Esthe Hunter (Bug Fix Ver0.96)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Esthe Hunter (UPDATE)

Postby evilogith » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:03 pm

Thanks for the info' but you Didnt Tell me that you Need to have Both
Monster orb & Creature Crystals to Tame the Slime Monsters' :(
no Wonder i Kept on Dying ALL the Time' :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KuroWazaRMX » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:37 pm

evilogith wrote:Thanks for the info' but you Didnt Tell me that you Need to have Both
Monster orb & Creature Crystals to Tame the Slime Monsters' :(
no Wonder i Kept on Dying ALL the Time' :(

^^; In case you haven't been paying attention for which this is painfully obvious... Creature crystals are for weaker monsters such as slimes and silk wurms whereas the monster orbs are for stronger creatures such as Mire maids, nebakay and the mucus blossom.

Pecil will tell you this, the dream in which Chie gains the ability to train will tell you this, and there's a bookshelf in Chie's room with a twinkling star on it to grab your attention which will also remind you free of charge....

Seriously dude, do you just mash the Z or enter key everytime a text box appears!?
Life's a bitch.....so make it yours
KuroWazaRMX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:35 am

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Seriously though, the endings aren't all achievable. Unfinished game, I know. Spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to take a bath in lilly's bath though with no success and after beating down Pecil(Epic fight btw) the game glitches and you can't turn. If you happen to be facing the right direction(right) you can continue, but I'm pretty sure that its not the Ultimate ending described though. Still a fun fight and a great game throughout. Relatively bug free except for what has been mentioned. I do wish there were a way of curing statuses like blind and stun. I love my mire maid. Thanks KuroWaza!
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:23 am

So if I put the pieces from the screenshots, description and the blog correctly together this game is mostly about quicksand, slimes and absorption?!
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:19 am

KuroWazaRMX wrote:Seriously dude, do you just mash the Z or enter key everytime a text box appears!?
In view of his comments in other (game-) topics I think:
Yes, he definitely does!

Someone92 wrote:this game is mostly about quicksand, slimes and absorption?!
Yes, it is.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Zomulgustar wrote: Spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to take a bath in lilly's bath though with no success

You have to get muddy and then go to her house.

Anyway, I still haven't been able to beat Pecil (gonna have to level up more, I guess), but I'm disappointed that there's no vore scene after she beats you.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:54 am

Already tried getting muddy in the secret area north of her house. didn't seem to work. Pecil was an epic fight that required me to use some game mechanics that hadn't been necessary before. Billy's gel guard stacks for a good bonus, blizzard can place a dot, mire maid has a earth based attack(something about Saturday) that is quite effective. Main character mainly casts blizzard, attacks, or heals. Good luck.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby KuroWazaRMX » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:13 am

Zomulgustar wrote:Already tried getting muddy in the secret area north of her house. didn't seem to work. Pecil was an epic fight that required me to use some game mechanics that hadn't been necessary before. Billy's gel guard stacks for a good bonus, blizzard can place a dot, mire maid has a earth based attack(something about Saturday) that is quite effective. Main character mainly casts blizzard, attacks, or heals. Good luck.

That is because Chie's HP must be over 5000 for that to work.
KuroWazaRMX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:30 am

I'm 100% sure I had more than 5000 hp. If that scene exists I must be doing something else wrong. how do you take a bath there? Went all through the room with the bath clicking on stuff and her main house too.... Moving veeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy slowly I might add.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby evilogith » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:36 am

does Anybody Know How to get the Mud Woman & Plant Creature to Join your Group?
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KuroWazaRMX » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:31 pm

evilogith wrote:does Anybody Know How to get the Mud Woman & Plant Creature to Join your Group?

The rat tells you....
The mucus blossom cannot join your party. It is a plant, with no legs. It cannot walk.
KuroWazaRMX
Somewhat familiar

Postby zaku2142 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:49 pm

When trying to capture a Nebake, do you have to use your pets support skills to survive? Having a little difficulty getting direct hits. (did a forum/thread search beforehand just incase)
zaku2142
New to the forum

Postby bledthorn » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:29 pm

where is the link to download the game i'm not seeing it anywhere
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby truck » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:04 pm

truck
Participator

Postby bledthorn » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:54 pm

one last question once you tame a creature and go and rest in your room how do you add it to your party according to the rat that gives you sescrets you can once you sleep in your room but i cant seem to figure it out
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:16 pm

You'll need to have certain items in your inventory when you talk to them in your room. Hints are available from a few places, Rat, this thread, etc.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bledthorn » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:46 pm

so even after you tame something you still need something in order to add them to your party? i thought having certain items was only needed to be able to tame them
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Nah, taming them just makes them friendly and sends them to your room. Convincing them to risk life and limb adventuring with you takes something to sweeten the pot.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cilis » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Defeated pecil - No ending, it just locked up the player sprite into the facing it had before speaking to pecil. Also, no indication that using esthe hunter was having any effect on pecil so I was unable to beat her down like that.
Cilis
Participator

Postby KuroWazaRMX » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:59 am

Cilis wrote:Defeated pecil - No ending, it just locked up the player sprite into the facing it had before speaking to pecil. Also, no indication that using esthe hunter was having any effect on pecil so I was unable to beat her down like that.

Ah okay, I fixed that in the new version.
KuroWazaRMX
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game