Devourment: Reborn (Skyrim Vore Mod)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment: Reborn (Skyrim Vore Mod)

Postby VoreLover12 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:52 am

Loken wrote:well when you get to the point when you need voice actors my wife would be happy to help

Well in that case record her saying what all the NPCs say when they vore you, but get her to say it in a really sexy and seductive way. Then send it to me.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby Achilles » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:02 am

Sorry for my bad English. I have problem translate this. I will ask, how priority have voracious wildlife. If is this will be sooner, or later.
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daniel092004 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:05 am

Tigerlover wrote:Sorry for my bad English. I have problem translate this. I will ask, how priority have voracious wildlife. If is this will be sooner, or later.

It might be sooner, but there could be code limitations that need to be fixed. I'm working diligently at divulging the code that is already in the mod so that we can move it forward from there.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am

Tigerlover wrote:Sorry for my bad English. I have problem translate this. I will ask, how priority have voracious wildlife. If is this will be sooner, or later.

It may be in the next update or the update after that, it all depends on whether we can code it in without breaking the game or mod.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby Pinhead2212 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:39 am

Dude I cannot wait for this mod to come out =)
Pinhead2212
Participator

Postby Firon » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:46 am

if it's at all possible...could you support those of us that don't play games with wide screen monitors and scale down the devourment menus so we can actually see the menu properly?

I am running under 1280x1024 and the end options on both sides of the menu are off the screen and it's hit and miss as it if I can use them (keyboard selection as mouse won't go past screen limit)

greater support for 4:3 ratio screens would be of great benifit and stops you alienating those of us that can't afford 16:9 monitors
Firon
---

Postby Someone92 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:03 pm

I've talked to Vegan a little before he left, so some things you might want to look at first:

- Apparently right now the mod gives the player a very long-range, harmless version of the PBAoE destruction spells; then the mod checks if an actor that was struck by said PBAoE is a female and if so gives her the "Devorment AI". This might be a smoother and faster way to find all NPCs in the loaded area.

- Right now every NPC predator has a short-range, harmless version of the PBAoE destruction spells; if they are in combat the mod checks every few seconds if there's a suitable prey in its range and if so start the devourment; however this breaks mods in which actors are forced to be close to each other for more than a few seconds, e.g. every sex mod. A less error-prone way would be to use an OnHit() event.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:21 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:Happy to see the mod continue in this way, I'll keep messing around with it and continue to provide feedback or ideas when I can. I'm not currently on my computer but there's a couple of other animation mods that taking a look at might help. Once I get back up and running, I'll find and post their names. Some of them are fun to use together with this mod, too.

Loranna, I don't know exactly how to fix your problem, I haven't used NMM ever. I installed the mod manually by extracting the appropriate files to the appropriate folders as I think it lists in the readme. If you're using any other mod that has a script re-write function in it for animations, you might need to rerun the re-write after you install this one. As for how to reinstall it, you might be able to just manually extract the files and choose "yes to all" when it asks about overwriting it. Worst case, if your install of skyrim isn't working anymore, you can go into steam and right click the game, and "delete local files," then redownload it. I'm pretty sure you'll have to reinstall all of your mods at that point though, so I wouldn't do it unless you exhaust every other possibility. I think there's a way to backup your saves before you do it, but I'm not positive.

Your saves will be stored in a separate directory under "my documents" (my documents/my games/skyrim/saves) so shouldn't really have to worry about backing them up, best for Loranna to check to be sure though, I don't know if this suits the situation but "fate favors the prepared" :)

Edit: I really need to start reading through the rest of the posts before I go answering to one :P
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Im not really into the animal vore (except maybe the dragons since they can already snatch you in their mouths anyway, just gotta make them swallow somehow :D ) but it got me thinking will it be much trouble to add enough toggles to make the mod cater to all the varied preferences?
Also I read about delicious scent not working and I had been meaning to ask this since long before Vegan left, Is the delicious scent/ irresistible scent spell supposed to only work on non aggressive npcs. I have tried a dozen times at least to fire off that spell from a hidden position to make female enemies start killing the male ones in the same area but they just totally ignore it. Seemingly it only works on npc that are friendly, like say in a town. My personal preference would be for it to work on anyone even making sister eat brother (the sibling npcs whose names escape me atm in the riverwood trader) or wife eat husband or even housecarl eat jarl lol.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Daniel092004 wrote:It might be sooner, but there could be code limitations that need to be fixed. I'm working diligently at divulging the code that is already in the mod so that we can move it forward from there.

