Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.60)b

Postby oliverrook » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Goto the devourment knowledge resource thread for most answers to your questions.
In answer to your question, yes, it is planned. Is it planned for the next update? No.
Is it planned for the one after that? Who knows at this point.
The next update will feature the swallow animation, and most likely a complete overhaul of the mod.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby essedess » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:57 am

I thought the same thing about the horkers, they got the mouth for it and their name means to eat/swallow food down hungrily or in a hurried manner if I remember right.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:15 am

Thisss looks like it hass a lot of potential

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56219/?
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:02 am

essedess wrote:Thisss looks like it hass a lot of potential

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56219/?

I shudder to think what the skeleton for that thing looks like. Still, most skeletons can be made to work with Devourment if you follow the tutorial on the resource thread. I don't have time to test it today, or likely until next week, so if someone wants to give it a go?

It's nice to see some new, lore-functional races being worked on instead of silly crossbreed or non-canon races.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rac0r » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:16 am

Hey! I don't know where else to ask this, it's pretty unrelated to the mod (which I use and love!), but still I'm gonna give it a shot...

I downloaded the Tera Collection armor pack from Loverslab cause I'm using the Manga Body. But I can't find any of the armors in the game, then I tried to download the Tera pack from Nexus and now they are there, but it's using the CBBE body type, which I don't want (I need my unrealistically over sized breasts xD). Can someone give me a hand with this? :)
Rac0r
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 am

Rac0r wrote:Hey! I don't know where else to ask this, it's pretty unrelated to the mod (which I use and love!), but still I'm gonna give it a shot...

I downloaded the Tera Collection armor pack from Loverslab cause I'm using the Manga Body. But I can't find any of the armors in the game, then I tried to download the Tera pack from Nexus and now they are there, but it's using the CBBE body type, which I don't want (I need my unrealistically over sized breasts xD). Can someone give me a hand with this? :)

no problem :silly: I forged in the smithy
you need an older version of armor
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Breastex » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:15 pm

Is the suggestion thread dead? theres hasnt been anymore replies since i last did
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:52 am

Breastex wrote:Is the suggestion thread dead? theres hasnt been anymore replies since i last did

Maybe no-one has any suggestions right now?
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Person » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:44 pm

*Unlurks* While I'd never actually play this mod, I'd just like to say that it's actually pretty awesome and I'm amazed by the amount of effort going into it. And I usually don't like sexual mods for games I like. :P Looking forward to seeing the new update sometime in the future. Good work guys :-D
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rac0r » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:57 am

Zond wrote:
Rac0r wrote:Hey! I don't know where else to ask this, it's pretty unrelated to the mod (which I use and love!), but still I'm gonna give it a shot...

no problem :silly: I forged in the smithy
you need an older version of armor
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

I was able to get some armors work, don't know what I did different this time. There are still couple armors that I really wanted to have, but sadly still missing... BUT some did work and I'm cool with that :D

Getting back to the topic, this mod is really bringing back some interest to Skyrim. After I finished the main story and bunch of side quests, I just got bored with it. But thank you, Mod creator, this is just fantastic entertainment! The GREATEST thing that happened to me was that my original character got eaten and digested so I continued playing as the character who ate me and that happened to be a vampire. Now vampires are actually considering me as a friend so they don't attack me, even if I attack them.. Also now I have some vampire abilities that makes it even more interesting! ^-^
Also, some screenshots I took, REALLY loving that hair...
Attachments
2014-07-22_00001.jpg
2014-07-05_00001.jpg
2014-07-24_00003.jpg
2014-07-05_00009.jpg
Rac0r
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:19 am

my character))
Attachments
ScreenShot59.bmp
ScreenShot52.bmp
ScreenShot67.bmp
ScreenShot66.bmp
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RachelBabe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:44 am

Is there anyway to make to stomach model match my character's skin tone? Just a bit awkward to see the darker belly.
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby essedess » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:56 am

It should match up automatically unless your using a custom race. I love ECE I can have a girl with any color skin I want and the belly always matches :)......don't know why when I use a vampire mod that makes them have "porcelain" skin why it doesn't change though with my character skin tone when it does with the ECE skin tone shouldn't it do the same checks or whatever its called? Not too big of a deal for me I guess since I really do more "Drinking" than eating with my vamp.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RachelBabe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:58 am

I use Turndown Race X if that is something you know about.
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby Person » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:52 pm

On second thought, is it possible to get this mod working with the default Skyrim bodytype...? >.> :lol:

Edit:

Hmm, okay. I think I managed to get the belly set up on a Realistic Ragdolls and Force skeleton. Gonna test it out some other time I think. :silly:

Edit:

Nevermind I tested it just now and it works. This mod is so goddamn silly but I love it :lol: :lol: At least I have this when I'm... ahem... bored. :D
Last edited by Person on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unreal » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:23 pm

really should add the option to change weight rather than use the belly

that way you go from 1 to 100 "Full" and gradually go down
Unreal
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:21 am

Unreal wrote:really should add the option to change weight rather than use the belly

weight can only be changed during a character reset, did you know that this mod already increases your weight if you digest people? probably not obvious because you cannot change your weight unless you reset your character which can be done via console commands (e.g.setnpcweight) or sleeping but not during gameplay, after you sleep you might see a visible change in weight but the game simply doesn't allow for changes in the weight scale while you're playing. So your suggested option really wouldn't work.(this is also why the "Pumping Iron" mod requires you to sleep)
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:31 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:
Unreal wrote:really should add the option to change weight rather than use the belly

weight can only be changed during a character reset, did you know that this mod already increases your weight if you digest people? probably not obvious because you cannot change your weight unless you reset your character which can be done via console commands (e.g.setnpcweight) or sleeping but not during gameplay, after you sleep you might see a visible change in weight but the game simply doesn't allow for changes in the weight scale while you're playing. So your suggested option really wouldn't work.(this is also why the "Pumping Iron" mod requires you to sleep)

it would be pissible to use the belly scaling node built into the skeleton to provide a seamless belly, just look at any pregnancy mod. This would allow a ton of extra features including believable Multiprey, better texture mapping, expansion and shrinking independant of weight, sexier poses, physics etc. However, at this time it would require a virtual rewrite of devourment and some very careful editing of meshes, and the use of other peoples mods/code as well.

Using the console to set your weight does not require a character reset by the way. I often have to use 'setnpcweight 0' to readjust, every 100 or so meals in fact...
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Person » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Yup, got it working with the default body:

ohdearwut.png
Why am I even

If anyone wants I could upload the skeletons I'm using. Could save those who don't want to install custom bodies/skeletons some trouble. :D
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Themastermushroom » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:51 am

Here the my character, i not know how enlarge her breasts, but is a good goal for a start.

And here my dark help after she eat the bandit boss, and sit in his chair to wait he digest him.

Spoiler: show
mmm... tasty one
Themastermushroom
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game