Re: Saint of Raven's **Meta Thread** Two Releases 3/27/2014!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What project should I be working on?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Larapha: A Witch's Tale -update
33%
The Bard's Song -update
28%
The Infernal Journey -new project
7%
A New Adventure -new project
7%
The Simple Game -new project
1%
Monster Girl Rancher -old project
23%

Total votes : 150

Re: Saint of Raven's **Meta Thread** ++New Game Released++

Postby Camlio420 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Dreyalgia wrote:
Camlio420 wrote:Is the cursed village game dead now? Sorry to ask but it's been quite a while since this thread was updated and I was hoping to ask as I miss the amazing quality of Vore games provided by the Saint of Ravens, may your wings soar higher than the clouds.

I can personally say that it is indeed coming along~

Okay thanks mate. It looks amazing and I enjoyed the Harpy Story so I was worried we wouldn't get to see the other ones.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dreyalgia » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Anytime! Just have patiencfe x3
Dreyalgia
Been posting for a bit

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:17 am

As a bit of an update, I am in fact not dead, just very busy and distracted ^^;; The next update for Cursed Village is nearly complete (yes, I know I said this months ago, but that was because I vastly underestimated how much content I was going to stuff into the sides of the game Xd) and the entirety of P&A's pokemon RPG is finished, though I'm waiting until the Goblin scenario for Cursed Village is finished so I can release both.

Basically, this is just to say that I am in fact still working on my game projects, its just taking me a lot longer to get things done because I am making things a lot more complex, like making custom sprites, art work, more in depth game formats, and lots of extra features. I already know that the Goblin scenario is quite... dialogue heavy... but that was because I kinda went overboard with, well, everything ^^;; I think I'm currently sitting at 7 different variations of the end game scenario, which is kinda bogging me down atm. I'm very thankful that Viper has been so patient with how long this has ended up taking ^^;;

I'm actually to the point where I am going to need bug testers to help make it so that the release of both games don't turn out to be a buggy horrific mess, so, if anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM ^^
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:24 am

Okay... so, after half a year and a lot of distraction, difficulty, and overload on my part, I have two of my commissioned games to release tonight~

The first one is a new scenario for The Cursed Village, starring Glim the Goblin Girl, as commissioned by Viperxvii. It mostly focuses on micro/macro stuff, including oral, unbirth, and anal, with a bit of transformation and breast vore. Scat is optional. Be warned, this game is very story and dialog heavy because I lost my god damned mind while making it, and there are about four main endings, I think.

https://mega.co.nz/#!34w1ja5S!F8awJgF8H ... CxIegyaiVQ

The second is the full game of Eevee's Great Escape, commissioned and largely planned/designed by Pachirisu and Asmodeus. It contains multiple vore types, digestion, though no scat. Be warned, the game is a bit difficult and grind heavy, but this was part of P&A's designs for the game ^^

https://mega.co.nz/#!O9p3AZTQ!VgAzmHIlA ... ePhfzIm1LM

Same deal as usual, there are probably still bugs in either one, but I think me and several bug testers have gotten most of them~
Last edited by The Saint of Ravens on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby viperxvii » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:50 am

:E woot woot!
viperxvii
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:32 am

Ok so editing this to show all the bugs i found, including i believe a game breaking one.

spoilers n such

1. After you eat the baker he stays in his home and you can keep repeating the scene

2. When you first run from the bandit i don't know if there is supposed to be some kind of chase scene, but the second the dialogue goes away when you're outside his house, he like teleports to you and the scene transitions to the woods. Seems like there is supposed to be something going on there since a timer appears in the upper right. In the woods its sort of confusing on what may have been planned to happen... After you eat him you get to keep your uber speed boost

3. The lady who has a few tasks for you to get a reward, the second one asking to find her bandit friends and tell them to raid the caravans or what not, just like the baker guy after you're done you can keep going back and repeating it over and over

4. The Dryad scene, after its over the screen stays black, i had to find my way to my bed to sleep to make the blackness go away, which may have contributed to the game breaker. After this scene, the Dryads can also be repeated and i have gone EVERYWHERE day AND night...and nothing new is opening up.

At my save game atm the baker, the bandit raid, and the dryad scenes are all repeatable and no new scenes have become available... I am not able to progress any further and atm... pretty game breaking
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:11 am

@ EP - I have no idea why the dryad scene wasn't fading back in, but I added a second trigger just to be safe, all other bugs fixed, and re uploading now.

EDIT: Found the problem, there was not a switch on the non-scat option >.< Fixed.

The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Camlio420 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:57 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:@ EP - I have no idea why the dryad scene wasn't fading back in, but I added a second trigger just to be safe, all other bugs fixed, and re uploading now.

EDIT: Found the problem, there was not a switch on the non-scat option >.< Fixed.

The mega link isn't working right sad to say.

*Edit: Nevermind, it was likely just server overload.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Camlio420 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Sadly Eevee's Great Escape seems to have a game breaking glitch. Several of the warp pads near the end of the game do not work properly, I can only assume these were the ones that would lead you to the final boss or close to it. But, as they do not work I can only assume.
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:07 pm

More bugs

1. After the succubus...maid? it gives you the "she's squirming and you're contemplating" text and then you get warped the to main room, and if you try to enter the upstairs again it does the same thing, meaning you are unable to go upstairs anymore due to getting the text and ported every time. Also she is still sitting out the in square after the scene is over...

