Esthe Hunter (Bug Fix Ver0.96)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Esthe Hunter (WIP)

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Fun game! I wanna see more added on to it XD
Wish there were higher quality pics :P

PS: The fairies are funny XD
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:11 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Fun game! I wanna see more added on to it XD

did you Finish it Allready?
Because its TOO Hard to Find out How to Pick the Flower & get Past the Maze :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:01 am

evilogith wrote:

did you Finish it Allready?
Because its TOO Hard to Find out How to Pick the Flower & get Past the Maze :(

i think im on that part...
i had to restart cuz my laptop crashed & lost my data :( :evil: :( :evil: :( :evil:
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:31 am

evilogith wrote:so HOW do i get the Flower Without it Regenerating Health & Killing me'
or ME Killing it :(
i Just Cant DO it :(

& What Does the Numbers here Mean?
1236912 it Doesnt Tell me Anything :(
all i Know is' its About a Analog Clock' but That Still Doesnt Tell me Anything Either'
so :( :( :( :(

Not sure how to help with the flower, but I can help with the maze.
Look at an analog clock and only look at the top, right, left, and bottom of it.
If you STILL need help after that then...
Spoiler: show
Go up, right, down, left, then up again. 12 3 6 9 12 on a clock
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:40 am

evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KuroWazaRMX » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:44 am

Um...what do you mean "Higher quality pics"??? I drew all of the art you see there by hand. The backgrounds, and tilesets aren't my doing, but all of the scene illustrations are.
Life's a bitch.....so make it yours
KuroWazaRMX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriper » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Eeerm
A little problem. have 8 ooze captured, go to witch, told me Im stupid, Im fire and she makes me his bitch. Also GAME OVER...

Is that a bug or did I miss something ¿+_+?
TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Wish there were higher quality pics :P

What are you expecting O_o
Must games here dont even have art (also original)
Sriper
Been posting for a bit

Postby KuroWazaRMX » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Sriper wrote:Eeerm
A little problem. have 8 ooze captured, go to witch, told me Im stupid, Im fire and she makes me his bitch. Also GAME OVER...

Is that a bug or did I miss something ¿+_+?
TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Wish there were higher quality pics :P

What are you expecting O_o
Must games here dont even have art (also original)

THANK YOU! This guy gets it.

Oh yeah...that's one of the punishment mechanics I desinged for idiot players. It is supposed to show that scene if you try captruing other creatures while on the first mission. Pecil gives you a limited number of capture crystals and failure to use them correctly or selling them before your mission is over results in the "Idiot Ending"

An example of that would be, simply having a caputred silk worm in your inventory at the first mission triggers that scene...
Wait...how did you capure 8 slimes on the first mission? You only get 4 capture crystals, and Pecil doesn't sell more until you've passed the first mission.
Hmmm... please tell me more details about how you made this bug happen. It will help me find the solution.

And Thanks for the Bug report.
KuroWazaRMX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriper » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:22 pm

KuroWazaRMX wrote:
Wait...how did you capure 8 slimes on the first mission? You only get 4 capture crystals, and Pecil doesn't sell more until you've passed the first mission.
Hmmm... please tell me more details about how you made this bug happen. It will help me find the solution.

And Thanks for the Bug report.

I just enter again her room, talk to her and she said she can sell me stuff, so I buy like 10 more CCrystals. All after capt just one ooze.

Also thxs for the tip, need to restart and and only capt the # she tells me =P

BTW sorry for my english, its not my native language.
Sriper
Been posting for a bit

Postby evilogith » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:58 pm

if Anybody Knows How to Pass the TAR Pit' Please let me Know ???? :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:06 pm

KuroWazaRMX wrote:

Um...what do you mean "Higher quality pics"??? I drew all of the art you see there by hand. The backgrounds, and tilesets aren't my doing, but all of the scene illustrations are.

Sorry for offending you if I did, but I'm saying higher quality like if you commissioned someone to draw them professionally. Sorry for being a quality whore :fascist: :fascist: :fascist: :fascist:
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:59 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
KuroWazaRMX wrote:

Sorry for offending you if I did, but I'm saying higher quality like if you commissioned someone to draw them professionally. Sorry for being a quality whore :fascist: :fascist: :fascist: :fascist:

How is that not offensive...? You just told him his art is low quality after he put so much effort to make this game available _for free_ just for your enjoyment. Even knowing that most vore games do not even HAVE art beyond the RPG maker tileset? Guys like you piss me off. Sorry if that offended you.

