Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.60)b

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:08 am

Leoinc wrote:Question: Which skeleton are you actually using in the unified patch?

It's the same one I had posted in the Resource thread, although I believe slightly edited by Gat to facilitate the function of his new meshes. That being the case, it should easily work with most mods (except those that screw around with the feet, or have thier own skeletons). It's based on XPMSE and is superior in terms of cross-mod functionality to everything except newer versions of XPMSE. If a mod author tells you to use XP32, then you know the mod author has not fully researched skeletons, because XPMSE is better than XP32. (Because XPMSE is built on top of XP32 and extends even it's functionality).
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Adseria » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:23 am

Noelram wrote:
Adseria wrote:Does anyone know if there is a mod to give female characters (preferably including NPCs, though not neccesarily) a sexier walk animation which is compatible with devourment?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found one. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50078/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D50078&pUp=1, If anyone's interested.

I use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521/? since there are multiple walking animations and can set which one you want your chracter or NPCs to use in-game.

I tried that, but for some reason it didn't work. Everyone was still using the vanilla animations and while it did appear in the MCM, when I tried to open it, it was blank.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby SlashPseudo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:26 pm

So a while back I remember someone on here posted a custom sound effect of the belly sloshing when your character walked while digesting their prey (pretty sure it was Kongpow). I was just wondering if they ever finished said sound bite, I think there was some sort of problem with the walking sound effects, but from what I saw it still sounded pretty nice regardless.
SlashPseudo
New to the forum

Postby Noelram » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Adseria wrote:
Noelram wrote:
Adseria wrote:Does anyone know if there is a mod to give female characters (preferably including NPCs, though not neccesarily) a sexier walk animation which is compatible with devourment?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found one. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50078/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D50078&pUp=1, If anyone's interested.

I use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521/? since there are multiple walking animations and can set which one you want your chracter or NPCs to use in-game.

I tried that, but for some reason it didn't work. Everyone was still using the vanilla animations and while it did appear in the MCM, when I tried to open it, it was blank.

Did you download the latest version of FNIS and updated it?
Noelram
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Might be worth posting/moving these comments to the resourse thread. They're just going to get buried in a few comments time if left here.

Good point. I'll do that.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby randomguy806 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:09 am

oh jeez, I messed up somewhere. my skeleton's incompatabile ( using Gat's new texture, unified patch from the resource forum ) and I'm trying to get a decent nude mod going. Help?

Edit: I know that I need Xp32, but I already have it installed. I wouldn't recommend asking for my load order either, I have WAY too many mods! Exactly what am I going to need to do? Any mods I need, should I uninstall and reinstall, what?
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gat » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Resource Thread has been updated now, with a new, Unified Devourment Patch that INCLUDES Gat's fantastic new meshes and textures, plus the armor slot patch rolled into one, and which does NOT require anyone to overwrite devourment itself! (however, devourment is a REQUIRED file for it to work)

Thanks a billions Sideromelane :D

My creation kit just kept pooping out broken esp's unless I editted an existing working one.
I'll be sure to do a fresh install before I make anymore changes.
Gat
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:06 pm

Gat wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:Resource Thread has been updated now, with a new, Unified Devourment Patch that INCLUDES Gat's fantastic new meshes and textures, plus the armor slot patch rolled into one, and which does NOT require anyone to overwrite devourment itself! (however, devourment is a REQUIRED file for it to work)

Thanks a billions Sideromelane :D

My creation kit just kept pooping out broken esp's unless I editted an existing working one.
I'll be sure to do a fresh install before I make anymore changes.

Feel free to re-edit the unified version, just CC me a copy so I can update the dropbox'd version for the resource thread! It's mostly your work after all, I just re-created the texture links for the ESP version and stuck on the armor slot patch (Which incidentally works with the same property windows as your mod, so it was a fairly easy edit after all!)
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pyro » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:49 pm

I just installed this mod. It works pretty well, but for some reason my character's sword is sheathed on her back instead of at the hip. Is this an intended feature of the mod, or have I messed up my own mods?
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomguy806 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Pyro wrote:I just installed this mod. It works pretty well, but for some reason my character's sword is sheathed on her back instead of at the hip. Is this an intended feature of the mod, or have I messed up my own mods?

