Voreians (Game in development)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voreians (Game in development)

Postby Bright » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Don't overexert your hand mate, that won't be good for you. Take the time you need.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:12 am

Winny wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:This game does pique my interest...

however the 'scat' kinda puts me off.

I know there's an option to shut it off but I'd rather there be NO implications...

And id rather that there would be implications, just because you do not like somthing, does not mean the creator should remove it if they like it.

not trying to be mean, but comments such as what you posted are better kept to yourself.

Keep up the good work Regen, always a fan.

Love winny <3

Apologies. v.v;;

Guess I'll just have to tough through it.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby wiseguy288 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:58 pm

You could always make scat optional for those who dislike it. Still, I'd love to see this game made
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Postby Regen2323 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:06 am

Update:

First thing I have to say is that it has been slow work on the game as my hand is not back to 100% (and no to TheAllSeeingEye who said about carpel tunnel my doctor said that my wrist is inflamed and I have to wear a wrist support and use an anti inflammatory gel on my wrist) and so I am working a bit slow because of it.

Next is that I know that some people have mentioned about the scat on here and would like to mention that when the game is out you can turn it off if you want to. Also I know some people will not like some things that I put in the game but it is just one of those unfortunate things that you can not please everyone when making these games.

Here is an example of what I mean:- The game JAVRPG is a game I love and have played it all the way till the end of the current version a few times but the part of the game that has in it about giants I don't like because of my dislikes when it comes to vore which are giant vore or macro vore (which is why you will not find any in the games that I make) but I just have to play through it as it's a part of the game until I get to the parts that I like.

Next is something that I want to ask as I want to add this in but am a little unsure about it.

I want to add some vore scenes or even maybe a few side quests that is either going to be unusual or may even be seen by some people as dark. If I add this in do you think that it should be an option to turn it off or on so that you can choose to have the scenes or the side quests. If you want to get a better idea of what I mean by unusual or dark check out the spoiler but be warned that if I do add it in then the scene in the spoiler will be one of the things that I add to the game.

Spoiler: show
A woman who can use magic captures you then cuts you up into pieces and uses your body parts as thing like ingredients for potions while keeping your head alive and you can still feel the other parts of your body as she uses them. After she uses all your body parts up with just your head remaining she then swallows your head.

I am not sure about the release date as when I went back over some of the things I had already put into the game over Christmas and New Years I was not happy with a few of the scenes and pictures so edited them which put me back a bit but now look right to me.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby Winny » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Just put in what you want to put in regen while some people might now like it it doesn't matter what matters is that you make something you want to make I believe I speak for most of us when we say do what you want and we will all support you
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:35 am

This sounds AWESOME-except... that fact that I can't/don't play as a girl kills it. -.-' That honestly the ONLY thing keeping me(and other voraphiles who ALSO only like female preds) from playing this...

Oh well... it's your game, to each their own I suppose, Peace! and Peace be with you. >.>
Turbotowns
???

Postby Hongry01 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:30 am

Turbotowns wrote:This sounds AWESOME-except... that fact that I can't/don't play as a girl kills it. -.-' That honestly the ONLY thing keeping me(and other voraphiles who ALSO only like female preds) from playing this...

Oh well... it's your game, to each their own I suppose, Peace! and Peace be with you. >.>

I gotta admit I'm kinda the opposite, there really isn't much M/F compared to M/M or F/M so this is a neat change from the norm
Hongry01
Participator

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:48 pm

I'm really liking how this sounds. As for the darker sidequests, maybe put up a warning before the quest starts so people who are not interested in that content can avoid it. If the quest offers some kind of awesome reward, maybe also have an alternative way to get it, but have that be later in the story. Just to balance things out.

and a male char is just fine with me. What excites me more is that you get to play as a pred. So many vore games have the player be only prey. I really prefer to be the one eating stuff, not the one being eaten.
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby Snowytiggy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:39 am