On topic: I found the game fun, but it gets really hard really quickly. I'm equipped with the best gear I can buy, but if I try to take on a group of cadavers then basically I die right away ^^;
The scenes I found so far were good. There are some issues in the intro level but that has already been mentioned.

One thing I noticed, is when I died for the first time in the tar pit (Re-occurrence scroll), I woke up with a full party of lvl 1 monsters, including a mire maid (I had none before). Potentially a bug?

Anyway great game so far, keep up the good work :) I am looking forward to seeing more.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:42 pm

i Found a BUG & Much More Problems in This Game :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7ZLht0aj90
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KuroWazaRMX » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:30 pm

evilogith wrote:i Found a BUG & Much More Problems in This Game :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7ZLht0aj90

*Cracks Knuckles*

1. The Tar is supposed to do that. You see, you need an item called the "Hover Heels" to cross it. You can only obtain this item in the last mission. There is a sign, if you read it it says "Tar one way in no way out" Once you get into tar you cannot get out. When you get the assignment to capure the Talu Slugs, even Pecil will warn you that if you fall into it, you won't escape.
2. Hmmm, I thought I fixed that, you're not supposed to have all of them in your party after you die. You see, In the last assignment when Chie faces the Talu Slugs, she has to face them alone since only she can equip the Hover Heels to cross the tar, the rest of the party will be temporarily eraced until you leave that room or die. It would seem that, would need some more tweaking.
3. You're....not supposed to have any other character as the leader, Chie is the main character, and to keep the rest of those characters "hidden" from Pecil, they don't appear as sprites that follow her, so I made all of their sprites invisable (This is a result of my inexperience at programing)
4. The Mucus blossom has more than 8000 HP and regenerates 10% of it each turn. Try disabling the mucus blossom with spells like "Zap" and "Madouha" to keep it from attacking you, use "Kaiyoubi" to damage it well and a couple of "Madouha"s until it succumbs. You won't be able to catch it until you've cast "Dofu-ba" succesfully, have one Monster Orb in your inventory, and reduce it's HP to less than 20%. If you kill it, you can try again when you exit and re-enter the map as many times as you like.
5. (Tch) Way to abuse the system man! I made those "Mystery meal boxes" to help take the edge off the difficulty in the game.... No matter, finding a way to undo that trick of yours is well within my ability.

Thanks for pointing out all the bugs you've found in the game. This information has been very helpful *bows*
KuroWazaRMX
Somewhat familiar

Postby KuroWazaRMX » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:25 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
KuroWazaRMX wrote:

1. I AM the type of guy who is tallented enough for people to ask me to do commissions for them and some people have used my game art for their games as well.
2. You're not being a "quality whore" you're being a Self intitled, spoiled, unappriciative, jerk with a severe case of the "gimmies". Even if my drawing ability isn't up to your standards, it is not your place to demand better.
3. If you're going to inadvertently insult a guy's drawing ability, you can at least give me a Critique.

Many of the creators in this forum try their best to make amusing content for all at Eka's Portal to enjoy!

We're not all professional artists, we're not all Tripple-A game creators, we're not all programers, Pulitzer-prize winning authors, professional animators, or mucians! We're all just a bunch of shmucks that like to see people getting gobbled up by any manner of un goddly creature alike who don't let the lack of skill, ability, tallent, or experience get in the way of creating what we want! (FYI, that's the kind of mentality that drives artists to become really good at art)

But all that aside, I'll accept your appology only on the basis of your Self-intitled, spoiled, unappriciateive, jerkness with a severe case of the gimmies is only a product of your own lack of tangable tallent for which is the reason why you are so unable to sympathize with other creators, to the point in which you feel that it is acceptable to demand "Higher quality pics".....

..... ..
But, if this WASN'T a free game and I would be accepting money from players to play it, THEN and only THEN will you be intitled to demand "Higher quality pics" because you get what you pay for.
KuroWazaRMX
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonOfEmerald » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Okay...I've visited your website (the link to which you provided in the op), and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the mud maid to join the group, nor can I find that secret mudpit. What I CAN find is a shrubbery that says ". . ." when I interact with it and I believe it's blocking the way to said secret. May I please get a hint? And a pretty obvious one at that, as I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to riddles and hints. (That 1236912 thing slew me.)