Did you install the unified patch? I did and I noticed that as well, might be that way for the belly mesh.
On another hand, my skeleton's still incompatible. Can any one help? I had a post about it earlier in this page.
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gat » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:29 am

Pyro wrote:I just installed this mod. It works pretty well, but for some reason my character's sword is sheathed on her back instead of at the hip. Is this an intended feature of the mod, or have I messed up my own mods?

Actually played yesterday instead of just parading around with a giant belly and stalking hapless prey in towns in the nude. Noticed this too. Definatly not intended. Also noticed that the crosbow bolt bag now sticks stright up out of herleft buttcheek.
Seems to be a standard for teh skeleton I used.
What I'm gonna do is I'll see if i can find a "vanilla" xpms skeleton and see if I cant attach the belly bones to that. Maybe I can even parent the npc belly bone to the pelvis to get a bit of a belly sway going when walking.
I really want to touch up the animations too but whatever work I do on that will be lost ones Vegan releases his new version as that will possibly contain new bone edits and whatnot.
Gat
Participator

Postby Gat » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Odd, the skeleton descriptions say they require FNIS.
Vegan uses a skeleton that seems to be based of xp32/xpmse. Devourment requires no FNIS.
ANyone have a clue what's going on?

randomguy806 wrote:oh jeez, I messed up somewhere. my skeleton's incompatabile ( using Gat's new texture, unified patch from the resource forum ) and I'm trying to get a decent nude mod going. Help?

Edit: I know that I need Xp32, but I already have it installed. I wouldn't recommend asking for my load order either, I have WAY too many mods! Exactly what am I going to need to do? Any mods I need, should I uninstall and reinstall, what?

Does it have the belly bones?
If not you're probably gonna have to copy that over to your skeleton. I think sideromelane posted the steps to do this in the resource thread.

[edit]
Ok, I j ust popped in the most recent default XPMSE. this fixes the weapon placemnt.
TO my huge amazement this skeleton apparently doesn't need to to have the npc belly bone offset, belly seems to sit right where I intended it.
I haven't a clue what's going on.
[/edit]
Gat
Participator

Postby Gat » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 am

Ok, that was a lot simpler then I thought. For once I wasn't bothered by Murphy.

http://wikisend.com/download/680934/dev ... leton2.zip
Skeleton based on default XPMSE, that's this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?
Sword is worn on hip, not on back.
The Belly rig has been parented to the pelvis bone instead of spine01. This causes swaying of the belly while walking and running.
The belly root bone has been offset to compensate for being moved a few bones down. X 0.0 Y -4.8590 Z 15.5137
Apparently compatible with all cock and pussy mods out there, at least thats what I understand from the loverslab thread on xpmse. It actually has bones to animate an enormous depth into the vagina (way beyond where a uterus would be). I'm thinking that has potential for unbirthing.

Just replace the current skeletons with this one to use.
Gat
Participator

Postby Pyro » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:47 pm

Hrm. I just installed that, and now SKSE gives me an error message when I try to launch it. Most likely completely unrelated - I doubt installing new meshes would break a .dll - but still annoying.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems I just accidentally moved a required .dll.

Edit: Yep, the new meshes work perfectly, my own incompetence aside. The only odd thing I've noticed is that, in the middle of the belly shrinking animation, the character's gut rides up a bit, clipping into the breasts. Her belly also seems to be misaligned a bit to the right sometimes.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby IEatYouWhole » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:16 pm

hi, am new to this mod and so far love it ^^ but i had this really weird thing happen on my game when i ate a silver hand in dustman cairn, where the stomach ballooned out massively, it then happened again as was being attacked at first time, when i ate the other silver hand attacking me, i ht a trap by taking a helmet and got shot with poison, then the stomach again ballooned, missed the first one so did not get a screen shot, but got 1 of second time, wondering what you all think of it.
Attachments
2014-08-31_00001.jpg
just wow, wonder if this will be the look of multiple swallows :P
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:02 pm

IEatYouWhole wrote:hi, am new to this mod and so far love it ^^ but i had this really weird thing happen on my game when i ate a silver hand in dustman cairn, where the stomach ballooned out massively, it then happened again as was being attacked at first time, when i ate the other silver hand attacking me, i ht a trap by taking a helmet and got shot with poison, then the stomach again ballooned, missed the first one so did not get a screen shot, but got 1 of second time, wondering what you all think of it.

