Point and click vore games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Point and click vore games

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 pm

I gave up looking for advanced vore games considering how few there are. But a game I came across reminded me of a common genre of simple games: Image based RPG's, where you click various objects to navigate communicate and interact (I believe they're called "point and click" games). There were a lot of them created in flash, frequently dating sims. But I've yet to find any vore ones... especially with enough detail rather than a few scenes and interactions. Since they're probably the simplest type to make, there must be more of them out there!

The one I mentioned and found earlier is the only one I know of, RPG: Angel by Jackurai. It's pretty much an animation with 4 endings, but I'm hoping someone might have made longer vore games of this kind. Where you can navigate a world, meet various characters and get into conversations with them, perhaps accomplish some objectives... and of course get eaten in the end. But even if it's just simple ones, I'd like to find more.

What are the image based point-and-click games you know of? If you mention any, please describe whether it's furry and / or human as well... I'm only ok with furry preds personally.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Point and click vore games

Postby Sinistral » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Try illionore's deviant art page. It has a couple short games that fit your description. Now the vore content isn't really great, but it is there and its only my opinion. Try them out and see how you like it.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fawkingaye » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Jora POV is another one by Jackurai although it's very linear. Besides that I have two flash games in my vore folder that are great. The art isn't as good, but it's definitely not bad and I like the games themselves much better. Unfortunately the file names don't really help finding them online again. it doesn't help that their file names have 0 to do with the content. I can email them to you if you want.
fawkingaye
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:32 am

Halcyon on Eka's has his "The Room" flash game, the project was cancelled by him, but it meets your criteria and should still be in his gallery here on Ekas
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:54 am

Thanks for the links and suggestions. The ones mentioned so far seem to be about human preds, so they're not for me but hopefully it helps others looking for this game genre. If the ones mentioned by fawkingaye match that criteria, sure, feel free to PM or email them to me.

So far I couldn't find anything interesting in my searches. Point and click games are likely the easiest genre to make (even easier than 2D RPG's) since you don't even have to animate anything, just change images and text based on what you click. So hopefully someone knows more...
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Reaverbot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:04 pm

These aren't point and click games. Point and Click games are things like Monkey Island, Broken Sword, etc

These are more like really dumbed down visual novels. Of which I don't really know any with furry preds
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lerkur » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:35 am

While I'm not sure it'll have what your looking for, Adventure Game Studios has a ridiculously large selection of point & click adventure games(most are free), so you could likely find some games with some people getting eaten. There are even some remakes of the King's Quest games, so you bound to find some vore in at least one of them.

Also, the game maker itself is also freeware, so someone here could try to make one themselves if they don't feel like purchasing one of the RPGMaker programs.
Lerkur
Somewhat familiar

Postby arohi » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:16 am

RPG Maker games can run without RPG Maker so long as the exe includes the RTP.
arohi
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat May 17, 2014 10:21 am

I'm still looking for something like this, if any new ones happened to pop up since last year or anyone found any. Vore art is nice to look at, but it's even nicer if you can actually interact with it somewhat and have simple dialogue choices or simulated environments to explore. Pretty sure there should be at least a few more out there... with flash being so common and now interactive svg's.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Bright » Tue May 20, 2014 3:38 pm

I made a flash demo once.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=36723

I ran out of effort to give for it though.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Skeiron » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:10 pm

http://illionore.deviantart.com/art/Jen ... -396723930 is a point and click adventure that has vore in it. In fact, it even plays a role in the plot :)
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:04 am

Still curious and looking. Since point-and-click is probably the easiest genre to make, being mostly art based and needing minimal programming, I'm still hoping there might be more out there. Anything new?
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:46 pm

I remember I played this one some years back-
The visitor

You play a worm, you move around, eat, grow. It can get quite bloody.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Bright » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:56 pm

http://www.flasharcadegamessite.com/259 ... tower.html

I remembered this one.
It isn't based around vore, but there are situations where people get eaten by monsters.

Warning:
Comical gore.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Thanks! I remembered the first one (The Visitor) which I played a while back. Didn't know about Lucky Tower though... not point-and-click per say, but very funny and nice, and had several fun scenes :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby bebopy » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Btw Bright, I loved that demo, it was super fun
bebopy
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:19 pm

I've been pretty bored lately, and played many point-and-click games on Newgrounds to fix that. It easily made me remember this thread, as I'm still very interested in finding more image based vore games! :cry: I like how most click-based games are primarily art (environments and characters) using minimal code for basic interactions (clicking arrows to change scene and getting text dialogues), which I think works great for something vore related.

Considering how many art and artists we have, I think someone willing to write a bit of code could talk with an artist to do this. If a good artist was to offer permission and sources, a lot of the existing art on Eka's could be compiled into something interactive (eg: comic panels). I'd offer to help myself... but for one thing I'm not good at HTML5 yet (and don't do Flash), and also don't have the energy and mental state to put effort into a new project right now.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:22 pm

To contribute to my own thread: I have previously noted and recently played a really awesome point-and-click vore game... actually a text based RPG, but this sorta counts and it also has illustrations. You can eat or get yourself eaten by many creatures, and beyond that it is very detailed and complex. It's really the type of game I would love to see more of!

For those interested, it's called Fatty Text Adventure. Link here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13353103/
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Skeiron » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:39 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:To contribute to my own thread: I have previously noted and recently played a really awesome point-and-click vore game... actually a text based RPG, but this sorta counts and it also has illustrations. You can eat or get yourself eaten by many creatures, and beyond that it is very detailed and complex. It's really the type of game I would love to see more of!

For those interested, it's called Fatty Text Adventure. Link here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13353103/

I enjoyed this one :)
Thanks for posting!
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Kinda frustrating how rare it is to see new vore games popping up, especially simple image-based ones like point-and-click which are technically more easy to make. Since this hasn't been active from around the beginning of the year, I'd dare hope that a few new ones have popped up since. Any news in this domain?
MirceaKitsune
???

Next

Return to Vore game