RPG maker VX ace resources

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

RPG maker VX ace resources

Postby Enteresting » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Salutations Ladies and Gentlemen.

I happen to have a question that has been bugging me for a while. Like the title says I happen to be looking for resources to use in a game or games I intend to create, and apart from the usual two sites I go to I cannot seem to find any others. Either I'm blind as a bat or I'm not looking hard enough (Most likely the latter) but would anyone else know of any sites where I could get resources usable for free and commercial work?

Thank you in advance.
Enteresting
Participator

Re: RPG maker VX ace resources

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:58 pm

That all depends on what sorts of resources you are looking for.

For tile sets, check any of Granny's Lists on the RPG Maker forums, such as this one: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php ... resources/

They are pretty comprehensive and span both English and Japanese sites.

If you are looking for sprites, such as monster girl ones, my advice is actually to go rooting through the Graphics folders of any of the RPG Maker games that are being made lately. A lot of the current designers have a growing assortment of sprites you can steal... I mean, borrow. Additionally, type in RPG Maker into an Eka's search to see what some of the people on the site have made.

As for things like music and sound effects, New Grounds' audio portal has a ridiculous amount of music that can be used in non-commercial projects, and sites like freesound.org have all of the various gulps, gurgles, and groans you could ask for.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:06 pm

http://aryion.com/g4/user/mephistoVII has some good sprites. though the only one I am for sure you can use is the pharaoh sprite cause I helped with that one.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Enteresting » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:06 pm

The Saint of Ravens wrote:That all depends on what sorts of resources you are looking for.

For tile sets, check any of Granny's Lists on the RPG Maker forums, such as this one: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php ... resources/

They are pretty comprehensive and span both English and Japanese sites.

If you are looking for sprites, such as monster girl ones, my advice is actually to go rooting through the Graphics folders of any of the RPG Maker games that are being made lately. A lot of the current designers have a growing assortment of sprites you can steal... I mean, borrow. Additionally, type in RPG Maker into an Eka's search to see what some of the people on the site have made.

As for things like music and sound effects, New Grounds' audio portal has a ridiculous amount of music that can be used in non-commercial projects, and sites like freesound.org have all of the various gulps, gurgles, and groans you could ask for.

This helped considerably, thank you. Another thing I've been after is Battlers, battle backgrounds and potentially some Scripts. I can get the scripts easy but the Battlers and Battle Backgrounds I must be missing. I'm checking each and every list though that headlines under Fantasy, so I should find something.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:31 am

Go on Deviantart and search sprites...
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Yeah, I'm in the hunt as well.

Looking to have the standard battlers (some of them) have full stomachs when a character is eaten in battle, and I cannot render them myself.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Return to Vore game