Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.60)b

Postby Firon » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:10 pm

JudgeGrimm wrote:So, are there plans to make more stuff that focuses on the player being the victim? I've noticed there is a severe lack of mods for Skyrim period that focuses on the player being the one on bottom or the victim. Sometimes I like to feel particularly vulnerable and not all-powerful.

the only way you'll get that feeling with this mod is to play as a male....since no predator abilities are given to males
Firon
---

Postby hernextmeal » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:22 pm

JudgeGrimm wrote:So, are there plans to make more stuff that focuses on the player being the victim? I've noticed there is a severe lack of mods for Skyrim period that focuses on the player being the one on bottom or the victim. Sometimes I like to feel particularly vulnerable and not all-powerful.

There's no quests period. If you want to make it harder on yourself, play as male (or use the console to forget the swallow abilities) use Feminized Level Lists mod, open Devourment config, crank up swallow chance, play on Legendary. You will be a pile of scat in no time.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DivineDragonGod » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:01 am

There are several mods on the nexus to increase your difficulty. Add iNeed for a reason to eat and drink, Frostfall makes you worry about how cold you are in the wild of Skyrim; sure these mods adds realism but they can cripple you to being vulnerable to attack if you dont take care of your needs. I just wish it were possible for this mod to count the death of someone in your stomach to count as eating. If someone figures out how to make it count it would help encourage you to eat your foes!
DivineDragonGod
Been posting for a bit

Postby essedess » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:29 am

Dead Bodies count toward my number of (race here) eaten now? I like it, it's like "they may be dead but they are still a Breton" :gulp: being dead doesn't change what they are :) :gulp: :gulp: :D
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:51 am

when the multi vore?
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:28 am

Zond wrote:when the multi vore?

When it's done.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:29 am

The bad:

Vomit Queue Malfunction when attempting to regurgitate Live prey.

'Absorbed: Items Regurgitated' - Very broken, it prevents successful digestion altogether. Scat option is working for now, not tried others yet.

Digestion timer seems very much slower (I am already aware that it is now tied to ingame time for non-combat), during Combat and using Rapid Digestion. Is this intended?

Whenever I eat someone my armor unequips. Cannot fix this. Was it intended somehow?

The Good!:

Other skeletons work! Yay! Testing with XMPS Maximum Skeleton Extended. (Node position issues, would not recommend this skeleton yet, either until i go through and edit all the sub-sets, or the author adjusts the bones).

Digestion time is tied to ingame time. This is very very good. It seems to have caused other issues, but this may relate to my install.

-----------

Still trying to nail down cause of the bugs, if other people are not having the same issues, it might be my install is getting too 'busy' and I need to clear it out.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Sideromelane wrote:The bad:

'Absorbed: Items Regurgitated' - Very broken, it prevents successful digestion altogether. Scat option is working for now, not tried others yet.

Digestion timer seems very much slower (I am already aware that it is now tied to ingame time for non-combat), during Combat and using Rapid Digestion. Is this intended?

Whenever I eat someone my armor unequips. Cannot fix this. Was it intended somehow?

The Good!:

Other skeletons work! Yay! Testing with XMPS Maximum Skeleton Extended. (Node position issues, would not recommend this skeleton yet, either until i go through and edit all the sub-sets, or the author adjusts the bones).

Digestion time is tied to ingame time. This is very very good. It seems to have caused other issues, but this may relate to my install.

-----------

Still trying to nail down cause of the bugs, if other people are not having the same issues, it might be my install is getting too 'busy' and I need to clear it out.
I use full absorbtion and can testify that it functions perfectly fine, so the reason for the items regurgitated bug must lie in the somewhere in the script that differs between these two modes. When it comes to your unequiping armor, I do belive this is a bug on your side, as my armor does not unequip (unless it is because I use a light armor for sneaky vore, and only heavy armor unequips). I would say that the digestion time is a major bug right now, as even on legendary difficulty and me using commands to up npc's levels (and thusly voracity levels), I cannot even get the "elite" npc's to drain more than a quarter of my health at most through digestion.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Netjak wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:The bad:

The Good!:

-----------

I use full absorbtion and can testify that it functions perfectly fine, so the reason for the items regurgitated bug must lie in the somewhere in the script that differs between these two modes. When it comes to your unequiping armor, I do belive this is a bug on your side, as my armor does not unequip (unless it is because I use a light armor for sneaky vore, and only heavy armor unequips). I would say that the digestion time is a major bug right now, as even on legendary difficulty and me using commands to up npc's levels (and thusly voracity levels), I cannot even get the "elite" npc's to drain more than a quarter of my health at most through digestion.

