Devourment: Reborn (Skyrim Vore Mod)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment: Reborn (Skyrim Vore Mod)

Postby Daniel092004 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:30 am

coldsteelj wrote:Guys, I can try to help with meshing but I don't know who I must talk with? I am still hoping that someone will be able to add multiple vore with changing body meshes depending on the number of characters in the stomach. I can create all this meshes if you want. By the way, I don't used any Vegan's versions of mod since he released version where enemy start to vore main character (I don't like this kind of fetish where some shit can devour my dovakin ^^). Someone can tell me is there any option in last version which can off vore on enemies?)

Yup, it's right in the View Devourment Skill Tree options. Just turn off NPCPreds, and no NPC will be able to devour you.

Anyway, for an update, I only had about ten minutes after I finished decompiling the code manually to playtest it and after a couple edits attempting to get it all to function I broke it some more. At one point I got stuck in an infinite swallow hug animation loop, and then when I fixed that, what ended up happening is that after swallowing, I lost all control of my character. No movement, and NPCs couldn't even see me anymore (even the one that regurgitated). So, that's weird, but I'll figure it out soon. I'm sure it's just a minor mistake in the if-else clauses.

Edit: I figured out which part of the code disabled all the movement, but I haven't quite figured out how to fix it. There is a line for disabling all movement and aipov, and there is a line right at the end for re-enabling it. Something is preventing the code from reading to the end, then.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dflr » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:14 am

coldsteelj wrote:Guys, I can try to help with meshing but I don't know who I must talk with? I am still hoping that someone will be able to add multiple vore with changing body meshes depending on the number of characters in the stomach. I can create all this meshes if you want.

You don't have to talk to anyone. Just edit the mesh that came with the devourment mod (femalebelly.nif) and post it if you want to share it.
dflr
Been posting for a bit

Postby luxario » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:16 am

Well lets make an actual list of who is doing what, it would make it much easier to plan and would also at least give some idea of what needs to be done to move forward.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby dflr » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:18 am

luxario wrote:Well lets make an actual list of who is doing what, it would make it much easier to plan and would also at least give some idea of what needs to be done to move forward.

Stop using the word "let's". If you want a list, make a list.
dflr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daniel092004 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:22 am

I fixed the movement thing. It was an else statement. Still can't seem to get the hug animation/shrink effect to play, though everything else functions.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby luxario » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:23 am

Well first of we need an idea of who does what. So something along the lines of:

Main Coder:
Mesh creator:
Bug Tester:

Ect.

It would have to be Vorelover12 making the list though, as I'm not entirely sure who and what is actually needed.

Also on another point, does that mean that all the scripts work then? Also don't forget that Bethesda recently did an update for Legendary edition, which also effected the normal game... so there might be some effects on scripts too because of that.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby dflr » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:28 am

luxario wrote:Well first of we need an idea of who does what. So something along the lines of:

Main Coder:
Mesh creator:
Bug Tester:

Ect.

It would have to be Vorelover12 making the list though, as I'm not entirely sure who and what is actually needed.

I don't think (s)he has any more idea than you do. Why don't you pick something and work on it? Do some bug testing and post anything you find. If you do, be specific about it.

Daniel092004 wrote:I fixed the movement thing. It was an else statement. Still can't seem to get the hug animation/shrink effect to play, though everything else functions.

Are you working on the swallowcalculate script?
dflr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daniel092004 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:32 am

dflr wrote:
luxario wrote:
Daniel092004 wrote:I fixed the movement thing. It was an else statement. Still can't seem to get the hug animation/shrink effect to play, though everything else functions.

Are you working on the swallowcalculate script?

Yes, I've been manually decompiling decompiled .pex files into papyrus script, but the files are ambiguous about if/else/while statements, so I'm having to bug-test and edit the code to get it to function properly. I've almost figured out how to fix the animation part. It has to do with the timer code in the swallow-updater function. It has to not be counting correctly or something.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nox » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:20 am

How is the correction of the identified bugs?
They cause inconvenience...

