My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: My mugen characters *Karin released! 12-1-2016*

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:43 am

Aww man, when I saw this thread update, my heart leapt a little, now it just feels sad.

Anesthetic heart sad, Aneesthetic heart cry.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FrostyDaFox » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Sooooo, are there plans to give Karin an oral vore move?

After reading this it seems like there was a lot of ambition and then all of a sudden everything just stopped.
I'm aware that smiley is working on a few other projects, just wondering if there are any future plans for Karin...
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby ABrinson27 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:15 pm

smiley, I got mugen from https://mugen.en.softonic.com/download and tried to download karin but she wont show up on the roster?
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Mon May 08, 2017 3:38 pm

you need mugen 1.1 to make any of Smiley's characters work.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby ABrinson27 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:09 pm

ok what keys do you push to activate the vore moves?
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Tue May 09, 2017 7:15 am

There's a readme in the folder for the requisite keys you need to press to activate the vore moves, for all three of smiley's characters. just LOOK in the files every now and again. Trust me on that.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Tue May 09, 2017 8:46 am

HavocLordX wrote:you need mugen 1.1 to make any of Smiley's characters work.

They work just fine on MUGEN 1.0. For me, at least.

The problem might be one of the following:
- Double check the input in the select.def file. You should have something like:
Androidmaid\Androidmaid.def
or
Androidmaid\Androidmaid\Androidmaid.def
This directory tells MUGEN where to find the character. If you enter "outer\inner\character.def" in the select file, it looks for the folder called "outer". When it finds that, it looks in that folder for "inner", and from there looks for character.def.
- Check the files. Are they all there? You will need the def and sff at least for the character to show up, though you'll need more for that character to actually work.
- If you are using Vselect, try closing the program and starting it again, especially if you put the character in the chars folder after opening Vselect.
- Are you using wimugen? Almost none of the vore characters work on winmugen, so you will have to upgrade to MUGEN 1.0 or 1.1.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grapefruitfanfic » Sun May 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Hello. I'm not sure if is the right place, but I wanted to make a vore edit of character, but I have no idea how to do so, or what to search for. Can someone give me a guide on how to make a vore edit?
Grapefruitfanfic
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Sun May 14, 2017 8:40 pm

honestly..first step is learn how to draw..
ladre
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Mon May 15, 2017 9:24 am

First thing is to find a character you want to edit, then find the sprites you want to use. Then you start making vore-sprites. You need at least a vore-attempt, swallow, and belly hold. The lazy way to make the spit-up is to play the swallowing animation backwards, and the digestion can be done in like manner except without cheek bulging.
That's the bare minimum, of course. If you can, you should make unique sprites for each sequence.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue May 16, 2017 5:43 am

ladre wrote:honestly..first step is learn how to draw..

Ahhh, No. Coding is MUCH more important then the ability to draw.

You could draw like a master, and if you can't code, it's still not going to be a playable character.

But if you can code, you could litterally make a Cube into a playable character.
Last edited by 0Anesthetic4u on Mon May 22, 2017 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Tue May 16, 2017 2:01 pm

regarding coding, just copy pasta
ladre
Participator

Postby SilverJ » Tue May 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Grapefruitfanfic wrote:Hello. I'm not sure if is the right place, but I wanted to make a vore edit of character, but I have no idea how to do so, or what to search for. Can someone give me a guide on how to make a vore edit?

Probably not the best place for it, what you're actually looking for is how to make grabs/throws which you should be able to find tutorials on easily on google. Vore characters just use grabs/throws to do their thing. Here's a video on it, it's kinda long(24:30) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2FEfyJ0q8

Don't just copy and paste code until you can write it yourself either. It's all pretty self explanatory and for something as simple as this you won't have to go far into it at all.

You'll wanna learn how to draw if you don't have someone on the side to work with you. The coding can be far easier than drawing from scratch, but if you're only making edits you most likely won't have to practice drawing much.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed May 17, 2017 9:56 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
ladre wrote:honestly..first step is learn how to draw..

Ahhh, No. Coding is MUCH more inportant then the ability to draw.
You could draw like a master, and if you can't code, it's still not going to be a playable character.
But if you can code, you could litterally make a Cube into a playable character.

I still say spriting/drawing is more important... You know what, scratch that. BOTH ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT BECAUSE EACH IS USELESS WITHOUT THE OTHER.
Coding takes know-how and drawing takes talent. Those who do the former are generally better at what they do, those who do the latter (and do it well) are hard to find, few and far between. The ability to sprite is more appreciated by players, coding is more valuable to developers.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grapefruitfanfic » Wed May 17, 2017 7:17 pm

In response to all of this, I would first like to thank everyone. Secondly, I feel like the coding would be more important to me, because I can learn how to code all sorts of edits, while drawing is more or less for the appeal(honestly I could just draw a black screen, a belly frame, and trigger the crouch animation and that would be the bare-bones of the sprite(very much like the Felicia edit)) Once again thank you for your time.
Grapefruitfanfic
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Wed May 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Oh yeah...eggbomber is back
ladre
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Thu May 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Grapefruitfanfic wrote:...honestly I could just draw a black screen, a belly frame, and trigger the crouch animation and that would be the bare-bones of the sprite(very much like the Felicia edit

Problem is, nobody would appreciate that. Bare-bones, my foot. Rather, bare-marrow.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grapefruitfanfic » Sun May 21, 2017 5:13 pm

ToasterBoi, It would be bare bones, yes, but at the same time, I'm only trying this. I will add more to it, but a working move is what I need to start with.
Grapefruitfanfic
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon May 22, 2017 4:58 am

ToasterBoi wrote:
Grapefruitfanfic wrote:...honestly I could just draw a black screen, a belly frame, and trigger the crouch animation and that would be the bare-bones of the sprite(very much like the Felicia edit

Problem is, nobody would appreciate that. Bare-bones, my foot. Rather, bare-marrow.

You realize you are being a dismissive jerk right. You are telling someone who wants to try creating a SIMPLE project that people won't like it, ostensibly saying to them not to do it.

Ignoring that it would be a good learning experiance, Who Are You? Who are you to tell anyone, not to try something. Who are you to say that no one will apreciate what comes out of this.

We are on a thread by Smiley. Not trying to knock Smiley here, but have you seen his characters?

You don't need to draw to make a good Vore characer.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed May 24, 2017 12:23 pm

You realize you are being a dismissive jerk right. You are telling someone who wants to try creating a SIMPLE project that people won't like it, ostensibly saying to them not to do it.

Ignoring that it would be a good learning experiance, Who Are You? Who are you to tell anyone, not to try something. Who are you to say that no one will apreciate what comes out of this.

We are on a thread by Smiley. Not trying to knock Smiley here, but have you seen his characters?

You don't need to draw to make a good Vore characer.

Oh, so that's how one gets people to acknowledge them. Be a jerk, get attention. The narcissism of the internet.
I've tried and done lots of things that nobody appreciates. What motive, therefore, did I have, but self-gratification? In my experience, the best way to learn is to do it.
You don't know who I am... I'm a perfectionist. I'll let you figure out the rest.

For our aspiring editor, I'm not discouraging you. I'm just saying not to settle with the bare minimum. If you can make the sprites, give them to eggbomber101 and he can make the coding and bring you some publicity.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game