That looks funny... Thats what i think of it. I may be a total amateur but to me, it looks like a player scale mod, or something else messes with the belly slot scale... I honestly wonder how you managed this, since I spend most of my time altering scales of actors :) anyway those are just a mere suggestions and i have no way to help you :'(

It's my turn now to openly ask for help: Is there any way to lookup what exactly crashed my game? Like if it shows some mod exceptions or something similiar... I know of some BOSS-reported stuff that needs to be cleaned with some tes5edit dirty editing or something like that. (no idea how to clean it) But after activating a bunch of mods AND modifying them in SkyUI i need to load an old save first and then reload to the latest save to prevent crashes. That could mean it should be a manageable feat to achieve normal loading...? anyways I wonder if THIS could help (BOSS log) :arrow:
I'm grateful for any help and those crashes are annoying... please help :)

hope i got the url and spoiler stuff right i always screw this up :-D  
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:17 pm

Brutaller wrote:
IEatYouWhole wrote:hi, am new to this mod and so far love it ^^ but i had this really weird thing happen on my game when i ate a silver hand in dustman cairn, where the stomach ballooned out massively, it then happened again as was being attacked at first time, when i ate the other silver hand attacking me, i ht a trap by taking a helmet and got shot with poison, then the stomach again ballooned, missed the first one so did not get a screen shot, but got 1 of second time, wondering what you all think of it.

That looks funny... Thats what i think of it. I may be a total amateur but to me, it looks like a player scale mod, or something else messes with the belly slot scale... I honestly wonder how you managed this, since I spend most of my time altering scales of actors :) anyway those are just a mere suggestions and i have no way to help you :'(

It's my turn now to openly ask for help: Is there any way to lookup what exactly crashed my game? Like if it shows some mod exceptions or something similiar... I know of some BOSS-reported stuff that needs to be cleaned with some tes5edit dirty editing or something like that. (no idea how to clean it) But after activating a bunch of mods AND modifying them in SkyUI i need to load an old save first and then reload to the latest save to prevent crashes. That could mean it should be a manageable feat to achieve normal loading...? anyways I wonder if THIS could help (BOSS log) :arrow:
I'm grateful for any help and those crashes are annoying... please help :)

hope i got the url and spoiler stuff right i always screw this up :-D  

Pregnancy mods screw with the belly scale node.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:25 pm

Gat wrote:Ok, that was a lot simpler then I thought. For once I wasn't bothered by Murphy.

http://wikisend.com/download/680934/dev ... leton2.zip
Skeleton based on default XPMSE, that's this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?
Sword is worn on hip, not on back.
The Belly rig has been parented to the pelvis bone instead of spine01. This causes swaying of the belly while walking and running.
The belly root bone has been offset to compensate for being moved a few bones down. X 0.0 Y -4.8590 Z 15.5137
Apparently compatible with all cock and pussy mods out there, at least thats what I understand from the loverslab thread on xpmse. It actually has bones to animate an enormous depth into the vagina (way beyond where a uterus would be). I'm thinking that has potential for unbirthing.

Just replace the current skeletons with this one to use.

I've updated the unified patch to use the new skeleton from Gat. My skeleton was set up for Dual Sheath Redux, hence the alternate weapon positions.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby randomguy806 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:22 am

alright, I got it working again by reinstalling ( I did a fresh version for the heck of it )
Even found a better nude mod than myl last one. Just had to click " no " in the MCM menu to get it to work this time around. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888/
also, I have this walking animation that makes the belly sway a little bit. It's a nice touch to the movements.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13272/
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby anthony050 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 am

I can't remember if this have been covered before but i have a follower who can't use the swallow (yes it's a female follower). Whenever i try to get her to swallow anyone it crashes the game. I think it's is the skeleton which is messing but I can't figure out how to change her skeleton. Might just be the follower witch doesn't work the follower is "Poet follower"
anthony050
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game