How are you doing with the code at the moment. From what i am seeing the code is actually quite simple for an Average Coder to sort out.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby Daniel092004 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 pm

VoreLover12 wrote:
Daniel092004 wrote:It might be sooner, but there could be code limitations that need to be fixed. I'm working diligently at divulging the code that is already in the mod so that we can move it forward from there.

How are you doing with the code at the moment. From what i am seeing the code is actually quite simple for an Average Coder to sort out.

It seems simple until you get to the part where you are dealing with While loops and If clauses. The decompiler seems to have named them all generic labels, which means that I have to figure that out on my own. Right now, I have mostly decoded about half of the swallowcalculatescript, which has been very interesting. For example, when using silent swallow on a sleeping person, it makes the swallow chance 100%. I also think that this is what makes you go third-person when you use swallow:

Code: Select all
If thePred==Game.GetPlayer() || thePrey==Game.GetPlayer()
   game.ForceThirdPerson()
endIf

Things are looking rather well for this. It just takes a very long time to do this. I am getting faster as I become accustomed to the code, but it is still tough.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Daniel092004 wrote:
VoreLover12 wrote:

It seems simple until you get to the part where you are dealing with While loops and If clauses. The decompiler seems to have named them all generic labels, which means that I have to figure that out on my own. Right now, I have mostly decoded about half of the swallowcalculatescript, which has been very interesting. For example, when using silent swallow on a sleeping person, it makes the swallow chance 100%. I also think that this is what makes you go third-person when you use swallow:

Code: Select all
If thePred==Game.GetPlayer() || thePrey==Game.GetPlayer()
   game.ForceThirdPerson()
endIf

Things are looking rather well for this. It just takes a very long time to do this. I am getting faster as I become accustomed to the code, but it is still tough.

Well good luck, i am looking how to code in more options, like a toggle all preds on, instead of having to go around and tell each pred individually that they can eat you when they wish.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby Daniel092004 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:22 pm

I have completed the swallowcalculate script decoding. Now I need to playtest it to make sure I've done it all correctly. I will probably have to edit bits and pieces.

Edit: So far not so good. The compiler is spitting tons of loop errors and reference problems. This might take a while to sort out.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Daniel, speaking from the perspective of a programmer, albeit one who has never had to reverse engineer anything, I just want to take this moment to salute your endeavour.

*Salute*

you'll forgive me I'm sure for waiting for the reverse engineering to be completed before I attempt to touch the mod scripts.
darkevilme
---

Postby Daniel092004 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:58 pm

I resolved all of the errors and got it to compile, and I playtested it. Surprisingly, it works, but things are a bit buggier than normal, so I'm sure I misplaced something somewhere. For example, the hug and shrink animation doesn't happen now, but now I can actually edit the script myself! :D

Today is happy day.

Edit: Now I just need to do the same thing on all the rest. But now I have a framework, so they'll be much simpler.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Daniel092004 wrote:I resolved all of the errors and got it to compile, and I playtested it. Surprisingly, it works, but things are a bit buggier than normal, so I'm sure I misplaced something somewhere. For example, the hug and shrink animation doesn't happen now, but now I can actually edit the script myself! :D

Today is happy day.

Edit: Now I just need to do the same thing on all the rest. But now I have a framework, so they'll be much simpler.

I am happy for you, i have never met anybody who can reverse engineer scripts and files in only a matter of days. Maybe eventually we will get it finished and then we can work on the Total Conversion part of the mod which according to the list i have infront of me will be the second to last thing we do coming right before Voice Acting which is last on the list.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby EisselsEnnui » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Hey, so, I installed this and checked the ESP on my mod manager, but the glowing orb/skull from the readme don't show up at the guardian stones. Any idea why?
EisselsEnnui
New to the forum

Postby dragonlordcody » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:05 pm

just wanted to pop in and check out how its going. much luck to you guys on this project.
dragonlordcody
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenny316 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Since this is the new place to post anything. Whenever I let someone eat me. I can't get them to regurgitate. the shout happens.. but nothing else. They go back to what they where doing.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coldsteelj » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:18 am

Guys, I can try to help with meshing but I don't know who I must talk with? I am still hoping that someone will be able to add multiple vore with changing body meshes depending on the number of characters in the stomach. I can create all this meshes if you want. By the way, I don't used any Vegan's versions of mod since he released version where enemy start to vore main character (I don't like this kind of fetish where some shit can devour my dovakin ^^). Someone can tell me is there any option in last version which can off vore on enemies?)
coldsteelj
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game