~Shrink High Gaiden ~ 縮小学園外伝~ and Dairy of Narue! (Aug 10)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ~Shrink High Gaiden ~ 縮小学園外伝~ and Dairy of Narue! (Aug 1

Postby Keeki » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:30 pm

ThatRandomGuy wrote:
Keeki wrote:So I saw a very nice image of Iron Mask and a shrunken Chijinda on giantessbooru. Anyone know if it is one of the new CGs that they were supposed to be making, or is it just fan art? (couldn't find any info through google image search, fyi)

it's probably just a fan art, I played the game and there were no such images in the CG

Yeah, I think it was part of some set that was sold somewhere...
But are they actually working on expanding the game, or is that just rumor?
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Keeki wrote:
ThatRandomGuy wrote:
Keeki wrote:So I saw a very nice image of Iron Mask and a shrunken Chijinda on giantessbooru. Anyone know if it is one of the new CGs that they were supposed to be making, or is it just fan art? (couldn't find any info through google image search, fyi)

it's probably just a fan art, I played the game and there were no such images in the CG

Yeah, I think it was part of some set that was sold somewhere...
But are they actually working on expanding the game, or is that just rumor?

They're expanding it, and making more CG in the game, but that's what I've been hearing, don't know if it's true or not.
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Inforiel » Sun May 11, 2014 11:06 am

Been just around half a year, I'm curious if there's been any confirmation of increased content and/or progress with any English versions?
Inforiel
Been posting for a bit

Postby amulet222 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:14 pm

anyone know how to fix the graphics/faces error :?
amulet222
New to the forum

Postby SkylandersAlly » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:51 am

One thing I am curious about wasn't there a capsule with Reina whilst she was having a bath, why isn't that on the livestream walkthrough? Although you'll probably say "Nudity"
Kind regards SkylandersAlly
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:59 pm

SkylandersAlly wrote:One thing I am curious about wasn't there a capsule with Reina whilst she was having a bath, why isn't that on the livestream walkthrough? Although you'll probably say "Nudity"

because no one has uploaded that part but it is required to get...you explore the girl's naked body while she takes a bath and it'll be taken down...it wouldn't really last a day or so.
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SkylandersAlly » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:26 am

I've found a link and got the game up and running, but am stuck on a part. I have inputted the two codes but Mia hasn't shown up yet what have I done wrong?
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:05 am

SkylandersAlly wrote:I've found a link and got the game up and running, but am stuck on a part. I have inputted the two codes but Mia hasn't shown up yet what have I done wrong?

you have to go back to the inn in the shrunken village, there's also a walkthrough for shrink high gaiden if you search on youtube.
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SkylandersAlly » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:16 am

I went back to the village but I only got weaponry no scene of Mia, I looked on YouTube and tried that, I must have missed something.

1. Beaten the bear for engine
2. Got the car working
3. Found some items in Anthill but keep getting lost so that might be it.
4. Beat some bosses in earlier areas like the first forest that Clone Narue throws you into.
5. Beat Narue's Quiz.

What's missing? :?: :?:
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby SkylandersAlly » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:04 am

Oh, sorry figured it out. I never knew that you had to fight the girl blocking the hole near the entrance to the academy on the left. As when I when I when into her it triggered the fight and when I went back to the village I got the desired scene and Mia joined. Although Kanon is tougher than I expected. But I am at the part where they start to infiltrate the lab and I will grind to get back at the power ranger like enemies. Any suggestions on levels and equipment would be appreciated. I know the green one inflicts confusion, the pink one heals. That's all.
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Inforiel » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:06 am

Just noticed clips from an English version of this floating about the tube - Is this a purchasable version or something we might be allowed access to if purchasing the orginal game? :)
Inforiel
Been posting for a bit

Postby SkylandersAlly » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:15 am

Actually I found the link on deviantart, the version I have is the Japanese version as the text is Japanese, the link was found when I looked at an artist talking about Shrink High and its sequel in a fan art. If you search Shrink high look for Chijinda sitting in the director's chair. The second link work giving me an untranslated version of the game but as I said when tried to download the translated version of day 1, I always got an encrypter program which I never could figure out, which meant I never could play it. So to me this is the better deal no weird programmes, just the game and what makes it run. About the English version your talking about I haven't got the English version just the untranslated version, but I think that dsojourn is working on a translation he is a better person to ask than me as I am terrible at Japanese.
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Inforiel » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Yupp, I bealive the clips on youtube was from a Dsojourn stream - I remember that there was a discussion that the Japanese crew behind this game was in a money-pinch and that Dsojourn was having trouble getting permission to translate it back when it was released.

Since then I got knocked out of the loop, quite literally - got hit by a car biking to work - so I had actually forgotten all about Shrink High 2 being released... Until today when I youtubed about. :)

Point being - Just wanted to know if it was a teaser of something that can be purchased or if one should purchase the Japanese version and then puppy-eye Dsojourn for something I can make more sense of while playing.
Inforiel
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:16 pm

Inforiel wrote:Just noticed clips from an English version of this floating about the tube - Is this a purchasable version or something we might be allowed access to if purchasing the orginal game? :)

From what I hear Dsojourn tranlated the first day of the game...i'm not sure if he's gone any further atm but he put up a DL for it...but i'm not sure how to install it into the game, but there's no official full english release yet. :/
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SkylandersAlly » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:26 am

When I am doing the final assault on the last dungeon, I am stuck on something instead of fighting the Clone Narue, I have to fight the Madame President. The problem I am having is evading her in the mini-game as I can't understand the instructions as every single time I move to a certain square I get to a death scene what do I do? It isn't the part where you sneak past her whilst she's asleep in the school, this time you have a 2 minute time limit and she is a giantess. Any ideas? In the meantime I will be grinding in the 100 floor dungeon for both money and levels. Please help and instructions on how to get the endings please put them into the inbox, thanks.
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Qsklue » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 am

The game freezes when the school president is shrunk. Afterwards u only see a photo of the vice president's foot and a small figure. It goes up until the president is throne of the seat and onto the floor than it freezes. This is after u switch of the alert siren at the place u inserted the 2 codes. It is a bought game version 1.01. Can anyone help me?
Qsklue
New to the forum

Postby xwrath » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Qsklue wrote:The game freezes when the school president is shrunk. Afterwards u only see a photo of the vice president's foot and a small figure. It goes up until the president is throne of the seat and onto the floor than it freezes. This is after u switch of the alert siren at the place u inserted the 2 codes. It is a bought game version 1.01. Can anyone help me?

If it's where I think it is, you have to press up repeatedly.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Qsklue » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:55 am

Thank you for the help it is working. The shrunken man is moving up her leg. did not think to press up repeatedly.
Qsklue
New to the forum

Postby Zephy231 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:45 am

Any progress on a translation for the game? :D
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby SuperFakeAccountt » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:35 am

Just a warning for fellow completionists, if you do get the fight against the giant president ending, do not bother leveling Vice Director for that fight, or putting her PP. She will be reset to level 81 with no PP no matter what you do.

Also, do not bother killing the Narue in the tank, she is purely there for show it seems, has no death animation, the game does not comment on you having killed her, there is no rewards for that, ending does not change one bit, even the detective's diary will not update, and just state you defeated this enemy one time (And you kill her two times, since she is revived after Chjinda joins the fight.) [I can share you a vid if you do not belive my word,so you do not have to waste 40 minutes of your life at final battle that can be won in 3 :P]

Well, guess killing 1600 giant lizards wasn't necessary after all... well, time for second playthrough.
SuperFakeAccountt
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game