore move I saw that smiley had mentioned it before but I didn't understand what that meant and I'm not sure what to search for when trying to tweak them. I found a vid on YouTube but all it showed was how to use the Fighter factory and how to tweak abilities/ moves that had a Damage line or what one should call them. Still loving the characters anyway
anthony050
Participator

Postby smiley » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Big_D wrote:I figured some might ask to see them in action so i made a quick recording of them fighting, then i add nt-mamma in just for the hell of it

enjoy

Thanks for making that video! Would you mind if I link to it in the main post?

anthony050 wrote:Ok I got Tabitha to work don't know why I couldn't do it before.Thanks to ArgobargSoup as I don't think that I would have tried agian if not for your post.

Now am I trying to tweak a little at their dmg and the duration of the vore move I saw that smiley had mentioned it before but I didn't understand what that meant and I'm not sure what to search for when trying to tweak them. I found a vid on YouTube but all it showed was how to use the Fighter factory and how to tweak abilities/ moves that had a Damage line or what one should call them. Still loving the characters anyway

Using Tabitha's Unbirth Hyper attack as an example. You need to look for this state in the "Unbirth grab sucess" state:

[state 4010, damage]
type = targetlifeadd
trigger1 = time >= 211
value = -1

Instead of dealing damage once, this move deals damage over time. This is activated by "Trigger1 = time >= 211"
If you change the last number the move will start doing damage earlier or later. It keeps dealing damage until the move ends.
The amount of damage done is controlled by "value = -1" if you increase this the move will do more damage (Setting it to -2 will double the damage done.)
And giving it a positive number will make the move heal instead.

Hope that helps.
smiley
Participator

Postby Big_D » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:46 pm

no go right a head, and when you make any updates for either fighter I'll just make a new video for you
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mcpreyboy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:32 am

i'm sorry if it's annoying for people to be asking all the time, but how is thabitha's update coming along? ^^;
mcpreyboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:04 am

mcpreyboy wrote:i'm sorry if it's annoying for people to be asking all the time, but how is thabitha's update coming along? ^^;

Slowly but surely.
I've included a charge attack that would let Tabitha do the unbirth split as a standalone attack.

Also Poll!
blog/smiley/index_b-19317.html
smiley
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game