[quote="KamiKaze1337"
and a male char is just fine with me. What excites me more is that you get to play as a pred. So many vore games have the player be only prey. I really prefer to be the one eating stuff, not the one being eaten.[/quote]

My sentiments exactly. I've searched long and hard to find anything at all of decent quality to fit my interests. What I've discovered is that most games predominantly are F/F with character being prey, F/M with male character being prey, F/F with character being pred, M/M with character being prey, M/F with females being only prey option and restricted vore types for pred char, then waaaay down at the bottom of the totem pole is M/M and M/F with predatory male player that has more than just an oral vore option. This is what boils my blood when I see people complaining on M pred and M/M games that they don't like it and want to have Females. They already have the majority of content out there and those like myself who are male preds and prefer that archetype are left scratching through the detritis of the internet to find those few and rare gems of content. I personally think a good portion of the people who set out to make these games get irritated or intimidated out of doing so, or changing their concept, because of the Female pred/prey majority.

#Rant-over

In short, I support this game's idea and hope it comes to fruition. and don't let any complainers persuade you otherwise. :gulp:
Snowytiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:25 am

Snowytiggy wrote:[quote="KamiKaze1337"
F/F with character being pred

I understand and agree with what you're saying (despite my own dislike of male predators), but what games have female player preds? Including Vore Night (which is dead), the only games I can think of are Saint of Raven's couple of games, and Mysta's Myst adventure which is almost entirely player prey.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snowytiggy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:43 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:
I understand and agree with what you're saying (despite my own dislike of male predators), but what games have female player preds? Including Vore Night (which is dead), the only games I can think of are Saint of Raven's couple of games, and Mysta's Myst adventure which is almost entirely player prey.

I was using hyperbole. I haven't tallied every single game on Eka's, tho I'm sure someone out there has. I was merely expressing my displeasure with what seems to be complaints of the majority against those few who are trying to contribute new material to a miniscule genre. There's not enough pred games to start with, and then add to that preference for M/M, and you see where my predicament lies. I was just a little frustrated in general.
Snowytiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:12 am

Snowytiggy wrote:
I was using hyperbole. I haven't tallied every single game on Eka's, tho I'm sure someone out there has. I was merely expressing my displeasure with what seems to be complaints of the majority against those few who are trying to contribute new material to a miniscule genre. There's not enough pred games to start with, and then add to that preference for M/M, and you see where my predicament lies. I was just a little frustrated in general.

Yeah, I get you. I wasn't criticizing or anything. I was kinda just hoping you'd be able to point me at some, honestly...

If you want male preds, DokuDoku's game is going to have some too. Although that's M/F
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snowytiggy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Schpadoinkle wrote:
Yeah, I get you. I wasn't criticizing or anything. I was kinda just hoping you'd be able to point me at some, honestly...

If you want male preds, DokuDoku's game is going to have some too. Although that's M/F

could you link me to doku doku if you'd be so kind sir. *nibblehugs*
Snowytiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:59 pm

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=36919

I believe he said that most of the scenes will be F/M with the girls eating you, but you will be able to eat some of them instead.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redpod » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:16 am

i can be a pred in this game'
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby zaikou » Sun May 25, 2014 10:20 am

knock-knock? still alive? if yes, then good. if not very sorry.
zaikou
New to the forum

Postby Regen2323 » Tue May 27, 2014 3:01 am

@zaikou

Yes i'm still working on the game it's just that I underestimated how long it would take to make and several other things came up that I had to do that put me a bit further behind.

Even though I may not post with a lot of updates I am still working on it but do not have an estimated release date at the moment.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby kuman2011 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:04 pm

You still alive Regen?
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Regen2323 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:07 am

Yes but unfortunately I became ill a while ago that I was bedridden (it that actually a word or did I make it up?) for about 6 weeks and things are still not back to normal 6 months later even though my stamina is back and I am partially able to walk now so things are going very slowly at the moment.

I do plan on finishing but have no idea how long it will take.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby marduk012 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:09 am

i dont know where is link game ?
marduk012
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game