Yeah, it has to be my install, with the unequip bug. All my armors are on Slot 32, Devourment uses Slot 52. But it still forces my armor off when the belly equips. Weird, but I'll figure it out.
Digestion timers are all over the place. I've seen it go at the old speed during some combat, and other times, much MUCH slower. I know Skyrim does something weird with time though, depending on certain things.

Regurgitation seems to work better with a new character. My test character is, uh. Glitchy, at best.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vivamus » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
The Good!:

can you please test this one? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50 ... w%3D&pUp=1
I still get an "incompatible skeletons" error and the game crashes when I eat someone >___<
vivamus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:08 pm

vivamus wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:
The Good!:

can you please test this one? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50 ... w%3D&pUp=1
I still get an "incompatible skeletons" error and the game crashes when I eat someone >___<

It won't work until you copy over the Devourment bones from the original Devourment skeleton. I'm waiting for the creation kit anyway, gimme half an hour.

Or less. Modifying these things are not _hard_ merely tedious. Try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/9m6fz3dmu3yc8 ... 0Sider.rar <- UNTESTED, make sure you back stuff up before trying it. I grabbed the digidrade version, assuming thats the one you use. If not, open your favourite skeleton in Nifscope, open the one I just modded, and start copy-pasting from the NPC Belly node downwards.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CyberAssasin00 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:24 pm

guys someone help me i just can,t disable the scat?!
CyberAssasin00
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:09 pm

CyberAssasin00 wrote:guys someone help me i just can,t disable the scat?!

Save your game.
Go back to main menu.
Load the save.

Once ingame wait for five minutes to allow any scripts to complete.

Press escape.

Click 'Mod Management'

Click Devourment

Click Basic

Change the dropdown under the 'Fate' panel, select Absorbed Entirely or Bones (Items Regurgitated is broken at the moment).

Press escape a few times to return to your game.

Save again before continuing.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:34 am

Soooo......I was screwing around with different magic mods just to see if I could up the power of a few of the Devourment spells like Fatal Surrender and such....and I think I got a little too far into the "retarded" setting with one of them. Screenshot below....and that isn't even the most retarded part.

Spoiler: show
ScreenShot5.bmp
Level 300? Jesus.

And what's even worse? Fatal Surrender now works on enemies of level 2821 or lower.....and lasts for 3 minutes. Oh, and Paralyze lasts almost 30 minutes. That just blows my mind -_-;

Need to tune these things a little to get rid of that level of retarded.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:50 am

Farfanuggen wrote:Soooo......I was screwing around with different magic mods just to see if I could up the power of a few of the Devourment spells like Fatal Surrender and such....and I think I got a little too far into the "retarded" setting with one of them. Screenshot below....and that isn't even the most retarded part.

Spoiler: show
ScreenShot5.bmp

And what's even worse? Fatal Surrender now works on enemies of level 2821 or lower.....and lasts for 3 minutes. Oh, and Paralyze lasts almost 30 minutes. That just blows my mind -_-;

Need to tune these things a little to get rid of that level of retarded.

One of my first moves with every release is to up the level cap on most of the spells. When you have gameplay up past level 80 or even 100, and NOC's able to match you, the low level spells are just silly pointless. I never increase the time on them though, just seems a little too god-mode for me.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:36 am

I made a new character just to check if the base voracity value npc's are given on the start of a new game has changed or something else has changed which allows for npc's digestion damage to actually have an impact on my life gauge, but alas even with a character on level 1 - 5 on legendary difficulty digestion damage barely made a dent in my health. High level named characters did have the damage requiered to kill me though, but that has most likely to do with beeing low level on legendary difficulty. But worst was it that my own character had really big problems doing digestion damage herself, which ended up doing sneak swallows completly useless. Other than that I have yet to find anything major wrong with this version.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:47 am

And on a bug unrelated note, trying to eat a greybeard is hilarious and I strongly recomend it. I was finally starting doing the main questline with my lvl 63 character and, as always, I had to shout unrelenting force shout on the greybeard to prove my power. Only (which actually might be a little bug) the greybeards took great offense in this, even though it advanced the questline, and the ensuing shoutfest was something to behold. Once I finally got out of the stun lock and calmed the angry old men, I thought I would have my vengance of being so utterly ridiculed by eating one of them, but to my suprise both their swallow and digestion resistance were incredibly high and the shout fest started again, at which point I rage reloaded. 10/10 would try once more! :o
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Golnor » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:38 am

How difficult would it be to display the health of the swallowed character? I would like it if that could be done.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragonprince32 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:58 am

I'm having trouble actually downloading this is ant one else?
dragonprince32
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:47 am

my chrome is blocking mega lately. try using another browser. i dunno why chrome's blockign it
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game