Voreians (Game in development)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Voreians (Game in development)

Postby Regen2323 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:51 am

Hi after finishing my game regen saga I am now working on it's sequel which is based years after the first game called voreians ( or would vorians be better for a name).

Firstly when this game is released you do not have to play the first one as it will be a separate story as regen saga was just a prequel to how your character and the game world comes into existence for this game (although there will be a few things which you might not understand unless you have played the first).

Storyline:- You play the third and youngest child of the voreian royal family who is just returning home after studying outside his kingdom to find out that his home and town has been attacked and everyone is missing including his two sisters and parents so he sets out to find his family and find out why his home was attacked.

Gameplay:-
1. EXP gain will be done through your character eating the ememies that you encounter and then have to wait a short time to digest your meal before you can eat anything else to get EXP.
2. Will have good and bad options that will cause certain side quests and vore scenes to happen or not happen. For example if you meet a woman who you talk too and your good is higher than your bad she will give you an item but if it is the other way around then she would eat you. The good or bad option will not effect the ending of the game though just the gameplay.
3. You can choose what skills your player can learn through eating your enemies or items that you find so what skill you get depend on what enemies you eat, items you find or skills you might buy in the skill shop. For example there is a scene where you get to choose to eat something and if you do your bad level goes up by 1 but you learn the skill bite but if you don't then you don't learn the skill but your good level goes up.
4. Party members are up to you to have. What I mean by that is while there will be a few party members that you will have to recruit anyway like your sisters there will be options like this. At the beginning of the game you will get hold of a storage scroll which has a fire elemental in it which you will be given the option to either eat and gain a skill or set free and she will join you as a minor party member that fights for you in battle but does not really effect anything except for a few minor things in game.
5. While items will be dropped at the end of a fight with enemies such as slimes or bats, the fact that they are creatures means that they will not drop gold only those who are human like enemies like bandits and such will drop gold.

Well that is the basics of the game at the moment but I will edit this post with some gameplay pics when I have got far enough into making the game to give you some gameplay pics.

If anyone would like to help by either giving me ideas for events, making vore scenes for the game or making any pictures for the vore scenes then that would be much appreciated (but if you do please message me and not post them as that would ruin the gameplay experience if people could just look them up on the forum post) as it would speed up the game making for me as I had a few messages with offers when I was making regen saga but decide I wanted to finish it on my own but looking back I think I could of made regen saga a bit better if I had accepted the help they were offering.

The first part will more than likely take a month or two to finish so please be patient till the game comes out and tell me what you think of the storyline and gameplay ideas.

EDIT:

Thinking of adding a random event option.

What I mean by that is something like this - you are in a fight with 2 different people, you lose the fight and get eaten but which one eats you is random so if you lose this battle then enemy 1 eats you but if you reload and lose again enemy 2 might eat you instead.

Also here are a couple of screenshots of a few things so far.
Attachments
Voreians1.png
Voreians2.png
Last edited by Regen2323 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Re: Voreians (Game in development)

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 am

Hmm... Seems and sounds interesting! I'm looking forward to it!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:29 am

I think I remember playing regen saga. Is that finished now you say? Very interesting.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:34 am

Um, Bright. If you want to talk about Regen Saga, I think it would be best to do so in the "Regen Saga" topic. This is another game.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Generationslayer » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 am

will you get to choose what you are? Like maybe a diffrent creature and such in the begining of the game?
Generationslayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:21 am

Hmm... That's a nice idea you gave there!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Themastermushroom » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:33 am

wow,i try this game if come out a demo, i ready you can chose good and evil, is like in Fable.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Regen2323 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:54 am

@Generationslayer

You play the prince of the voreians so you can not change what species you are but you can pick the name of your character.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby Regen2323 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:11 am

2 Screenshots uploaded and a quick update on my first post.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby theprinceh » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:44 am

Looks interesting, cant wait to try it
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby Caustic » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 am

Looks promising. Any idea what kind of Vore you want to put in the game (Soft, UB, AV, implied Scat/"Normal" Scat)?
Caustic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pou28 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Looks interesting :)

Keep it up :gulp:
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ragnow » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Definitely look forward to seeing more :D! Just the first few screenshots already seem awsome.
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:04 am

Now the thing what people are thinking & want to ask; so when will there possibly be a demo :?: :?: :?:
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Regen2323 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:52 am

@ calvinj100

So far what I have planned is:

F/M (Done through females eating you, your female party members eating others or you and implied vore)
M/F (Done through you eating females, implied vore and if your female party members get eaten by males)
F/F (Done through implied vore and maybe your female party members either eating or being eaten)
Animal/? (Will have animal vore which I have not decided how to do it fully yet.)

Any other scenes like AV, Unbirth or breast vore is up in the air at the moment so I don't know if I will put them in (although I very much doubt that I will put any micro or giantess in).

As for scat there will be implied scat but there also will be an option that you can turn on or off to have scat at the end of a vore scene.

@ TheAllSeeingEye

Like I said in the intro post it will take about a month or two so as I started on the 22nd October it will be anywhere between 22nd November and just before Christmas on the 22nd December.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:53 am

ah, i must have skipped that part last night my time :p (damn eyes)
at least a general date is known so that we know when to come back lol
BACK TO BATTLEFIELD 4!!!
SHIT-BUCKET TIME!!!! lol
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Regen2323 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:49 am

Update info:

I know I said that the first release of this game will come out between the end of November and December but a few weeks ago I woke up to find that I could not move my right hand or wrist without it hurting.

As I am right handed it has meant that I could not draw any of the pictures for the vore scenes and trying to program the game with only my left hand is really slow work.

The good news is that the last couple of days my hand has felt a lot better with only a bit of pain and the side of my wrist is tender to the touch but it should mean that I can get back to making the game during Christmas as I will have a lot of free time (due to the fact I will be hiding from those annoying family members that you only see at holidays that are coming to visit).

Anyway enough about me ranting about my hand and back to the game.

The game itself is about 80-85% done programming wise but only about 50% done picture wise.

Until my hand is back to normal I can not give an estimated release date but will post an update when I get a better idea.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:25 am

carpal tunnel?
Or was/is it something else?
anyways, hope your wrist/hand gets well soon! ^^
looking forward to the release! XD
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:47 am

This game does pique my interest...

however the 'scat' kinda puts me off.

I know there's an option to shut it off but I'd rather there be NO implications...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Winny » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:This game does pique my interest...

however the 'scat' kinda puts me off.

I know there's an option to shut it off but I'd rather there be NO implications...

And id rather that there would be implications, just because you do not like somthing, does not mean the creator should remove it if they like it.

not trying to be mean, but comments such as what you posted are better kept to yourself.

Keep up the good work Regen, always a fan.

Love winny <3
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game