Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.55b)

Postby Terrafox » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 pm

So what will the 6.0 actually have, A lot of people are saying a lot of different things and I just wanted to here from you guys (and gal) what really is going to be in the new update?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aleph-Null » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:22 am

Vegan wrote:Infrastructure patch (v0.6)
-Unified script to handle digestion, shrinking bellies, remains disposal, and regurgitation. I have high hopes that this will solve every major bug except those caused by the Dovahkiin transfer or the swallow animation. It will also help synchronize certain timing issues.
-While the script itself will be fairly quick to write, as I can reuse quite a bit of code, the subsequent testing phase will take some time. I need to guarantee compatibility with existing saves, which is never a sure thing when scripts are added or removed.
-Once this patch is ready, I will create a new Devourment topic so that I can edit the initial post.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby turkeylurky » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:47 am

Would it be possible to release a separate version somewhere down the line with the custom skeleton and anything that relied upon it removed?
turkeylurky
New to the forum

Postby akito2393 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:49 am

is ter eanother skeleton i can use other than XP3 maximum skeleton? as I think it has done something to my skyrim as it says incompatible skeleton, and its the only one I got but I have not added anything new to my mod list which is more confusing as it occured when i created a new character -_- and only 1 character works now and she doesn't have devourment -_-
akito2393
Somewhat familiar

Postby grim667 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 pm

akito2393 wrote:is ter eanother skeleton i can use other than XP3 maximum skeleton? as I think it has done something to my skyrim as it says incompatible skeleton, and its the only one I got but I have not added anything new to my mod list which is more confusing as it occured when i created a new character -_- and only 1 character works now and she doesn't have devourment -_-

Found this out the hard way. This mod has its own skeleton and if you have a custom race it wont work if it has its own skeleton had a problem myself spo went in and renamed the devouerment skeleton so take the meshes from this mod and reinstall them "should" work
grim667
Heavy user

Postby essedess » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:55 pm

I just want to say....Horkers are perfect for vore preds even the name means to gulp something down and they have that huge mouth and throat :gulp: , also their body size is so large that a swallow animation would require little to no shrinking :)
Just wanted to say that since I have been meaning to mention it for a very very....very long time :D even if it turns out to be moot at this point.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:05 pm

akito2393 wrote:is ter eanother skeleton i can use other than XP3 maximum skeleton? as I think it has done something to my skyrim as it says incompatible skeleton, and its the only one I got but I have not added anything new to my mod list which is more confusing as it occured when i created a new character -_- and only 1 character works now and she doesn't have devourment -_-

I have put up a couple up-to-date XP32 skeletons on the Devourment Resource thread that I have modified to be Devourment compatible.

There are a number of modifications that have been tested with Devourment in this post: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38324#p1976771 and my modified skeletons are listed near the bottom of the same post.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby akito2393 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Sideromelane where do I place said skeleton change in files? sort of below a beginner level when it comes to this kind of thing, but intermediate at everything else -_-
akito2393
Somewhat familiar

Postby bombboom » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm

My Skyrim crashes every time I get swallowed. I'm not sure why. I have FNIS installed but cant find a way to properly uninstall it. any ideas?
bombboom
New to the forum

Postby BrokenDoorknob » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 pm

I had this issue too for a while. I believe all I did was completely reinstall the devourment mod, and that worked. If you have other mods, try disabling/uninstalling some, as those can break this as well.
BrokenDoorknob
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:13 am

akito2393 wrote:Sideromelane where do I place said skeleton change in files? sort of below a beginner level when it comes to this kind of thing, but intermediate at everything else -_-

Unzip the file. Inside are two folders, default weapons positions and Back Hip Daggers. Inside either of those will be a 'Meshes' folder. Copy the Meshes folder directly into your \skyrim\data folder, overwrite when prompted. Thats it.

Make sure and backup the existing files first though, or be prepared to reinstall devourment if something goes wrong.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby akito2393 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:38 am

i would do that, but when i downloaded the file all i had was a page document that said it wasn't compatible with any software on my computer, did I do something wrong there? i tried downloading it a few times and still the same thing.
akito2393
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:55 am

akito2393 wrote:i would do that, but when i downloaded the file all i had was a page document that said it wasn't compatible with any software on my computer, did I do something wrong there? i tried downloading it a few times and still the same thing.

Try opening it with something like Winrar or 7z?
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryalith » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:49 pm

I don't know if anybody has figured this problem out yet or not. When it comes to the Dovah transfers everyone except a couple of races, those being Forsworn and Vampires causes CTD. Unique npc's work like Aela :-D and Karliah. Just curious if anyone has found a fix for this. Thanks
Ryalith
New to the forum

Postby Jaze » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Ryalith wrote:I don't know if anybody has figured this problem out yet or not. When it comes to the Dovah transfers everyone except a couple of races, those being Forsworn and Vampires causes CTD. Unique npc's work like Aela :-D and Karliah. Just curious if anyone has found a fix for this. Thanks

What other mods do you have turned on, and what else do you have downloaded?
Jaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vorist1999 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:30 am

i'm having touble getting the mod started.

I've extracted the files to my data folder, but how do I activate the esp file?? There is no option for that when I left or right click it.

Any help would be massively appreciated.
Vorist1999
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:19 am

Vorist1999 wrote:i'm having touble getting the mod started.

I've extracted the files to my data folder, but how do I activate the esp file?? There is no option for that when I left or right click it.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

When you open the Skyrim Launcher, and there is the option to Play, Settings etc, there is one marked Data Files. Click that. I'm sure it will become clear after that.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vorist1999 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:11 pm

I believe i fixed it. For some reason it wouldn't read the file while it was inside the v.055 folder even though it was in the data folder. Simply moved the esp to the main data folder.

But thank you for the assistance man.
Vorist1999
New to the forum

Postby Vorist1999 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Hmmmm... No, now the game won't run.

Dang. I'm not sure what's going wrong exactly.
Vorist1999
New to the forum

Postby Surge » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:20 pm

Vorist1999 wrote:Hmmmm... No, now the game won't run.

Dang. I'm not sure what's going wrong exactly.

Got SKSE installed correctly?
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game