2. The sister at the inn who wants cake...i dunno if the cake is supposed to be upstairs (since i can't go up there anymore due to the previous bug) but it doesn't seem to be anywhere thus i cannot do that scene. I stopped by the inn fairly frequently to see if there was new dialogue and the only time i got the cake thing was after i had already dealt with the succubus maid. I suppose its possible that there was the opportunity to do it before then but i had already saved past that and to be honest there's been just so many bugs i don't feel like playing through again to try to get the extra scenes.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:49 pm

Evilpancake wrote:More bugs

2. The sister at the inn who wants cake...i dunno if the cake is supposed to be upstairs (since i can't go up there anymore due to the previous bug) but it doesn't seem to be anywhere thus i cannot do that scene. I stopped by the inn fairly frequently to see if there was new dialogue and the only time i got the cake thing was after i had already dealt with the succubus maid. I suppose its possible that there was the opportunity to do it before then but i had already saved past that and to be honest there's been just so many bugs i don't feel like playing through again to try to get the extra scenes.

Talk to the guy downstairs.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby viperxvii » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:29 am

:E Jingo's apparently so badass that eating him crashes the controls! Can't even esc to menu.
viperxvii
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:36 am

There is a problem in the first phase where you stay in goblin form outside of the scene. This is either triggered by, or fixed by, the scene were Glim shrinks herself.

Another glitch is the speed glitch from the bandit.... HOWEVER, this is very easily fixed by doing the dryad right after!

Now then, right off the top of my head.... There is a few things of criticism I'd like to address. When I played through first, I got all the way to the Elepse scene, and realized that there might be an early trigger to allow you to know whether or not to know what Elepse wants. I went back and purposefully shot down our "employer" to not learn a thing about Elepse.... and somehow Glim still knew everything in order to buy herself some time to unfreeze and beat Elepse.... I don't know if it was intentional or not, but it seemed really.... odd.

I also notice that there is an unseen trigger to allow you to overpower Elepse's servant. After having done the other characters, then I could go back and get her.

And last bit of criticism is the sucubus scene. IT seemed like you wanted to put in multiple endings to it, depending on the choices. It saddened me that despite all the options for the fight, nothing changes in the end.

So far, very interesting! I enjoyed it quite well in trying to get through it all. Now I just gotta try Eevee's escape XD
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MasterGryph » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Are there any tricks to Eevee's escape you'd like to share? I'm currently stuck on the second boss.

I haven't run into any glitches or anything, but I feel like there's some early-game strategy I'm not understanding.
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby mrme2000 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Grinding, and making sure that you've checked all the side rooms.

Further in in Evee's escape, Can anyone tell me how to get through the teleporter maze? I've found two chest areas, but I can't figure out how to progress...

Edit: mapped it out...I've gone through each section. where Am I supposed to go?
Last edited by mrme2000 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrme2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reaverbot » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:52 pm

I have to admit I've only eaten about four or so people in the new Cursed Village, but there hasn't been any scat. Your post said it was "optional", but where is the option? Or do only certain scenes have scat or something?
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:23 am

Reaverbot wrote:I have to admit I've only eaten about four or so people in the new Cursed Village, but there hasn't been any scat. Your post said it was "optional", but where is the option? Or do only certain scenes have scat or something?

It was the pot in the beginning of the game before you either choose the Harpy or Goblin girl, back when you were a soul/sprite
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YuriFan » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Scat is off by default . You have to enable it before you start the game.
YuriFan
Participator

Postby acrylic » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:23 pm

The Saint of Ravens wrote:Okay... so, after half a year and a lot of distraction, difficulty, and overload on my part, I have two of my commissioned games to release tonight~

The first one is a new scenario for The Cursed Village, starring Glim the Goblin Girl, as commissioned by Viperxvii. It mostly focuses on micro/macro stuff, including oral, unbirth, and anal, with a bit of transformation and breast vore. Scat is optional. Be warned, this game is very story and dialog heavy because I lost my god damned mind while making it, and there are about four main endings, I think.

The second is the full game of Eevee's Great Escape, commissioned and largely planned/designed by Pachirisu and Asmodeus. It contains multiple vore types, digestion, though no scat. Be warned, the game is a bit difficult and grind heavy, but this was part of P&A's designs for the game ^^

https://mega.co.nz/#!O9p3AZTQ!VgAzmHIlA ... ePhfzIm1LM

Same deal as usual, there are probably still bugs in either one, but I think me and several bug testers have gotten most of them~

I cleared the whole new scenario of the cursed village. I mean the goblin one. But there were not any unbirh but only oral vore anal vore and one breast vore... did I miss it? According to what you wrote there should have been an unbirth but no matter how many times I repeated saving and loading I couldn't find any single trace of UB in the new scenario....
acrylic
Participator

Postby UB Maniac » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:03 pm

It's with the mage's assistant. It's very brief.
UB Maniac
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game