EisselsEnnui wrote:Hey, so, I installed this and checked the ESP on my mod manager, but the glowing orb/skull from the readme don't show up at the guardian stones. Any idea why?

Mod is installed incorrectly.
Or conflicts with other mods.

Current solutions:
1) Remove / disable all mods and determine that which conflicts.
2) Make a backup of the current version of "Skyrim" and reinstall the game.

ps sorry for bad English
Nox
New to the forum

Postby coldsteelj » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:01 am

dflr wrote:
coldsteelj wrote:Guys, I can try to help with meshing but I don't know who I must talk with? I am still hoping that someone will be able to add multiple vore with changing body meshes depending on the number of characters in the stomach. I can create all this meshes if you want.

You don't have to talk to anyone. Just edit the mesh that came with the devourment mod (femalebelly.nif) and post it if you want to share it.

And you want me to create different meshes for all people who has different fetishes? I don't think there is a 50 codders who work with Vegan's script and planning to share their updates. There is no reason to do this because if someone changed one script, then another one can change it in the same time and their work willn't be compatible. I will ask for another : is there any codder who are working and planning to change Vegan't scripts, change default animations and create new body meshes?
coldsteelj
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daniel092004 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:06 am

Ok, I figured out how to get the animation running again. It was a large else statement that I had not noticed should have been there. Now, the only thing not happening is the weapon-draw action after devouring someone, which I never liked, but I might as well get the mod into the exact state it should have been working as originally.

On a note of bugs, even when working completely I'm running into a lot of times when I regurgitate someone and they stay tiny or launch into the air. Also had a weird thing where I regurgitated someone tiny, they attacked a nearby chicken and killed it. Not sure what that was about.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:45 am

coldsteelj wrote:Guys, I can try to help with meshing but I don't know who I must talk with? I am still hoping that someone will be able to add multiple vore with changing body meshes depending on the number of characters in the stomach. I can create all this meshes if you want. By the way, I don't used any Vegan's versions of mod since he released version where enemy start to vore main character (I don't like this kind of fetish where some shit can devour my dovakin ^^). Someone can tell me is there any option in last version which can off vore on enemies?)

You speak to me about adding in meshes.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby Daniel092004 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:49 am

Got it, and I found out why the weapon draw is important. When it plays the animation, the player can't do anything until it gets reset, so the weapon draw is just a method of resetting the action controls. Turns out that it was a reset "while" loop that I had placed as an "if" loop. As best I can tell, the swallowcalculatescript now works perfectly as source code.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:02 am

Main Coder: Daniel092004
Mesh Creators: coldsteelj and dflr
Bug Testers: VoreLover12 and Luxario
Sound Effects: vivamus
Voice Acting: Loken
Person Who Puts It All Together: Whoever wants to
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby VoreLover12 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:04 am

Vivamus has already done their job and the Sound Effects they made are High Quality.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby haloronin » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:01 pm

as a bit of input for this might i recommend some coding to include having taken blood until prey has passed in digestion for vampire characters.
haloronin
---

Postby Daniel092004 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Just wanted to update that the decoding is going really well. Most of the scripts are 4-10 lines, and I've already finished three scripts in the last couple hours.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Daniel092004 wrote:Just wanted to update that the decoding is going really well. Most of the scripts are 4-10 lines, and I've already finished three scripts in the last couple hours.

Keep up the good work Dan, the day of our update will soon be upon us.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Okay, awesome to see people continuing this already! I gotta ask, though... At the moment, is the download just the same as Vegan's mod, or have you changed anything yet?
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby darkevilme » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:22 pm

ultimated wrote:Okay, awesome to see people continuing this already! I gotta ask, though... At the moment, is the download just the same as Vegan's mod, or have you changed anything yet?

Near as I can tell from keeping track they've not made any changes as they're still reverse engineering the source code. I counsel patience, though not a huge amount as Daniel is making impressive progress.
darkevilme
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game