I also found an event meant solely for game testers, which I can abuse to get all the goodies I want, and a map that appears to be solely for testing, as it says (Test tar / Test trap). Since they seem less like a part of the actual game, I figured I'd point them out.

If I'm not misunderstanding something here, when you're in the editor, click "Database", then on the tab labeled "System", in the upper-right corner it should say "Options." Uncheck "Show Player Followers." That should make it so your party members aren't following your character's sprite without having to mess with Actors' graphics. And you use the "Tilesets" tab to adjust the "Passage" of imported doodads to make it so you can't just walk right over them. I'm mentioning this cause there are plenty of things (like everything in your apartment) that the player can walk over that they clearly shouldn't, like the dresser and the windows.

Beyond all that, excellent job so far, the battles are challenging, which is good thing, and I LOVE the mudbath scenes. Which is weird as it isn't vorish. Yet their still my favorites...eh, whatever. Thank you and thumbs-up!
Thinking things through... isn't that like... against the laws of nature or something?
DragonOfEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Skeiron wrote:How is that not offensive...? You just told him his art is low quality after he put so much effort to make this game available _for free_ just for your enjoyment. Even knowing that most vore games do not even HAVE art beyond the RPG maker tileset? Guys like you piss me off. Sorry if that offended you.

Well excuse me for having an extremely high art standard :fascist: :fascist: :fascist: :fascist: :fascist: :fascist: :fascist: :fascist: :fascist: :fascist:
And I did NOT say he has low quality art.
Last edited by TheAllSeeingEye on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:01 pm

KuroWazaRMX wrote:1. I AM the type of guy who is tallented enough for people to ask me to do commissions for them and some people have used my game art for their games as well.
2. You're not being a "quality whore" you're being a Self intitled, spoiled, unappriciative, jerk with a severe case of the "gimmies". Even if my drawing ability isn't up to your standards, it is not your place to demand better.
3. If you're going to inadvertently insult a guy's drawing ability, you can at least give me a Critique.

Many of the creators in this forum try their best to make amusing content for all at Eka's Portal to enjoy!

We're not all professional artists, we're not all Tripple-A game creators, we're not all programers, Pulitzer-prize winning authors, professional animators, or mucians! We're all just a bunch of shmucks that like to see people getting gobbled up by any manner of un goddly creature alike who don't let the lack of skill, ability, tallent, or experience get in the way of creating what we want! (FYI, that's the kind of mentality that drives artists to become really good at art)

But all that aside, I'll accept your appology only on the basis of your Self-intitled, spoiled, unappriciateive, jerkness with a severe case of the gimmies is only a product of your own lack of tangable tallent for which is the reason why you are so unable to sympathize with other creators, to the point in which you feel that it is acceptable to demand "Higher quality pics".....

..... ..
But, if this WASN'T a free game and I would be accepting money from players to play it, THEN and only THEN will you be intitled to demand "Higher quality pics" because you get what you pay for.

First, Grammar Nazi: *talent *entitled *unappreciative *programmers *musicians *apology *tangible *gimmes
Completely unorthodox...
All I said is that I wish it was higher quality pics, and you go ballistic.
I know not everyone are art professionals, and I didn't request you did better.
All I said was "I wish there were higher quality pics," not to have better pics or your pics are sh*tty or anything of the sort.
Just because I wish it doesn't mean I'll get it.
And, I AM NOT, by any means, INSULTING YOUR ART!

Lastly, I am talented in art, sculpture art.
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ramza91 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:56 pm

I rarely comment,but in all honesty the fact that it's free. The art being of a relative high quality AND the fact that most games here are seldom ever even completed i genuinely think you should be satisfyed with what you have. This guy actually finished near all of the game too and has a solid 4-6 hour gameplay depending. Saying 'you wish it had higher quality art' genuinely sounds like to most 'I'm snooty and this isn't good enough' I mean hell most vore games i have played really weren't all that good[to me] But I wont go around saying i want better stuff because guess what. IT'S FREE. Just my two cents. Take it how you will.
ramza91
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:52 pm

This game has lots of fun kinky potential. ^.^

Hey if ya need another character, I can offer up one of mine as a cameo/assistant.
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game